From the Body Republic of the New Pacific Order

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot say it in any better way than Njero but still, my troops, my WC and and my whole nation was ready to go hell and back and add to my casualty count, I was disappointed when we could not, but I was glad to have contributed in NPO's rebuild, cause you cant just let such an awesome ally on the ground when you have the capacity to help. Thank you for the recognition.

o/ pacifica

and o/ to all those great alliances that helped in one way or another.

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1307335599' post='2725069']
Also, I think BloodFury is just a bit Jelly :P
[/quote]

Jealous? Of ribbons? Totally :rolleyes: . Something that will mean something for a few days, people will get made fun of for wearing them by a large portion of CN, then they will be gone. Yes you can see me jumping to get my hands on a ribbon that means absolutely nothing at all as they always have meant nothing at all. It is merely a showboating PR stunt to capture the hearts of the less intelligent members of your allies alliances to say "Hey We Appreciate You", but in reality is just a way to appease the masses inside of their allies Alliances.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1307337215' post='2725115']
Jealous? Of ribbons? Totally :rolleyes: . Something that will mean something for a few days, people will get made fun of for wearing them by a large portion of CN, then they will be gone. Yes you can see me jumping to get my hands on a ribbon that means absolutely nothing at all as they always have meant nothing at all. It is merely a showboating PR stunt to capture the hearts of the less intelligent members of your allies alliances to say "Hey We Appreciate You", but in reality is just a way to appease the masses inside of their allies Alliances.
[/quote]
Heckle away.

[/quote]
Oh lord are you ignorant. Ribbons and honors of the sort are a deep rooted tradition on planet Bob and doubly so for Pacifica.

Jealous? Of ribbons? Totally :rolleyes: . Something that will mean something for a few days, people will get made fun of for wearing them by a large portion of CN, then they will be gone.
[/quote]
Well if anyone is an expert on getting made fun of by a large portion of CN, it's you.

[quote name='King Srqt' timestamp='1307338447' post='2725136']
Oh lord are you ignorant. Ribbons and honors of the sort are a deep rooted tradition on planet Bob and doubly so for Pacifica.
[/quote]
Which was what made stealing the whole .zip from NPO so fun, haha, remember that?

[quote name='King Srqt' timestamp='1307338447' post='2725136']
[/quote]

Deeply rooted? I await to see Doomhouse hand out ribbons then, maybe theirs will be pink with bows on the ends and will have a picture of a pony in the center.

Or the likely scenario is hardly anyone uses them since they are highly antiquated. Just because it is in a so called tradition for Pacifica to do so, doesn't mean it should. This is supposed to be the New Pacifica, start to be New.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1307338589' post='2725138']
Well if anyone is an expert on getting made fun of by a large portion of CN, it's you.
[/quote]

Ohh look, a witty remark from Scat Man that fall far from the truth, how very original of you.