Resolution to Current Sileath-related Events

Sileath

stfu-1.gif

Official flag of the nation of Sileath

The situations involving Dynomite Pact, Rebel Virginia, and Blue Turtle Alliance have been resolved.

You want your money? I've got your money right here:

peace-1.jpg

Let's go down the line one by one.

BTA - You said I was on a ZI list, I hit ZI, then MD tried to keep me on PZI because I sold off some infra. [ooc]As said before, I was at Comic-Con and was not available to wage war.[/ooc] You negotiated in bad faith, and lied. You think I'm going to apologize to and/or pay the likes of you? Not bloody likely! By the way, I not only told zig to nuke Pete, I bribed him 250 tech to do it! Not that I can pay him now :) I laughed during the peace negotiations when you decried the loss of Pete McCavoy's nation. Such a loss, to lose someone who can't handle a nuke or two?

DP - Bunch of thugs! You think I'm going to fake a log for you? I don't think so!

RV - We negotiated peace, then you attack me. For the lulz? For great justice? For naught! You will get no money from me or from my former alliance. It had already been agreed on that I was assuming the debt to you, sadly, I cannot send outgoing aid from Peace Mode :(

TPF - I declare support for The Phoenix Federation for standing strong in the face of overwhelming odds o/

MK - I don't like you very much. I declare war on Mushroom Kingdom in defense of The Phoenix Federation.

The Sileath Doctrine - The lolpink Sphere is now controlled by me. Poison Clan and Republic of Allied Defenses, you have 72 hours to vacate or face military action. Internet Superheroes, you can stay because I love how Xander paid zig to nuke Pete McCavoy and cause a 2000 tech economic loss for Jason8. Viktor of Corinan is hereby appointed Viceroy of the lolpink Sphere. His word is law.

The official channel of Sileath is, remarkably, #Sileath. All are welcome there, huggers and shooters of Sileath alike!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll miss you, Ronin. You too, other random protectorates with members I don't really talk to. Also my past alliances of AB, Athens, GR, and CSB. It was a good ride, but I don't think I can bear this one.

I'll miss you, Ronin. You too, other random protectorates with members I don't really talk to. Also my past alliances of AB, Athens, GR, and CSB. It was a good ride, but I don't think I can bear this one.

The only thing I'm wondering out of this entire thread is why Ronin is the first on that list.

RV - We negotiated peace, then you attack me. For the lulz? For great justice? For naught! You will get no money from me or from my former alliance. It had already been agreed on that I was assuming the debt to you, sadly, I cannot send outgoing aid from Peace Mode :(

Crimson Guard agreed to pay me that money. Which members of it were to pay it is their own official business. Just because you decided to bail on them does not mean that the debt is forgiven. If you default, they default. That will be all.

Fear not, proud Shroom. I'm certain that Splash Woman will receive you in your noble death. Know that your spirit shall be revered in our halls, even though you couldn't remember our name. :v:

Fear not, proud Shroom. I'm certain that Splash Woman will receive you in your noble death. Know that your spirit shall be revered in our halls, even though you couldn't remember our name. :v:

I just don't take time to spell everything out okay :(