Note from GOD

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1301949296' post='2684137']
Jesus, the amount of posturing even an [b]EMBASSY CLEANUP[/b] thread generates is ridiculous.
[/quote]

Oh come on man, it's funny. :P

You gotta laugh at the likes of UPN and IRON trying to be the ~cool kids on the block~.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1301951308' post='2684160']

You gotta laugh at the likes of UPN and IRON trying to be the ~cool kids on the block~.
[/quote]

You guys post a thread about cleaning out embassies, our President tells you to go ahead and delete ours, the rest seems to exist in your collective heads.

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1301972244' post='2684432']
You guys post a thread about cleaning out embassies, our President tells you to go ahead and delete ours, the rest seems to exist in your collective heads.
[/quote]

B-a-n-d-w-a-g-o-n-i-n-g. Seeing as you're in IRON I wanted to spell it out for you. Get the definition on your own.

[quote name='Ozymandius' timestamp='1301973549' post='2684442']
B-a-n-d-w-a-g-o-n-i-n-g. Seeing as you're in IRON I wanted to spell it out for you. Get the definition on your own.
[/quote]

I'm quite impressed by your flair for the dramatic. I'm not especially fussed that MCRABT saved a few keystrokes with his post as he made his point, but if it gives you grounds to lash out at IRON so be it. I quite like reading your efforts.

[/quote]

If you're referring to me, I'll laugh at you for taking me seriously.

If you're referring to Husker, I'll still laugh at you because umm, what?

Edited by Dexomega

[quote name='Dexomega' timestamp='1301978532' post='2684480']
If you're referring to me, I'll laugh at you for taking me seriously.
[/quote]

Is this going to turn into "saying you're trying to be cool does not equate to taking you seriously" "NO U YES IT DOES U MAD SON"?

If so I think I'll pass.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1301972244' post='2684432']
[/quote]

They stated we could delete the embassy now rather than sit around waiting for something to happen that never will.

They obviously are just starting a hate-fest because they're jelly.

:facepalm:

So you guys post a thread to give notice about embassies being unused... and when people tell you to go ahead and scrap them you're suddenly too cool to have them anyways?

Honestly if you just wanted to whore yourselves out for attention you should have just made a pointless announcement about something that can generate a few posts from a wide range of people without necessarily being relevant to the big picture, something like an embassy cle- oh wait.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1301979372' post='2684484']
So you guys post a thread to give notice about embassies being unused... and when people tell you to go ahead and scrap them you're suddenly too cool to have them anyways?
[/quote]

If they're going to be used, that's fine.

If they're not going to be used, that's also fine but we will poke fun at the people trying to be witty about how the embassies are [i]so unneeded.[/i]

[/quote]

Ah yes, whereas GOD has certainly shown that they have the social graces to be one of "the cool kids".

Methinks you doth protest too much over a single word from a single poster. MCRAB, I think they're trying to tell you they'll really miss you! Maybe they're lonely

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1301980451' post='2684493']
I need to get on your forums...went to do it the other day but your password requirements were too high for a sick sarm :awesome:

Also I dont know why I need an embassy, GOD is awful, Xiph is awful, yadda yadda yadda
[/quote]

Oh lord you do know what Cthulhu's going to do to you right.

Also you are terrible and Legacy is terrible because you are there blarg

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1301980513' post='2684494']
Feel free to kill PC's.
[/quote]

Consider it done.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1301980651' post='2684496']
Ah yes, whereas GOD has certainly shown that they have the social graces to be one of "the cool kids".
[/quote]

The entire point is that we're quite trendily not at the moment~

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1301980830' post='2684499']
As if I even wanted an embassy with GOD.

[img]http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1165/25640586883f1995c901.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

[img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/Aurion_Shan/No_U_Turn-1.jpg[/img]

Edited by Aurion