Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1308543538' post='2735485']
Or they could just take it to another thread since it doesn't need to take up an announcement thread. <_<
[/quote]
It's more fun this way though. I agree with Denial's assessment.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1308545199' post='2735531']
I for one am saddened by the stop of the entertaining drama, and the fact that the NSO wasn't a part of it :mellow:
[/quote]
What's left to say? GOD literally [i]raced[/i] Rok to the DoW so that SF could $%&@ them, then they come in here over 2 months after Rok took the hint and left SF and claim that Rok traded [i]them[/i] in? Not much to say past the namecalling and there are only so many names.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1308545379' post='2735535']
What's left to say? GOD literally [i]raced[/i] Rok to the DoW so that SF could $%&@ them, then they come in here over 2 months after Rok took the hint and left SF and claim that Rok traded [i]them[/i] in? Not much to say past the namecalling and there are only so many names.
[/quote]
I'm sure they could throw in a some more "see you in hell" comments. I think we've only seen two so far.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308545884' post='2735545']
I'm sure they could throw in a some more "see you in hell" comments. I think we've only seen two so far.
[/quote]
See you in hell Feanor.

Just wanted to fit in :v

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1308545379' post='2735535']
[/quote]
But no, they were good to us! RIA fought for us! They tried to talk to Rampage and Taut but those evil evil men only wanted to ruin poor Xiph's legacy about an alliance that he cared so much for!

<_<

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308546170' post='2735550']
But no, they were good to us! RIA fought for us! They tried to talk to Rampage and Taut but those evil evil men only wanted to ruin poor Xiph's legacy about an alliance that he cared so much for!

O.o
[/quote]

Really doing yourself tons of favors here.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308546533' post='2735555']
I'm not worrying about it. After all, I'm ending up in hell anyways :smug:
[/quote]

Whatever floats your boat.

Also, once again, don't understand why you used that emoticon at the end of your sentence.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1308547005' post='2735563']
Its because we are all secretly(well not so secretly) laughing at the butthurt.
[/quote]

Why does that make you smug though.

Also, I'm not so sure I see anyone from SF "butt hurt". I see some kid with eyes bigger then his stomach making a threat, and I see the issue taking off from there, naturally dredging up the past along with it. Pretty standard.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1308546730' post='2735556']
Thank you to all the participants in this thread. This is the most interesting thing to roll down the pike here since DH DoW'd.
[/quote]

Lucky you... as someone that considers a lot of these guys on both sides friends the closest comparison I can make is being a kid down at the local mall and watching your parents break into a complete screaming match resulting in divorse papers being signed then and there in the food court with a hundred odd gawkers leaning in to watch. sad...very sad

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1308545884' post='2735545']
[/quote]
[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308545939' post='2735548']
See you in hell Feanor.

Just wanted to fit in :v
[/quote]
Perhaps we can dine there as well... (quick someone blame Sparta for all of this)

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1308547535' post='2735580']
Perhaps we can dine there as well... (quick someone blame Sparta for all of this)
[/quote]
I think adding XX to this !@#$storm would make this an OWF thread for the legends. It'd be too much to handle, though the prospect of a 3-way argument is fun.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1308533959' post='2735271']
You mean like when you implicitly threatened someone's alliance because they said something in this thread that you didn't like?
[/quote]
we don't take kindly to being called or being referred to as "nazis"...it seems like you're condoning what he said, very unfortunate

Edited by WarLaw

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1308547227' post='2735570']
Why does that make you smug though.

Also, I'm not so sure I see anyone from SF "butt hurt". I see some kid with eyes bigger then his stomach making a threat, and I see the issue taking off from there, naturally dredging up the past along with it. Pretty standard.
[/quote]

Goose is no kid.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1308547333' post='2735573']
Lucky you... as someone that considers a lot of these guys on both sides friends the closest comparison I can make is being a kid down at the local mall and watching your parents break into a complete screaming match resulting in divorse papers being signed then and there in the food court with a hundred odd gawkers leaning in to watch. sad...very sad
[/quote]

I can see that from your point of view. For the rest of us, well, drama drives the game and it's nice to actually see drama not directly involving an Order and someone else for a change.