Joint Anouncement

[quote name='Litha Riddle' timestamp='1309649694' post='2747192']
Well at least you are honest about it. If anything this gives NSO notice on who's a cheap date.
[/quote]

Was there ever any doubt that Pmoses was a cheap date? :P
As for the cancelation, it’s good to see that the Orders can do their own thing and still remain friends.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jaymjaym' timestamp='1309503152' post='2745771']
3 Orders and somehow none of them want to play nice together.
[/quote]
An Order knows the true nature of an Order. And they probably don't get along, because they're all way too trustworthy by design.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1309675847' post='2747520']
An Order knows the true nature of an Order. And they probably don't get along, because they're all way too trustworthy by design.
[/quote]
I'm not sure who you are, but judging from your alliance affiliation, you can $%&@ off.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1309680115' post='2747544']
I'm not sure who you are, but judging from your alliance affiliation, you can $%&@ off.
[/quote]

And this is why it's funny that they actually made you the leader of an alliance.

My condolences on the cancellation.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[/quote]
Ladies and gentlemen, [i]the emperor.[/i]

[quote name='Litha Riddle' timestamp='1309649694' post='2747192']
Well at least you are honest about it. If anything this gives NSO notice on who's a cheap date.
[/quote]

Take it with a grain of salt. It's TORN, after all.

[/quote]
Diplomacy, knowledge and a quality argument. The mark of a great leader.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1309708568' post='2747663']
Diplomacy, knowledge and a quality argument. The mark of a great leader.
[/quote]

At which point were we supposed to openly and actively care about our diplomacy towards VE? Does the world demandeth it? If so, would you even expect us to care then?

I think, as a sovereign and self-aware alliance, that we're quite able to choose our own course of action with whom we desire. :rolleyes:

Our dear Emperor, like those of the past, embodies this well.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1309710184' post='2747698']
At which point were we supposed to openly and actively care about our diplomacy towards VE? Does the world demandeth it? If so, would you even expect us to care then?

I think, as a sovereign and self-aware alliance, that we're quite able to choose our own course of action with whom we desire. :rolleyes:

Our dear Emperor, like those of the past, embodies this well.
[/quote]
He was also drunk :awesome:

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1309710857' post='2747705']
He was also drunk :awesome:
[/quote]
I am sober now, and Solaris can still $%&@ off. I'm not sure why I should mince words, play nice, or even care when it comes to the VE; sober or not.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1309716271' post='2747775']
I would never tell an [i]esteemed gentleman with such poise and grace to "$%&@ off"[/i].
[/quote]

It's Impero. <_<

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1309720305' post='2747816']
Funny, I would have thought receiving NPO's badges for fighting alongside them this last war would have salvaged this relationship.

Also, congrats to NSO, for not having to be indirectly tied to Legion and Invicta anymore.
[/quote]

While we may not be particularly close to Invicta, they aren't entirely bad. Certainly feels good to be shed of Legion tho :awesome:

Hmm.. Interesting cancellation. The Orders are now separated, for the most part. I'm curious to see what effect this has on the foreign policy directions the NPO and NSO decide to take. I'll "stay tuned," I suppose.

Best of luck to both parties, though the Sith would do well to at least [i]attempt[/i] to avoid insulting dignitaries from other alliances, regardless of their personal opinions toward those aforementioned AA's. There's no downside to being respectful, at least in my honest opinion.