Concerning TrotskysRevenge aka Moo-Cows

Brehon

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I did not know him personally, moo cows was the face of the enemy I strove long and hard to overthrow. His dedication to being evil in game sparked my interest in this game and helped me find myself in CN. I never once heard a bad thing about him, and my condolences to his family and friends. CN has lost a great member.

I never knew Moo-Cows, however, I am well aware of the extraordinary feats and accolades he had during his CN tenure.

It's always saddening news to hear that a soul of this game has past away, no matter who he or she was. My deepest condolences to his friends and family in this time of grievance and mourning.

o/ Moo-Cows

A worthy adversary, a good man, and a friend. You will be missed. Rest well, sir. My thoughts are with you, and have been.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1341614356' post='3005154']
I can sadly say ive known about this for a couple weeks now and have been deeply bummed out by the news. Moo was a very good guy and someone I knew somewhat on an OOC RL level. I will fondly remember all the good times we had together not only in this game, on Skype and other venues. When he had his accident one of my best memories is getting together with a few other CN people and buying Moo a "NPO" engraved Cowbell.......NPO you have my fullest and deepest condolences on your loss, CN as a whole mourns today for whom was a very great person, leader and friend...

o/ Moo-Cows, you will always be remembered in my thoughts fondly.
[/quote]

[quote name='Zulchep' timestamp='1341614871' post='3005163']
That was the best cow bell.

Keep ringing it in paradise, my friend. You deserve your rest...and yes, now you can finally have Pacific Avenue, and all of the red properties.

o/ Moo
[/quote]

I'm proud to have my name on that bell along with you guys.

I was lucky enough to meet Moo when I was in the government of an alliance the NPO was crushing at the time for an alleged spying incident. He quickly made me realize why he would go on to become one of the greatest leaders this game has ever seen and I would fade into irrelevance :lol1:

This is truly terrible and I wish his family & friends my heartfelt condolensces :(

[quote name='Archon' timestamp='1341623256' post='3005341']
A worthy adversary, a good man, and a friend. You will be missed. Rest well, sir. My thoughts are with you, and have been.
[/quote]
My thoughts were exactly this - a worthy adversary - when I heard the untimely news. One last :ph34r: in tribute to Moo-cows with guns