Concerning TrotskysRevenge aka Moo-Cows

Brehon

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too never had the pleasure of meeting or speaking with him... my loss I'm sure. In formative time here, I did learn to quickly respect the player. I have friends here who held him in high regard and spoke frequently of his character, his outgoing and fun nature and how much they looked forward to Skype and gaming with him. I've read each of the posts here and count myself lucky to be a part of a community that puts aside IC pettiness to express heartfelt condolences and genuine good tidings to his family and friends. I'd like to offer mine alongside those above and before me. I've lost enough friends and family to know that they never are forgotten and are always a part of us as we move on. I hope to think that those who knew him are better for it in their own lives and will continue to strive to be better people themselves in honor of his memory.

oo/ Moo -_-
oo/ CN (You make me proud :wub: )

Even in the Lands of the Utmost West, news of this tragedy has been received. I add my sorrow and condolences to the ever-growing list of mourners....

As an officer of the Continuum, Moo was my overlord - and I never had less than the most profound admiration for how he ruled (and manipulated) the bulk of Digiterra. As an adjunct to this, I also began to know the man behind the mask - and found the admiration carried over into the netherworld as well. I remember when he had his accident - and I'm dismayed that, after all this time, the after-effects still reached for him with cold, pallid hands.

See you in the next life, comrade. [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l63/monkeydharma/thicon_salut.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l63/monkeydharma/thicon_salut.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l63/monkeydharma/thicon_salut.gif[/IMG]

Edited by Sun WuKong

It's truly a sobering moment when someone so young is taken away from us, and it seems that this game grows ever smaller... I was unfortunately too late to meet the man who ruled CN with an Iron Fist, but his legend shall always live on.

o7 NPO
o/ Moo's family and friends.

When I moved from leading a tiny alliance to a sanctioned continuum size one, one of the coolest moments was meeting other high gov types. Slayer called me up and told me "this guy moo is a good guy, my one rule for you taking over is repay our debt with NPO, we owe them. You can count on moo." Now prior to meeting moo, I'd actually spent a good deal of time fighting against NPO and had even been zi listed at one point shortly after GWIII. Our first meeting was amusing, instead of sounding like intimidating figure he was in CN, he had a high, but kind voice, those of you that talked to him know what I mean.

So anyways I'll tell a story of shortly after I took over and we nearly broke away from Q before it became the cool thing to do, and this is what I always remember about moo. NPO was zi'ing one of our allies members because someone had figured out it had aided some fan reroll. I grabbed cj and we called up moo about the situation. We went back and forth for hours about it. Finally I said something about well I guess we'll have to re evaluate our treaties. Moo let out this shriek "hey hey heeeeyyy, theres no need for that." It was the way he said it that was so funny, it totally took a serious (internet serious business) moment and made it fun again.

We'd hang out daily on skype, always a good time. Moo was a good person, with a genuine good nature. Online people can be anyone, that can raise suspicion or be freeing. In the end, Moo was who he choose to be to us, and in the years I knew him, that is what he'll remain to me. A friend with a kind heart and I'll miss those times we'd hang out.

Edited by mhawk

Man, this is sad news. During my years in the NpO, Moo was our cool uncle. He was a great influence to this game, and the power of his presence is irreplaceable.

Heartfelt condolences go out to his many friends and family, and also to his NPO family.

Edited by mmansfield68