Calling all nominations for...

Ryuzaki

A simple "shut up" would have sufficed on the MK boards, I'm not one to disrespect whatever rules you lay down when I'm a guest in your home, especially if I want to remain there (which I do).

So, a formal request, possibly with a hint of being a diplomatic request, that the ban be lifted? I'll mind my own business if you want me to just shut up.

Edited by HeroofTime55

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1302490955' post='2688275']
A simple "shut up" would have sufficed on the MK boards, I'm not one to disrespect whatever rules you lay down when I'm a guest in your home, especially if I want to remain there (which I do).

So, a formal request, possibly with a hint of being a diplomatic request, that the ban be lifted? I'll mind my own business if you want me to just shut up.
[/quote]
I don't know how good MK is with second chances. What I do know is that I'm glad I didn't submit my bracket for tech

Edited by maicke

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1302481172' post='2688119']
[s]MK Forums are off due maintenance I think.[/s]

I was banned too, I wonder why... :v:
[/quote]
You weren't banned, but if it makes you feel better you lost to avenger.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1302477117' post='2688076']
And if I may, the exact reason I was banned?
[/quote]
Consider yourself lucky they just banned you. They could have used what personal information they had about you then dug up some more then posted it in an attempt to humilate you. Its what then normally do.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1302507111' post='2688436']
Consider yourself lucky they just banned you. They could have used what personal information they had about you then dug up some more then posted it in an attempt to humilate you. Its what then normally do.
[/quote]
Besides the fact that bros is trustworthy enough to not allow this kind of !@#$ on his website, you're wrong. I am rather strict when it comes to my Internet security habits.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1302507111' post='2688436']
[/quote]
A temporary forum ban and exchanging HoT's personal info on the GIM are not mutually exclusive, as we speak MK thugs are passing around his embarrassing baby pictures.

Don't oppose the neo-hegemony and you might not be similarly humiliated.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1302506222' post='2688426']
You weren't banned, but if it makes you feel better you lost to avenger.
[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1969/6420noooooooooo.jpg[/img]

After all the hard work that I had. :facepalm:

And yes I was banned, I asked Ardus and he confirmed it, unless he was joking D:

Edit: I can't see my embassy or the WPE subforums anyway...

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1302520275' post='2688499']
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

[img]http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1969/6420noooooooooo.jpg[/img]

After all the hard work that I had. :facepalm:

And yes I was banned, I asked Ardus and he confirmed it, unless he was joking D:

Edit: I can't see my embassy or the WPE subforums anyway...
[/quote]

Beaten by a newbie. How humiliating :P

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1302523299' post='2688513']
Beaten by a newbie. How humiliating :P
[/quote]

True, I'm devastated. My only consolation is that messed the bracket of almost everyone. :v:

Edit: [s]Can someone tell me the final result? Before be banned I was winning :unsure:[/s]

Nevermind, the ban was lifted.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1302508384' post='2688448']
Besides the fact that bros is trustworthy enough to not allow this kind of !@#$ on his website, you're wrong. I am rather strict when it comes to my Internet security habits.
[/quote]
Oh yeah, Im sure it would never happen on MKs forum <_< Thats some mighty rock you are living under.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1302548924' post='2688666']
Oh yeah, Im sure it would never happen on MKs forum <_< Thats some mighty rock you are living under.
[/quote]
Bring out the tinfoil hat Mr conspiracy theorist.
I'm awestruck that Death lost,but i'm told that Emperor Tiberius was unmatched in his trade.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302552740' post='2688693']
Bring out the tinfoil hat Mr conspiracy theorist.
I'm awestruck that Death lost,but i'm told that Emperor Tiberius was unmatched in his trade.
[/quote]
Maybe you’re right. Maybe MK would never stalk someone who was signed up to their forum over the net, dig up their personal information and pictures then create a thread to make fun of that person and distribute that link to the outside world. Maybe I’m wrong on this one <_<

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1302532471' post='2688553']
Edit: [s]Can someone tell me the final result? Before be banned I was winning :unsure:[/s]

Nevermind, the ban was lifted.
[/quote]
If you ever want to check up on it without going to their forums, I believe this is accurate: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=394212

D34th, you were banned for the duration of your time in the WPE tournament which ended. So Ardus didn't lie to you. Welcome back, and I have no idea what's up with your mask but I'm not the type who can effectively solve that issue.

HoT you were banned because of the constant bickering about how it's unfair due to it being on our forums which we gave reasons for multiple times (didn't want to make separate forums, a lot of the debate wouldn't be appropriate on here, the cluster$%&@ of threads to name a few). Sure a few of the nominations would be different, maybe we'd see a dozen or so different faces, but the final 8 would probably be identical to what we're going to see here, and if not I'm sure it wouldn't change a whole lot at all.

More or less what was said on the MK forums: If you wanted to avoid a ban you'd stop incessantly badgering people about the bias and realize this is the best scenario we could do. Throwing in comments like that SA jab don't help your cause either when you were already treading the line.

You can probably get unbanned after the competition but people were fed up with the same argument you brought up which we were already well aware of. Go run your own competition or get permission to do it on the OWF if you really wish.

Edited by Drai

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1302574531' post='2689006']
D34th, you were banned for the duration of your time in the WPE tournament which ended. So Ardus didn't lie to you. Welcome back, and I have no idea what's up with your mask but I'm not the type who can effectively solve that issue.
[/quote]

Thank you, potato fixed my ambassador mask :wub:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1302563141' post='2688848']
If you ever want to check up on it without going to their forums, I believe this is accurate: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=394212
[/quote]
Looking at the trends the semi-finals will be [u]Avenger v Alterego[/u] on one side with Alterego victorious and and [u]Haflinger v HoT[/u] on the other side with HoT victorious. The final of [u]HoT V Alterego[/u] will result in a slim HoT victory or a draw if they rig the result to have both of us win.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1302553258' post='2688696']
Maybe you’re right. Maybe MK would never stalk someone who was signed up to their forum over the net, dig up their personal information and pictures then create a thread to make fun of that person and distribute that link to the outside world. Maybe I’m wrong on this one <_<
[/quote]

You ARE wrong. But it wouldn't be the first time.

Pride & Bob not getting past the first round proved from the start that you people have absolutely terrible opinions.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1302536038' post='2688571']
As do I. Haf vs AlterTinfoil in the finals.
[/quote]

Same here. It's really the only choice for the WPE Grand Finale.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1302490955' post='2688275']

[/quote]
I got banned on their forum a long time back for saying things they didn't like, but I just moved on and stopped going there if they didn't like me posting on the forum. Never checked back to see if it was removed later, but if they're going to limit your account when you say things unpopular with a lot of their members, then its better to just post on different forums and contact them on IRC or PM if you need to speak with them diplomatically. If you're a guest in a place where all are free to be rude and poke fun at you, but when you poke fun back at them they respond with silencing your account, then I see no loss in them not letting me post there.