Calling all nominations for...

Ryuzaki

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1301872822' post='2683638']
Most of the people pointing their fingers and drooling over this "worst poster" crap wouldn't recognize a good post even if they were wrapped up in one, let alone be able to conjure, imagine or understand anything half decent.

[i](To be honest I [/i]did[i] write a longer reply to explain my point of view but I then realized that this [b]hate party[/b] isn't worth my time, thus I don't even[/i]
[/quote]
You know, it's a bit late to campaign to be a candidate.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1301872822' post='2683638']
Most of the people pointing their fingers and drooling over this "worst poster" crap wouldn't recognize a good post even if they were wrapped up in one, let alone be able to conjure, imagine or understand anything half decent.

[i](To be honest I [/i]did[i] write a longer reply to explain my point of view but I then realized that this [b]hate party[/b] isn't worth my time, thus I don't even[/i]
[/quote]
Why do you think those of us lucky to be nominated consider it such a prestigious award?

Most of these clowns wouldn't know a good post if it sat on their face.

That said, a few people in the mid-high seeds are truly terrible. The highest seeds are those against whom MK and friends can't form a coherent argument (this way, they just have to cry "look you're in the running for WPE!" as an easy counter, rather than face the bitter task of using such things as logic or reason), and the mid to low seeds are a mix of semi-bad posters, assorted people they disagree with, and friendly nominations from among their own numbers.
[img]http://www.64digits.com/users/HeroofTime55/darkrai_thumb_7.png[/img]

Edited by HeroofTime55

Can I get an updated link to the competition? Both of the existing ones send me to forum limbo.

I need to know who to send 50 tech to as MK found Zeke more irritating than me. I thought I had it in the bag, then he started arguing GWII history.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1301883082' post='2683728']
I need to know who to send 50 tech to as MK found Zeke more irritating than me. I thought I had it in the bag, then he started arguing GWII history.
[/quote]

Doesn't it go to the winner of the compertition if they win?

This is the current link, although I imagine we'll change it in the next few days.

http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?board=710.0

EDIT: Also, you were never going to win that bet, even if +Zeke+ didn't have his little explosion~

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1301846673' post='2683446']
Trying to be witty about the situation just makes you look stupid.
[/quote]

just because he doesn't take your assine contest seriously doesn't make him look stupid. The No U comment on the other hand............. :lol1:

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1301846673' post='2683446']
Trying to be witty about the situation just makes you look stupid.
[/quote]
The other option was "crying about the situation just makes you look stupid" amirite

-winning

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1301899252' post='2683875']
The other option was "crying about the situation just makes you look stupid" amirite

-winning
[/quote]

One perks of this tournament is that many of the nominees are literally shredding any remaining ounces of credibility they may have held on the OWF in their self-promotion.

[spoiler] assuming they had any left after all these years [/spoiler]

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1301980557' post='2684495']
One perks of this tournament is that many of the nominees are literally shredding any remaining ounces of credibility they may have held on the OWF in their self-promotion.

[spoiler] assuming they had any left after all these years [/spoiler]
[/quote]

OMG I lost my credibility! :frantic: Can you lend me some?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1302001615' post='2684586']
[/quote]

I hope you lose and that you'll be forever remembered as that death guy who wasn't terrible enough to be the worst poster ever but wasn't good enough to make posts with any memorable content either.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1302001615' post='2684586']
[/quote]

Just so you can lose it again? That wouldn't be very frugal of me would it?

Also you weren't really part of that group (you still have Polar), it was more directed at the OTHER 1 seeds among others :v:

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1302016165' post='2684665']
I hope you lose and that you'll be forever remembered as that death guy who wasn't terrible enough to be the worst poster ever but wasn't good enough to make posts with any memorable content either.
[/quote]

What I've had done with my life? :facepalm:

[i][color="#FF0000"]*D34th cries[/color][/i]

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1302018648' post='2684683']
What I've had done with my life? :facepalm:

[i][color="#FF0000"]*D34th cries[/color][/i]
[/quote]

It would seem the answer you are looking for is cybernations. I'd be crying too :P

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1301891692' post='2683805']
This is the current link, although I imagine we'll change it in the next few days.

http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/index.php?board=710.0

EDIT: Also, you were never going to win that bet, even if +Zeke+ didn't have his little explosion~
[/quote]

Thanks.

This is the first time I've ever been mentioned in any sort of poll and known about it. I wanted to commemorate the occasion. And I admit, I only knew of +Zeke+ because his name comes so early in the Member's list here. I figured that the facts that I'm more forum active than him and spent a lot of time trolling MK in the past had gotten me higher on you all's crap list.

I will say that I am enjoying my stay there, almost enough to apply for a more inclusive mask, but I don't think I'd be welcomed there and wouldn't want to overstay my welcome. I do respect that that's your home turf and that I'm not one of your favorite people. TBQH, your alliance is not one of my favorites, so it's even.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1302044759' post='2685030']
Thanks.

This is the first time I've ever been mentioned in any sort of poll and known about it. I wanted to commemorate the occasion. And I admit, I only knew of +Zeke+ because his name comes so early in the Member's list here. I figured that the facts that I'm more forum active than him and spent a lot of time trolling MK in the past had gotten me higher on you all's crap list.

I will say that I am enjoying my stay there, almost enough to apply for a more inclusive mask, but I don't think I'd be welcomed there and wouldn't want to overstay my welcome. I do respect that that's your home turf and that I'm not one of your favorite people. TBQH, your alliance is not one of my favorites, so it's even.
[/quote]
No one sits around saying "man, that Duncan King really burns me up". You [i]were[/i] nominated for WPE so I guess that's something, but mostly you're just too irrelevant to bother having you on a crap list. I wouldn't be surprised if less than a fifth of MK members even knew who you were before the contest.

The ultimate winner of WPE is going to have to be

[b]1) Prolific - lots of awful posts
2) Emphatic - very awful posts
3) Consistent - has been posting badly for a long time[/b]

Duncan isn't prolific enough to stay (#1). Schattenmann lost out because of #3, since apparently "This Week in Pacifica" or whatever it was called (before my time) was good enough to partially cancel out his going off the deep end later on. There are plenty of other posters that lose out because of #2, but I doubt that they were nominated because the posts weren't awful enough to register in people's minds when they were thinking of people to nominate.

[quote name='Iserlohn' timestamp='1302049492' post='2685091']
The ultimate winner of WPE is going to have to be

[b]1) Prolific - lots of awful posts
2) Emphatic - very awful posts
3) Consistent - has been posting badly for a long time[/b]

Duncan isn't prolific enough to stay (#1). Schattenmann lost out because of #3, since apparently "This Week in Pacifica" or whatever it was called (before my time) was good enough to partially cancel out his going off the deep end later on. There are plenty of other posters that lose out because of #2, but I doubt that they were nominated because the posts weren't awful enough to register in people's minds when they were thinking of people to nominate.
[/quote]

The fact that people used to like Schattenmann posts when he was writing "TWiP" just shows that in his case people nowadays dislike him just because he opposes the current hegemony, I always considered Schat to be one of the best posters around here.

Also, vote for me!

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1302044759' post='2685030']
[/quote]
We have had people from alliances we aren't exactly friends with hang around with little/no issues before.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1302055421' post='2685173']
I'm honestly a bit surprised D34th and LittleRalph haven't gotten banned for posting in their voting threads every round.
[/quote]

Simple, the rules says that I cannot ask for votes there, not that I can't post.