Un-Imperial AcTi Announcement

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311837774']
Almost all were in PM several days before...and this was already brought up earlier in the thread...
[/quote]

Indeed it was. And not only has that number grown, but no one has has left peace mode to "ride to war". That's over a quarter of your alliance broski. How many Olympians are in peacemode?

This isn't even a war. This is Teddyyo and Batty boy sacrificing their alliance. While the gesture is noted my friends, you still can't join Olympus.

Edited by Sibre

[quote name='Sibre' timestamp='1311856915' post='2766106']
Indeed it was. And not only has that number grown, but no one has has left peace mode to "ride to war". That's over a quarter of your alliance broski. How many Olympians are in peacemode?[/quote]

Peacemode comments got old sometime during 2007 :P

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311862900' post='2766166']
Peacemode comments got old sometime during 2007 :P
[/quote]

I'm new here. :D

And I'm bringing it back!!!

Edited by Sibre

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1311863006' post='2766170']
It shows.
[/quote]

I'm sorry. I'll try and act more like a senior CNer from now on.

<insert complaint about someone's CB here>

<insert accusation about it being someone else's fault the game is dying>

<insert me harassing noob for not knowing how to play the game and/or how to politic in CN during his first month of play>

<insert reminisce about how awesome the early days of CN was>

So am I one of the big boys now? Can I sit at the cool kids table?

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311769546' post='2765145']
[b]To me, Olympus deciding to declare before we disbanded/merged was a slap in the face to AcTi.[/b] I knew not, before they attacked, of their intentions, and frankly, it doesn't make a difference to me. I do know Batallion is retiring anyways. [b]But I wasn't gonna let these guys make the end an embarrasing one.[/b]

Here's to one last fight, o/AcTi
[/quote]

That's hardy possible with Battalion in AcTI. He's made you guys more of an embarrassment then anyone else could have in your 2 years of failure.

This move by Olympus therefore was more of a 'pat on the back' per say a 'slap in the face.' :smug:

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1311896608' post='2766481']
Is it just me, or do you guys always have to make two announcements whenever you get DoW'd?
[/quote]

The other is a joke thread started by someone unaffiliated (though he says otherwise haha) with AcTi.

[quote name='Sibre' timestamp='1311835363' post='2766016']
That's not what the 11 members of your alliance in peacemode say. I wonder how many more will be there before I get up in the morning :D
[/quote]
If you want to talk stats, 17 Olympus members are in anarchy, 12 Acti members are in Anarchy.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1311904188' post='2766563']
If you want to talk stats, 17 Olympus members are in anarchy, 12 Acti members are in Anarchy.
[/quote]
Oh do I hear [url="https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArZdGowdfPHBdHR3ZF9IbVVjTThBemVwSTBWcGpCRFE&hl=en_US"]stats[/url]? Probably has something to do with nuclear first-strike. Something us weren't allowed to do in the beginning.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1311904188' post='2766563']
[/quote]

I'm one of them. Malachia anarchied two of us

And he broke my Naval Blockade virginity. I think that makes me and him family now :D

[quote name='Zeta Defender' timestamp='1311911150' post='2766670']
So million dollar question, AcTi in their OP said they were disbanding/merging: Who are they merging into?
[/quote]
A alliance with internal problems which Batt easily can get into power and disband. It has happened before.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1311917690' post='2766738']
A alliance with internal problems which Batt easily can get into power and disband. It has happened before.
[/quote]

Batallion is no longer affiliated with AcTi.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311917758' post='2766740']
Batallion is no longer affiliated with AcTi.
[/quote]
I want a official government member to verify this, before that a public announcement with the current ones (after elections that is).

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1311917790' post='2766741']
Well, at the top of page 4 or 5 or so, Teddyyo has a screengrab including a message sent to Imperio about the pending dissolution of AcTi. So... VE? I guess? :huh:
[/quote]
Poor VE, I sort of liked them.

Edited by xoindotnler