Concerning TrotskysRevenge aka Moo-Cows

Brehon

It's times like this that remind you this is nothing but a game. However, this also reminds you what a great community we have here, and how much we've come to care for each other.

You will be missed, moo. I wish the best to his family in this troubling time.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, really? I hate hearing stuff like this.

Moo was one of the people I most loved to hate. I jumped on the anti-NPO bandwagon pretty early in my tenure here, and he was always the evil overlord to my plucky hero. The few times I actually got to talk to him OOC, I figured out he was an awesome human being in addition to being the evil overlord.

He will be missed.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1341614356' post='3005154']
I can sadly say ive known about this for a couple weeks now and have been deeply bummed out by the news. Moo was a very good guy and someone I knew somewhat on an OOC RL level. I will fondly remember all the good times we had together not only in this game, on Skype and other venues. When he had his accident one of my best memories is getting together with a few other CN people and buying Moo a "NPO" engraved Cowbell.......NPO you have my fullest and deepest condolences on your loss, CN as a whole mourns today for whom was a very great person, leader and friend...

o/ Moo-Cows, you will always be remembered in my thoughts fondly.
[/quote]
That was the best cow bell.

Keep ringing it in paradise, my friend. You deserve your rest...and yes, now you can finally have Pacific Avenue, and all of the red properties.

o/ Moo

On behalf of Europa, I offer our deepest condolences to all his friends throughout CN, especially those in NPO, and to those who knew him IRL. I spoke with him a few times back at CNE in my early days, and more recently after the accident. We honestly had a several-day chat about what kind of pizza he was going to eat when he got out of the hospital.

War gud. Nurses Hot. I hope there's war, pizza and nurses up there for you, buddy. Rest in peace.

o/ Moo-Cows

My condolences to his family and his fellow NPO members. Moo will truly be missed by all, friend and foe.

It is a tribute to Moo and his character, that all differences can be put aside if only for a moment here in this thread and all can mourn this great loss to CN respectfully.

o/ Moo

I'm stuck for words. My contact with Moo was limited to a couple of games of uno in IRC, but I think I have a small notion of what a loss he is for the entire online NPO community, not just in CN. He will not be forgotten.

I never had the chance to meet the man formally. Though I did have the pleasure to call him my Emperor for a short time in my stay in NPO during the karma war.

Sad to hear when someone from our community has passed, more sadness knowing that a Legend of the game is gone.

Happy to hear about some good things about him in OOC, very few will leave their mark on this game like he did.

R.I.P Moo-Cows aka Trotskys Revenge you will missed.