Calling all nominations for...

Ryuzaki

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1303014162' post='2691808']
I think you're just making a bid for WPE here, because I (the "victim") think that the reasons for my ban were justified (even if I still view the ban as harsh).
[/quote]
Im not talking about you and youre no victim.

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1303044700' post='2691920']
So stop spreading lies about us abusing account information.
[/quote]
Ask Stormsend and I already said it [size="3"][b]wasnt [/b][/size]account information. Are you slow or something?

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1303026095' post='2691869']
Ah, i understand.
I know you feel that you're the last obstacle frustrating the rise of the Doomhouse evil empire, but it's highly unlikely that they're deliberately messing up your bracket. We may be insideous, but that'd just be downright mean.
[/quote]
Outhouse is on my mind 10 minutes a day. Thats the 10 minutes a day I spend disrespecting your "empire" without a finger being lifted in retaliation, some empire :lol1:

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1303109468' post='2692506']
Ask Stormsend and I already said it [size="3"][b]wasnt [/b][/size]account information. Are you slow or something?[/quote]
Um:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1302962016' post='2691513']
Ive seen what can happen to people who sign up to your forum. Getting dogs abuse would a best case scenario for me <_<
[/quote]

You were certainly accusing us of abusing accounts. Twice (possibly more, I didn't read the earlier parts of the thread).

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1303005246' post='2691762']
The "account information" wasnt abused the person was with information "gathered" from other sites[/quote]
Even this statement implies that we're going to get the personal information of everyone who signs up.

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1303110426' post='2692517']
Um:

You were certainly accusing us of abusing accounts. Twice (possibly more, I didn't read the earlier parts of the thread).[/quote]
Dogs abuse means of the person not abuse of their account information.

[quote]Even this statement implies that we're going to get the personal information of everyone who signs up.
[/quote]
More like a quiet corner to bully someone away from the teachers instead of the supervised playground. It has been done in the past and I wouldnt like to be in a place where anything is acceptable no matter how distasteful.

Edited by Alterego

You've been going on and on about not signing up on our boards because then you'd get harassed IRL. One post being: "People who sign up to their site have a habit of having their private life invaded for the amusment of MK members. So as much as Id like to go and join the fun I cant trust them."
That, with those other posts of yours claiming people signed up on our boards get harassed does at the very least insinuate we are using information from the forum account to do that.

I know what stupid incident you're referring to, but it had $%&@ all to do with having an account on our boards. As a matter of fact, the guy doesn't even have an account there and I don't remember him ever having one.

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1303111502' post='2692524']
Toe. Toe the line. Carry on.
[/quote]

[quote name='Wikipedia']-In modern usage, this is sometimes carelessly written tow the line, which itself has taken on a new meaning as an eggcorn. This practice probably originated with people who heard the expression but were not familiar with the original spelling or meaning. With the spelling tow the expression naturally takes on a slightly more active meaning: not simply conforming to the rules, but helping to enforce or confirm them.
-The phrase itself is derived from sailing terminology, in which a 'line' refers to a rope or similar that is used to adjust the vessel's sails. Thus, 'toeing the line' means using the toe on one's foot to find the relevant line and thereby aligning oneself with what needs to be done.
-In common usage, 'towing the line' and 'toeing the line' essentially amount to the same thing, as both imply that a person brings themself into agreement with either those around them, the task at hand, or the prevailing thinking of the situation. It is similar in meaning to 'everyone pulling in the same direction' or 'everyone getting on board', which incidentally are also derived from sailing nomenclature.[/quote]

In other words, both are acceptable, and "towing the line" may be more accurate depending on the situation.

I thought you were flat out wrong, but I wound up learning something new. Hooray!

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1303122354' post='2692555']
So you [b]ARE[/b] scared of us IRL too?
[/quote]

Just because you creep me out the way an Alabama mountain family creeps me out doesn’t mean you scare me spud.

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1303123252' post='2692559']
I know what stupid incident you're referring to, but it had $%&@ all to do with having an account on our boards. As a matter of fact, the guy doesn't even have an account there and I don't remember him ever having one.
[/quote]
I stand slightly corrected. Your forum is just a place to abuse people who may or may not be signed up there by "digging through peoples RL to make fun of them" as Azaghul himself put it.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1303211486' post='2693502']
I stand slightly corrected. Your forum is just a place to abuse people who may or may not be signed up there by "digging through peoples RL to make fun of them" as Azaghul himself put it.
[/quote]

He's right. Between being signed up on MK's forums and the gov shutting down online poker I'm expecting at least 50 attempts on my life this week. Even more if peace talks finalize.

Just because you creep me out the way an Alabama mountain family creeps me out doesn’t mean you scare me spud.
[/quote]
Hey now!

-Bama

[/quote]
You know what happened to that, right? It was deleted by the same group of people who would have the admin power to supposedly abuse people's personal information.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1303548388' post='2697591']
Try now. But quit it with the "omg i r 2 kool 4 skool!1!!eleventyfive" campaign, will you?
[/quote]
I don't recall ever campaigning on MK's boards, I've attempted to observe. But I'll shut up on your boards, and thanks.