When the Stars Align Against You

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's absurd that SWF and LSF members have hailed this announcement. Don't [i]you guys[/i] have some announcements to be preparing? Like, I don't know, an announcement that you're defending your bloc ally? Or that you're disbanding Die Linke? 

LSF's been especially terrible about this, since at least SWF has thrown a few haphazard wars FAN's way.

It's absurd that SWF and LSF members have hailed this announcement. Don't you guys have some announcements to be preparing? Like, I don't know, an announcement that you're defending your bloc ally? Or that you're disbanding Die Linke? 

LSF's been especially terrible about this, since at least SWF has thrown a few haphazard wars FAN's way.

Why /shouldn't/ they hail someone else taking on their responsibilities towards their allies? It's a lot less damaging than actually backing them up themselves.

It's absurd that SWF and LSF members have hailed this announcement. Don't you guys have some announcements to be preparing? Like, I don't know, an announcement that you're defending your bloc ally? Or that you're disbanding Die Linke? 

That  LSF or SWF haven't actually entered yet must surely mean that we're not entering at all and instead limiting our contribution to offering verbal support on the OWF.  That's exactly what's happening.

Now that's cleared up. o/ NSF

That  LSF or SWF haven't actually entered yet must surely mean that we're not entering at all and instead limiting our contribution to offering verbal support on the OWF.  That's exactly what's happening.

Now that's cleared up. o/ NSF

Ah yes, because piling on after hoping everyone else takes the lead for you is better for PR purposes.

Ah yes, because piling on after hoping everyone else takes the lead for you is better for PR purposes.

Infra> PR. It's the LSF way, anyone who knows us will tell you we're the biggest infra huggers that Bob has ever seen.

Implying that LSF would care enough to dodge a war is dumb, sorry.

Oh look. Someone who doesn't know Die Linke broadcasting that much on the OWF for everyone to see.

Franz- you realized that FAN hit UCR right? If FAN was looking for a fair fight, it should have set up something instead of just randomly declaring on an alliance. If FAN ends up dogpiled due to their own stupidity, then so be it.

Franz- you realized that FAN hit UCR right? If FAN was looking for a fair fight, it should have set up something instead of just randomly declaring on an alliance. If FAN ends up dogpiled due to their own stupidity, then so be it.

Why do people keep mentioning fair fights?  This isn't TE.

Sometimes, people like to start a war. I understand FAN started a war on UCR, yet it seems people are hitting on it because they have no perceived treaties. If they do get rolled because they made a miscalculation, then that'd be their problem.

I think in this case particularly, they are hitting fan because their ally needs their help. I could be wrong but this is likely the case for OG aswell.

I mean I get that not all of UCR's allies were able to assist, some because of their recent war, some because they're just useless. But I think NSF deserves some applause for honoring a treaty and helping their friends.