Resolution to Current Sileath-related Events

Sileath

So do you think Sileath was worth the effort CG put in to save him?

Frankly, no. Two hours after dynomite got peace with him, he did this, and according to them, he simply up and left. No goodbye thread, no mention of it on irc, just up and left and posted this.

The effort CG put in to clearing his name is worth more than the two hours he gave them.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DP never asked for monetary reparations at all. You're only screwing Francesca and CG, and they don't deserve this, after putting so much faith in you that you were not as bad as your reputation.

You've, essentially, slapped them in the face as a means of thanks for all that they did for you.

I was opposed to recognizing your cabal of thugs as a legitimate group. The idea that I would have to give anything to you, after you trying to get me to fake logs to start a fake war, after I have never attacked any member of your group would be more shameful than anything I have done to CG.

A friend is worth all the effort. I do not think so anymore.

You don't think friends are worth the effort? Sileath, you truly have screwed them! They've lost their faith in friendship. :o

Frankly, no. Two hours after dynomite got peace with him, he did this, and according to them, he simply up and left. No goodbye thread, no mention of it on irc, just up and left and posted this.

So how has he screwed them by leaving? While they were wrong to put so much effort into getting him peace, if he wasn't worth it, then they in fact benefit from him leaving.

Edited by Sal Paradise

I was opposed to recognizing your cabal of thugs as a legitimate group. The idea that I would have to give anything to you, after you trying to get me to fake logs to start a fake war, after I have never attacked any member of your group would be more shameful than anything I have done to CG.

And yet, they still put the effort in to clear your name, and this is how you repay them. Good luck, I'm gonna exit your cry for attention now, since, the terms that they had agreed upon? Basically every one of them was "we don't want sileath to even acknowledge we exist, because we're done with him"

But you just need to !@#$%* !@#$%* !@#$%* all the time, don't you?

Good luck to you, wherever you go. I hope people aren't stupid enough to give you a second chance, however.

And yet, they still put the effort in to clear your name, and this is how you repay them. Good luck, I'm gonna exit your cry for attention now, since, the terms that they had agreed upon? Basically every one of them was "we don't want sileath to even acknowledge we exist, because we're done with him"

But you just need to !@#$%* !@#$%* !@#$%* all the time, don't you?

Good luck to you, wherever you go. I hope people aren't stupid enough to give you a second chance, however.

You know what the terms were as well as me. I could log dump but what's the point? You'll just attack another nation and get them to fake some logs for peace.