Resolution to Current Sileath-related Events

Sileath

And you're calling me that because of my sig and avatar? You don't want to know what I'd call you based upon yours.

So, please stop with the insults, my good man. I demand an apology for this insult, too. I also demand an apology for insinuating that you're playing chess, or tic tac toe. Even connect four I would demand an apology for.

You, sir, think too highly of yourself.

Yes, I am calling you Eazy E based upon your sig and avatar because your sig and avatar are based upon......Eazy E. :o

You do know that Eazy E and rap battles go hand in hand. I am sure the Dr. would disagree with you if you said otherwise.

Actually, I would love to see what you have to say about my kitty. It deserves alot more comments then it gets.

Thank you for calling me sir while trying to diss me. That was very gentlemanly of you.

Edited by HeinousOne

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Sileath, you betrayed the only person who trusted you enough to bail you out of all the !@#$ you'd gotten yourself into. I'm happy that you're out of Crimson Guard so that I won't have to deal with your pathetic antics in the future.

Please, for everyone's sake, stop posting.

Congratulations Sileath, you betrayed the only person who trusted you enough to bail you out of all the !@#$ you'd gotten yourself into. I'm happy that you're out of Crimson Guard so that I won't have to deal with your pathetic antics in the future.

Please, for everyone's sake, stop posting.

I was not informed of the settlement with Rebel Virginia until it hit the OWF, so all of a sudden I have to be bound by it? Really?

I was not informed of the settlement with Rebel Virginia until it hit the OWF, so all of a sudden I have to be bound by it? Really?

I've got some easy steps for you to follow that might help avert these problems.

1. Think about what you're planning to do. Are you making a fool of yourself? Are you going to embarrass and potentially harm your friends and allies?

2. Realize that you are wasting everyone's time. Do not post.

Not legally, but for the sake of not twisting in the knife after stabbing Fran in the back, you could show a little decency.

Then again, I guess not everyone is as eager to take advantage of others as you, huh, Sileath?

You. Your missiles can never destroy Sileath. To defeat him, you must not click or respond to his posts :P. That would damage him more then anything your military could do... but look how many pages he has racked up, he is practically a super-star of negative energy!

Francesca showed remarkable faith and trust in you.

It's nice to know that this is how you repaid her.

I'm surprised she could even stand him. Specially after the way I was treated (as he thought I was a girl).

It isn't much, but any intelligent individual could know what he was hinting at

[2009-07-27 04:12:14] <CptGodzilla> just trying to get a grasp on this whole sileath vs. AJ / dynomite pact

[2009-07-27 04:12:27] <Sileath[CG|MoI]> lol

[2009-07-27 04:13:48] <CptGodzilla> the only thing that i have been able to understand so far is that AJ has thrown around threats and asked you to fake logs as a "term" of surrender

[2009-07-27 04:15:03] <CptGodzilla> is that right so far?

[2009-07-27 04:15:23] <Sileath[CG|MoI]> meh

[2009-07-27 04:17:09] <CptGodzilla> don't want to talk about it?

[2009-07-27 04:17:31] <Sileath[CG|MoI]> quid pro quo

[2009-07-27 04:17:54] <CptGodzilla> eh?

[2009-07-27 04:18:10] <Sileath[CG|MoI]> what do I get out of telling you? :P

I always did love to play Duck Hunt.

You know what’s funny? Through this whole thing CG continued to stick up for you and say you weren’t as bad as people said you were. You just screwed over the only people in the world who were willing to help you gain peace. Best. Decision. Ever.

Want to know why you weren’t let off with a ZI sentence? You stated it yourself when you said you bribed someone to go nuke rogue on us. The pity party of “omg you aren’t letting me off with a ZI for having a nuke rogue nuke you guys and bribing him to do so to gain leverage to get peace, WHYYYY?!?!!” is quite amusing actually.

To those stating this is why PZI was invented. I was thinking the exact same thing.

I always did love to play Duck Hunt.

You know what’s funny? Through this whole thing CG continued to stick up for you and say you weren’t as bad as people said you were. You just screwed over the only people in the world who were willing to help you gain peace. Best. Decision. Ever.

Want to know why you weren’t let off with a ZI sentence? You stated it yourself when you said you bribed someone to go nuke rogue on us. The pity party of “omg you aren’t letting me off with a ZI for having a nuke rogue nuke you guys and bribing him to do so to gain leverage to get peace, WHYYYY?!?!!” is quite amusing actually.

To those stating this is why PZI was invented. I was thinking the exact same thing.

I would have to agree here. The rest of the Conclave does as well, which means that the ODP is still active and that we're still technically in a state of war with Sileath even though we've never managed to get a war slot and probably never will now that he's using TPF mode.

Easiest. War. EVER.

Really?

I've only been paying attention to Sileath's antics off and on, but they don't seem so bad. Annoying if you're affiliated with them, sure. But what harm is he really doing to anyone? He's cost a bit of money, much of which isn't really his fault. Money is worthless anyway.

For the most part he's mucking around and you're paying it way more mind than it's worth. Sure, the density of Sileath-related nonsense is annoyingly high, but if you people succeed in driving him out I will miss it all the same. It's nice to see some variety around here.

Further, Sileath has always struck me as a decent and sincere individual. He has repeatedly demonstrated poor judgement, but I don't think it's fair to hold that against people for long. He's also fickle with his attentions, it's not like he's going to hound your alliance forever if you don't hold him down.

Sileath, I've seen how you reward those who stick their necks out for you, so I'm not going to even try. I do wish you luck however, and hope you find an even keel and a safe harbor.

Really?

I've only been paying attention to Sileath's antics off and on, but they don't seem so bad. Annoying if you're affiliated with them, sure. But what harm is he really doing to anyone? He's cost a bit of money, much of which isn't really his fault. Money is worthless anyway.

For the most part he's mucking around and you're paying it way more mind than it's worth. Sure, the density of Sileath-related nonsense is annoyingly high, but if you people succeed in driving him out I will miss it all the same. It's nice to see some variety around here.

Further, Sileath has always struck me as a decent and sincere individual. He has repeatedly demonstrated poor judgement, but I don't think it's fair to hold that against people for long. He's also fickle with his attentions, it's not like he's going to hound your alliance forever if you don't hold him down.

Sileath, I've seen how you reward those who stick their necks out for you, so I'm not going to even try. I do wish you luck however, and hope you find an even keel and a safe harbor.

He's already stated that he intends to go nuclear rogue on the lower ranks of the Mushroom Kingdom. They happen to be our protectors, so I take special offense at that notion. The only way to help secure the safety of our own nations and that of our allies is to remove the nuclear threat that Sileath presents - and there's only one way to get rid of a Manhattan Project.

As far as him being a decent and sincere individual...what in Splash Woman's holy name are you smoking? Do I really need to recap his recent "antics" to prove my point here?

He's already stated that he intends to go nuclear rogue on the lower ranks of the Mushroom Kingdom. They happen to be our protectors, so I take special offense at that notion. The only way to help secure the safety of our own nations and that of our allies is to remove the nuclear threat that Sileath presents - and there's only one way to get rid of a Manhattan Project.

As far as him being a decent and sincere individual...what in Splash Woman's holy name are you smoking? Do I really need to recap his recent "antics" to prove my point here?

His "intentions" of going nuke rogue are silly grandstanding. Have you looked at his nation? He has no Manhattan Project and is in no danger of getting one. He's no danger to the Mushroom Kingdom (whose welfare, incidentally, I am also very interested in). For whatever reason he is enamored with TPF. It is curious that he would go for MK rather than PC, but whatever. No matter how it ends, the MK-TPF business will be settled years before Sileath ever gets a Manhattan Project if you keep him in peace mode.

With regards to his character, I have been in an alliance with Sileath and interacted with him on a personal level. I am comfortable with my assessment of him.

Attempting to go nuke rogue on ANY member of MK is the equivalent of watching a martial arts movie then finding a kung-fu master and challenging him to a deathmatch.

His "intentions" of going nuke rogue are silly grandstanding. Have you looked at his nation? He has no Manhattan Project and is in no danger of getting one. He's no danger to the Mushroom Kingdom (whose welfare, incidentally, I am also very interested in). For whatever reason he is enamored with TPF. It is curious that he would go for MK rather than PC, but whatever. No matter how it ends, the MK-TPF business will be settled years before Sileath ever gets a Manhattan Project if you keep him in peace mode.

With regards to his character, I have been in an alliance with Sileath and interacted with him on a personal level. I am comfortable with my assessment of him.

I've thought of some ways in which he could acquire the means to get his hands on a Manhattan Project without much difficulty, but I'm not going to mention them because I don't really want to give him any ideas he doesn't already have. My apologies for that much. Perhaps we could meet privately one evening to discuss the matter, along with your assessment of his character, if you feel so inclined.

Moreover, I find that announcing the intent to go nuke rogue is pretty much just as bad as actually carrying out the threats. To that end, I really can't see any reason to allow him off the hook any time soon.

Since you offered? I would like a recap, and I'm sure others would. Looking back through the forum, there's a little too much to dig through. TL:DR?

Let it be known that the nation Sileath shall, by interminable order of the first Presbyter of the Cult of Justitia, never be admitted to the Cult, or to any body beholden to the Cult, under any circumstances or for whatever reason. Nor shall any member of the Cult ever aid by any means or words the traitorous Sileath. And may Justitia rain teach Sileath the harsh lesson of its decisions.

Edited by Schattenmann

Since you offered? I would like a recap, and I'm sure others would. Looking back through the forum, there's a little too much to dig through. TL:DR?

The hour is getting a bit late at this point, but I'll put it on my to-do list for tomorrow (providing somebody doesn't beat me to the punch before then).

Weren't you all going on and on about how putting Sileath in government was a terrible decision just the other day? By your logic, how exactly has he screwed them over by leaving?