Resolution to Current Sileath-related Events

Sileath

Okay, back on the list then.

Be my guest, it has been noted though that the threat of attack comes while you are a member of Monos Archein and that even if you drop AA before attacking it is definately obvious that MA approves of these statements.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're absolutely right, and I hate you for even bringing this point up.

Francesca had just, and I mean JUST negotiated sileath's peace with EVERYONE attacking him. It's not that there wasn't a stagger on him, it's that they all peaced out in good faith, and literally 2 hours after she had negotiated peace with dynomite pact, he pulls this.

Be my guest, it has been noted though that the threat of attack comes while you are a member of Monos Archein and that even if you drop AA before attacking it is definately obvious that MA approves of these statements.

It's an ice cream list, nice assumption though. God, you're just looking to get me in trouble then? Way to show your obvious bias.

You will notice I did not reference TJO or people to whom I owe tech in the OP.

The people who are owed tech will receive what they are owed, though the tech will not be personally sent by me. Donation deals ftw.

TJO :wub:

Just like how Crimson Guard and Athens paid off previous debts, right?

It's an ice cream list, nice assumption though. God, you're just looking to get me in trouble then? Way to show your obvious bias.

No, was just looking for you to add to that obviously ambiguous statement. It worked too.

wait.... so you're going to fight MK in an offensive war, while in peace mode?

lolwut

hope MK wins.... i guess

I won't be in peace mode forever.. maybe just long enough to finance a Manhattan Project and 20 nukes, then go terrorize the lower NS nations of MK.

I won't be in peace mode forever.. maybe just long enough to finance a Manhattan Project and 20 nukes, then go terrorize the lower NS nations of MK.

You are going to terrorize lower NS nations with nukes? Um, I am no expert at roguery but that sounds like a horrible idea, especially for one so proud of touting an entire economic system.

That is the plain stupidest thing I have heard ever.

Why would you go into peace mode and then try to save up 100 million dollars? are you that thick? its going to take you a million years.

You are the antonym of logic.

Bad guy rule #1: Never state your evil plans...

Couldn't they just declare that whomever sends you aid is taking part in an act of war against their alliance given that you've already stated you'll use the money to buy nukes to attack them with? I mean... that's essentially equal to supporting a proxy war against them and you're kinda marking the heads of those who send you aid and are NOT lucky enough to be in peace mode for eradication. That's not very nice to do to them!

Why would you go into peace mode and then try to save up 100 million dollars? are you that thick? its going to take you a million years.

You are the antonym of logic.

You have obviously not heard, nor understood the power of Sileathonimics. :P

Edited by Zarfef