Fark Announcement

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TumultuousPapaya' timestamp='1308880851' post='2739849']
To see screenshots of a Nordreich member calling a black woman !@#$%*s and apes and a thread dedicated to supporting the family of a very well known white supremacist who, we later find out, was a high ranking member of their alliance goes against what they had led us to believe nearly a year ago. It bothered us enough that when a member of Valhalla came to us we were frank with them. In those leaked query logs you guys have, scroll down a bit until you get to this line:[/quote]

Do you get outside your forums much? because if you did you would see far more disturbing images on other alliances forums where you can screenshot and take out of context on post on your little CNtel site, so spare me with the "it bothered us so much" line. Also speaking of your embassy you may want to recheck that government post we have there and show me where it states he was a high ranking official or has ever been? I have been in govt here for two years and he has never held any govt or "High Ranking" position. It appears your sources have let you down there.

[quote name='TumultuousPapaya' timestamp='1308880851' post='2739849']When we got the news last night that Nordreich was circling the wagons in preparation for a Fark DoW we decided to have a little fun with it. At no point did we consider actually doing anything more than poke them with a stick here on the forums. We didn't not attack Nordreich because we don't have enough backing, and we didn't not attack them because we are spineless. We didn't do anything because OOC stuff isn't DoW-worthy. We knew the expectation was there for us to attack Nordreich for OOC reasons and we found it so funny we posted this with the intent of poking fun of the people who thought we would actually DoW them.[/quote]

Keep up the back peddling

[OOC]How posting a link to send cash donations to a widow and her children has anything to due with this game is beyond me[/OOC]

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1308881260' post='2739859']
I agree that reps suck, but this isn't the reason why wars never start. I retract that blog I had stating that this was the reason (this was during my crazy stage).
[/quote]

Wars don't start because the web is so very intertwined among basically every alliance that is currently capable of fighting a war. So since it takes the Orders and direct allies months to recover from the 4 month stompings war has become now, you have long waits between wars.

God forbid a bloc pop up that someone from the PB/DH sphere doesn't cast a line to to bring them into the treaty ball of the current ruling core.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1308877519' post='2739789']
According to multiple source we, the vast, vast majority of Planet Bob don't give a rat's ass.

Shut up.
[/quote]

Quick question: Since when you speak for the vast, vast majority of Planet Bob?

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1308882941' post='2739897']
Wars don't start because the web is so very intertwined among basically every alliance that is currently capable of fighting a war. So since it takes the Orders and direct allies months to recover from the 4 month stompings war has become now, you have long waits between wars.

God forbid a bloc pop up that someone from the PB/DH sphere doesn't cast a line to to bring them into the treaty ball of the current ruling core.
[/quote]
You realize the world almost went to war two days ago.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1308882941' post='2739897']

[/quote]
I feel you on that one. All the blocs are way too tied into each other and its irritating

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1308883230' post='2739906']
You realize the world almost went to war two days ago.
[/quote]

You realize that "almost" is that super key word in your sentence. Due to the treaty mess that war was deep sixed.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1308883380' post='2739912']
I feel you on that one. All the blocs are way too tied into each other and its irritating
[/quote]

Yes I agree totally with the treaty web too... I find it extremely weird, that at any givin moment i could be helping either Pacifica or MK in a war. That amazes me.. though its like 2 treaties down the line on each side... its still just blah.

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1308881411' post='2739862']
Their full-steam backpedaling now is quite hilarious.
[/quote]

Their one-man protectorate is acting more gutsy than them.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1308884119' post='2739926']
Empirical evidence gathered since then has proven this not to be the case.
[/quote]

I agree with this man, and thus I am quoting him.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1308883593' post='2739918']
You realize that "almost" is that super key word in your sentence. Due to the treaty mess that war was deep sixed.
[/quote]
NsO admitted they were the ones to stop it. Not conflicting treaties. I do agree that they are annoying though. :P

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1308883781' post='2739920']
Yes I agree totally with the treaty web too... I find it extremely weird, that at any givin moment i could be helping either Pacifica or MK in a war. That amazes me.. though its like 2 treaties down the line on each side... its still just blah.
[/quote]
Im sure the next war would be very entertaining if we did end up helping NPO. im down. lol

[quote name='BozDaBoz' timestamp='1308875440' post='2739754']
Tell ya what I'm gonna do, I'll match that offer from both of you if you can find any active/fully masked Farker that is a white supremest OR a Nazi. (no ghosts or wannabees or new guys in training)

We occasionally have one try to get thru our training. They show any signs of anything like this, they don't graduate and are told they need to go somewhere else.

God I'm glad I don't have to read the tripe that's on here much.

Nuts, there are a whole lot of nuts here.
[/quote]

Did you tell [url="http://i55.tinypic.com/2qmm8th.png"]this one[/url] to go somewhere else yet? [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=458359"]He[/url] sure is showing bad, bad signs! And being the folks that you are who unnecessarily bring [ooc]OOC stuff[/ooc] IC, you will not stand for this kind of talk!

See I can make ridiculous accusations and calls to action too. It ain't hard.

Edited by RePePe

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1308878797' post='2739814']

If "someone actually [had] the balls to do something," I'd currently be engaged in a war with FARK. Unfortunately, they dropped their toy guns when they saw the real guns of alliances ready to defend their Nordic brother.
[/quote]

Laughable at best.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1308884775' post='2739948']
Did you tell [url="http://i55.tinypic.com/2qmm8th.png"]this one[/url] to go somewhere else yet? [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=458359"]He[/url] sure is showing bad, bad signs! And being the folks that you are who unnecessarily bring OOC stuff IC, you will not stand for this kind of talk!

See I can make ridiculous accusations and calls to action too. It ain't hard.
[/quote]
Those are some very interesting links in those words that lead to some fine reading. :ehm::wacko:

[quote name='seanvdb' timestamp='1308885134' post='2739955']
Laughable at best.
[/quote]

Like your alliances assertions of complete cleanliness? :awesome:

I owe someone 3million and 50 tech. :smug:

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1308884008' post='2739924']
Their one-man protectorate is acting more gutsy than them.
[/quote]

It didn't take any guts to point out that you have over 100 members, but you're too afraid to attack me and my one man alliance. Pointing out the obvious (that you've been a toady alliance for your entire existence) does not take courage.

Don't worry, I'll know you're about to attack me when ChairmanHal conveniently leaves you hanging in the middle of the night.

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1308885969' post='2739967']
It didn't take any guts to point out that you have over 100 members, but you're too afraid to attack me and my one man alliance. Pointing out the obvious (that you've been a toady alliance for your entire existence) does not take courage.

Don't worry, I'll know you're about to attack me when ChairmanHal conveniently leaves you hanging in the middle of the night.
[/quote]

You are confusing fear with disdain and dismissal