From the Body Republic of the New Pacific Order

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1307456372' post='2726090']
What? Rage? I suggest you take a peak in your dictionary to realize what rage means. :lol1: You are just [i]too[/i] easy.
[/quote]
Please, I've had my fill of tears for the day. If you wish to continue crying, please do so over this here bucket, so I can drink them later. Thanks.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1307476961' post='2726291']
Please, I've had my fill of tears for the day. If you wish to continue crying, please do so over this here bucket, so I can drink them later. Thanks.
[/quote]

[s]Umm ok? You really are wrong on so[/s]

[s]Do you understand what crying[/s]

[s]First you said I was raging and now I am crying, next it is[/s]

:facepalm: Nvm, not worth it.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1307339349' post='2725156']
I don't recall seeing any of the other alliances that fought this war, or seem to remember any alliances in the war before this one use ribbons. So I suppose that means that the culture of Bob does not use Ribbons.

Since I rather am not a fan of either side, I doubt I could be called a "sheep". But as far as sheep go, the only sheep I see here are Pacifican sheep. Where the mighty Pacifican Shepard leads its flock, the sheep are sure to follow, even into the meat grinder.
[/quote]
Excellent post,I am positively impressed especially about that last segment which you hit spot on.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1307339349' post='2725156']
I don't recall seeing any of the other alliances that fought this war, or seem to remember any alliances in the war before this one use ribbons. So I suppose that means that the culture of Bob does not use Ribbons.

Since I rather am not a fan of either side, I doubt I could be called a "sheep". But as far as sheep go, the only sheep I see here are Pacifican sheep. Where the mighty Pacifican Shepard leads its flock, the sheep are sure to follow, even into the meat grinder.
[/quote]

How the hell does helping your ally make you a sheep?

[quote name='Anhur' timestamp='1307492459' post='2726476']
To all who were recognized...
Your contributions and sacrifice are greatly appreciated and will not be forgotten!

o/ to you all!
[/quote]

Happy to help a buddy in need buddy!. We'll be back!.

You people are complaining over ribbons and medals now? Not cracking throwaway jokes, but flatly complaining? Damn son. I feel for you.

Also, that's a great idea BloodFury. I should get one thrown together and call it "Friendship is Hegemony".

[quote name='Feuersturm' timestamp='1307499545' post='2726548']
o/ our allies

Was nice to have such valiant soldiers standing with us on the battlefield, facing off the [b]tyranny[/b] in the world.
[/quote]

:lol1: A Pacifican calling someone else Tyrannical. The Irony.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1307491963' post='2726467']
Excellent post,I am positively impressed especially about that last segment which you hit spot on.
[/quote]
LOL mk meatshield calling NPO allies sheep. :lol1:

@bloodfury: no one fights alone unless they are fighting some tiny alliance where they don't need help.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1307502331' post='2726565']
LOL mk meatshield calling NPO allies sheep. :lol1:

@bloodfury: no one fights alone unless they are fighting some tiny alliance where they don't need help.
[/quote]
:lol1::lol1::lol1:
Spamming retarded emotes doesn't make you right.
Fact remains: I fought because i wanted to,you fought because you obey orders.
And unlike your allies we are fond of our Allies,we do not worship them and we will not follow them blindly.

I'll be waiting for your gem of a comeback involving some kind of stupid and childish meme befitting of you. Please do not disappoint.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1307509258' post='2726694']
:lol1::lol1::lol1:
Spamming retarded emotes doesn't make you right.
Fact remains: I fought because i wanted to,you fought because you obey orders.
And unlike your allies we are fond of our Allies,we do not worship them and we will not follow them blindly.

I'll be waiting for your gem of a comeback involving some kind of stupid and childish meme befitting of you. Please do not disappoint.
[/quote]

ummm ok first off, I fought because you guys attacked, not because I had to "obey orders." I suppose if you'd like to consider that being a meatshield that's your perogative, just don't complain when you get laughed at.

Second, our allies are fond of us as we are of them too. I know this concept is foreign to you, but that's not my problem now is it? And also, if they did worship us I'm sure we would have noticed a temple built somewhere. (not that I'd mind if they did build one, just sayin' -_- )

Third, [quote]:lol1::lol1::lol1:
Spamming retarded emotes doesn't make you right. [/quote]

I couldn't agree with you more, even though it almost sickens me to do so.
Replies as such only reflect your own childish buffoonery, please stop trying to bring me down to your level with your nonsense.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1307513346' post='2726768']
ummm ok first off, I fought because you guys attacked, not because I had to "obey orders." I suppose if you'd like to consider that being a meatshield that's your perogative, just don't complain when you get laughed at.

Second, our allies are fond of us as we are of them too. I know this concept is foreign to you, but that's not my problem now is it? And also, if they did worship us I'm sure we would have noticed a temple built somewhere. (not that I'd mind if they did build one, just sayin' -_- )

Third,

I couldn't agree with you more, even though it almost sickens me to do so.
Replies as such only reflect your own childish buffoonery, please stop trying to bring me down to your level with your nonsense.
[/quote]
I just said we are fond of our allies so you say that concept is foreign to us?
Okay...

And no,replies as such only duplicate the childish buffoonery that involves each and every post you've made in the last month or so
scratch that - in your entire existence.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1307546742' post='2726990']
I just said we are fond of our allies so you say that concept is foreign to us?
Okay...

And no,replies as such only duplicate the childish buffoonery that involves each and every post you've made in the last month or so
scratch that - in your entire existence.
[/quote]
I can respect your point of view on my posting skills, I just don't have to agree with it. And based on your reply, its obvious you didn't even bother to read my post, instead just spewed out the same regurgitated nonsense as you always do, so your point is moot anyway. But hey, keep it up, I'm having a good chuckle reading.

Edited by William Bonney

Congrats to those alliances that remain loyal, and fought for Pacifica. Speaks multitudes about your abilities to remain loyal, even when it means standing up for an alliance with such a checkered past.

Edited by PMoses

[quote name='Mary the Fantabulous' timestamp='1307318396' post='2724629']
[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img][/center]
[center][size=5][b][color=red] Recognition of Sacrifice[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[center][i]To Hell and back[/i] is a phrase that is often overused and underappreciated. The Body Republic of the New Pacific Order has been at war many times in its history and under seige more than once, but sometimes we have had the good fortune to have true and stalwart friends fighting alongside us. While nothing can ever truly express the immense gratitude and feeling of brotherhood we share with our allied comrades, it is with the utmost respect and love that we present a token of gratitude to those that stood with us in this past war.[/center]

[center]To all of the alliances who fought for us and our allies, we present this ribbon:

[img]http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af104/RedNPO/DHribbon2.png[/img]

64 Digits
Atlantic Sphere Union
Avalon
Brotherhood of Steel
Carpe Diem
Cult of Justitia
Invicta
Kerberos Nexus
Legion
Molon Labe
Nebula X
New Sith Order
North American Confederacy
North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Olympus
Phoenix Rising
Sanitarium *
SNAFU
The Last Republic
The Order of Light *
The Phoenix Federation
The Sasori Initiative

* - [i]Although The Order of Light and Sanitatium have since disbanded, the former members of those alliances are absolutely welcomed to use and wear this ribbon if they wish.[/i]

To an alliance that fought valiantly for her allies on a different battlefield but stood strong all the same and helped kick-start some of our rebuilding, we present this ribbon to the members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization:

[img]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww341/Teeters/NatoAidRib.png[/img]

While it is a truly rare and wonderful thing to find an alliance that is willing to endure the pains of war for their allies and friends, it is even more impressive when an ally is found that stands fast and faces whatever storm that come for years on end. To The Phoenix Federation, we present this medal to honor our unity of friendship and the battle scars we have both earned together:

[img]http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af104/RedNPO/grrrx2.png[/img] [/center]
[/quote]
When their immense gratitude and feelings of brotherhood for their comrades dissipate and all the love is lost. When all of it is gone what is left? Nothing, but deceit, lies, and how they could use you and your alliance to their benefit. This ribbon is for those alliances and nations that valiantly fought and gave their infra to protect Pacifica and instead of being thanked, felt the blade of knife jabbed into their back.

[center][img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7583/backstabribbon.png [/img][/center]

*- Although alliances have disbanded and many nations have moved alliances since then, the former members of alliances that felt the knife of Pacifica in their back are more than welcome to wear this ribbon if they wish

**Reason for edit: Didn't want to name names

Edited by rileyaddaff

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1307593680' post='2727625']
When their immense gratitude and feelings of brotherhood for their comrades dissipate and all the love is lost. When all of it is gone what is left? Nothing, but deceit, lies, and how they could use you and your alliance to their benefit. This ribbon is for those alliances and nations that valiantly fought and gave their infra to protect Pacifica and instead of being thanked, felt the blade of knife jabbed into their back.

[center][img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7583/backstabribbon.png [/img][/center]

*- Although alliances have disbanded and many nations have moved alliances since then, the former members of alliances that felt the knife of Pacifica in their back are more than welcome to wear this ribbon if they wish
[/quote]

Never forget :ph34r:

[img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6526/wearwithhonor.jpg[/img]

edit: to add pic

Edited by ironchef

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1307593680' post='2727625']

**Reason for edit: Didn't want to name names
[/quote]
>TORN rushes into the Karma war, throws Pacifica under the bus because they believe MK and friends more than they believed their own allies, and then claims it is they who got a knife in the back

That's just rich.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1307596100' post='2727650']
>TORN rushes into the Karma war, throws Pacifica under the bus because they believe MK and friends more than they believed their own allies, and then claims it is they who got a knife in the back

That's just rich.
[/quote]

Yes you were a Onevision gov member and had acsess to #onevision, and know the full story. I don’t remember you being there but you could have been. I would have to go back and check my logs to see if your nick is in them the day IRON left 1v and Moo said he betrayed TORN.

We all know they did it. It was a long time ago. I wish NPO would just own it so we could all move on.

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1307597187' post='2727671']
Yes you were a Onevision gov member and had acsess to #onevision, and know the full story. I don’t remember you being there but you could have been. I would have to go back and check my logs to see if your nick is in them the day IRON left 1v and Moo said he betrayed TORN.

We all know they did it. It was a long time ago. I wish NPO would just own it so we could all move on.
[/quote]
Yeah, I don't know if that's sarcasm or serious, but for the record, 64Digits was never in One Vision, so, uhhhh... yeah.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1307596100' post='2727650']

That's just rich.
[/quote]

Oh you mean the war that MOO ordered Bigwoody to send TORN in on, and then 11 hours later tried leaving all of The Continuum out to dry and getting secret peace for only NPO? Yeah.. That is the war your referring too, but do you have your facts straight?

I am just wondering. I wasn't around then.. My cn history could be flawed by the stories I have been told, and the lessons I was givin about cn history. But I have heard the story the way I just posted it about 200 times from all different sources. I heard your version 1 time, and that was this one. So I am tending to believe the masses, of course unless you can prove them flawed.

Edited by PMoses

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1307597975' post='2727684']
Hey, everyone here is free to make me eat my words by linking me to where Moo admits he betrayed TORN. Wouldn't that be a special moment, too? Making me eat my words? No, seriously. If it's posted somewhere, I want to see it.
[/quote]

I'm always on irc in #exodus