Ministerial Decree

[center][img]http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww287/sparadise34/korean-protester.jpg[/img]
[b]FROM THE DESK OF THE MINISTER[/b][/center]

[center]In the midst of the last war, the non-existent Sal Paradise discovered that he, as posthumous Greenland Republic Minister of Finance, had declared war on the Legion with the Greenland Republic.

This discovery prompted Sal Paradise to come back into existence, secede the Ministry of Finance from the Greenland Republic, and reaffirm the Ministry's continued war against the Legion.

It has now been brought to the Ministry's attention that war against the Legion is over, the Greenland Republic and many other alliances have signed a peace treaty with the Legion and everyone has gone on their merry way. Well that's lovely, but the Ministry of Finance would like to remind the Legion that no peace agreement was reached between our two alliances and so we remain in a state of war.

And until such time as a formal peace agreement is reached, that war shall continue in perpetuity. Members of the Legion government are invited to contact Sal Paradise, Minister of Finance, to discuss their surrender.

Signed for the Ministry of Finance,

Sal Paradise
Minister of Finance
Greenland Republic Postmaster General
Green Protection Agency Director of Nuclear Proliferation
Prince-Consort of the Order of the Black Rose[/center]

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1308551835' post='2735660']
Don't worry Legion, if you guys just try real hard and do your best against this bully, NPO will give you a medal.
[/quote]

Not gonna lie, this made me laugh.

Good luck with this, good Minister of Finanace

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1308581087' post='2735842']
am i the only one confused?
[/quote]

Sal being the gracious opponent he is has chosen to remind Legion that they are still in a state of war with the Ministry of Finance, rather than simply attacking with no warning.

Edit: The original declaration was [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99635]here[/url] if you want to read up.

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

[quote]
The nation of Vancouver is too new to declare war on at this time. Their soldiers are untrained and the massacre that would ensue from a war would reflect badly upon your nation in world opinion. You may officially begin declaring war on Vancouver on 6/21/2011.[/quote]

I think Bob Ilyani could take you down without even trying, good luck against Legion.

The destruction of the Legion continues. Recruitment messages from the Legion received prior to this announcement were set on fire today, their offers of millions in start up aid going up in so much smoke.

While the Legion has yet to mount any successful campaigns against the Ministry, anti-Legion activities increasing at the rate that they are it is only a matter of time before the Legion is totally wiped off the map.

Despite efforts to reach out and discuss their surrender, Legion leadership remains cowered in their bunkers.

The Ministry Prevails! o/

[quote name='ff0000' timestamp='1308653125' post='2737102']
o/ Sal! Good to see you're still fighting the good fight! :awesome:
And where is my mail!!?!

Red
GR Minister of Boats
[/quote]

Postal workers went on strike and had to be shot.

Which one is the forum of your Alliance?
Have you sent diplomats to the Alliances you are at war with?
Any place where we can read the charter of your Alliance?
If I want to join your Alliance to support you in this war, how do I apply to your Alliance?

Legion, I hope you're paying attention. GR saw first hand their own destruction at trying to stop their Ministry of Finance.

[center][font="Impact"][size="4"]This could be you.[/size] [/font][/center]

Bow down now before all is lost.

I, for one, welcome our new Financial Overlords.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='zoskia' timestamp='1308730304' post='2738305']
Which one is the forum of your Alliance?
Have you sent diplomats to the Alliances you are at war with?
Any place where we can read the charter of your Alliance?
If I want to join your Alliance to support you in this war, how do I apply to your Alliance?
[/quote]

This is not a Q&A thread.