From the Body Republic of the New Pacific Order

[center][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll236/The_Pale_Horse/npoimperial2.png[/img][/center]
[center][size=5][b][color=red] Recognition of Sacrifice[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[center][i]To Hell and back[/i] is a phrase that is often overused and underappreciated. The Body Republic of the New Pacific Order has been at war many times in its history and under seige more than once, but sometimes we have had the good fortune to have true and stalwart friends fighting alongside us. While nothing can ever truly express the immense gratitude and feeling of brotherhood we share with our allied comrades, it is with the utmost respect and love that we present a token of gratitude to those that stood with us in this past war.[/center]

[center]To all of the alliances who fought for us and our allies, we present this ribbon:

[img]http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af104/RedNPO/DHribbon2.png[/img]

64 Digits
Atlantic Sphere Union
Avalon
Brotherhood of Steel
Carpe Diem
Cult of Justitia
Invicta
Kerberos Nexus
Legion
Molon Labe
Nebula X
New Sith Order
North American Confederacy
North Atlantic Defense Coalition
Olympus
Phoenix Rising
Sanitarium *
SNAFU
The Last Republic
The Order of Light *
The Phoenix Federation
The Sasori Initiative

* - [i]Although The Order of Light and Sanitatium have since disbanded, the former members of those alliances are absolutely welcomed to use and wear this ribbon if they wish.[/i]

To an alliance that fought valiantly for her allies on a different battlefield but stood strong all the same and helped kick-start some of our rebuilding, we present this ribbon to the members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization:

[img]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww341/Teeters/NatoAidRib.png[/img]

While it is a truly rare and wonderful thing to find an alliance that is willing to endure the pains of war for their allies and friends, it is even more impressive when an ally is found that stands fast and faces whatever storm that come for years on end. To The Phoenix Federation, we present this medal to honor our unity of friendship and the battle scars we have both earned together:

[img]http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af104/RedNPO/grrrx2.png[/img] [/center]

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jasmines Jewels' timestamp='1307319086' post='2724645']
o/

Nothing means more to a Pacifican than friendship and loyalty.

[size="1"]except maybe a baby buffet... [/size]
[/quote]

herp derp. there's nothing remotely funny about baby jokes. i mean, it wasn't even funny the first time, but now it's *really* overkill.

o/ Snafu
The reason Nebula-X went to war. :)

o/ TPF
The reason Snafu went to war. ;)

o/ NPO
The reason TPF went to war. :D

o/ Doom House
The reason we got this medal. :P

======

o/ TOP
From NX: You were one heck of a fighters, and we enjoyed every bit of it ;)

======

All in all, It is great to see Pacifica back up, have a speedy rebuilding ;)

Sweet :awesome: I love ribbons :wub:

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1307319239' post='2724650']
herp derp. there's nothing remotely funny about baby jokes. i mean, it wasn't even funny the first time, but now it's *really* overkill.
[/quote]

There's plenty funny about baby jokes, but then you never did have much of sense of humour <_<