A Joint Announcement from The Legion and NPO

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.avelegio.net/images/treaty/npo.jpg[/IMG]

[B][size="5"][color="#9932CC"]Treaty of the Purple Star[/color][/size][/center]

Introduction:[/B]

The New Pacific Order and The Legion do hereby come together in the spirit of common friendship, common defense, and common prosperity to create the Treaty of the Purple Star in order that both alliances enjoy a long, fruitful, and peaceful relationship.

[B]Article I - Non-aggression:[/B]

The signed alliances shall maintain a strict policy of non-aggression towards one another; refraining from military aggression against one another, refraining from spying on one another, refraining from using diplomatic ends to bring harm to one another, or otherwise seeking to do the other harm.

[B]Article II - Intelligence:[/B]

Should either party come into possession of information that suggests any of the activities prohibited by Article I are being engaged in by a third party, it is the obligation of that party to give that information to the other party quickly and completely.

[B]Article III - Aid:[/B]

Should a signatory alliance come under attack or otherwise suffer a financial crisis, members of the other signatory alliance shall be encouraged to send financial aid in order that their recovery be made more quickly. The alliance in need of aid may choose not to receive it if they wish.

[B]Article IV - Defense:[/B]

Should one signatory alliance come under attack, it is the obligation of the other alliance to come to their aid militarily. Should the attack result from the fulfillment of another treaty, the requirement of defense shall become optional, although highly recommended.

Should one signatory alliance wage an aggressive war or unduly provoke an attack through hostile action, the other signatory is not required to take part in the conflict or any conflicts that result from the aggressive war.

[B]Article V - Diplomacy:[/B]

Any points of contention between the signatory alliances will attempted to be solved with diplomacy before any other action is taken. In public, discourse between the two signatory alliances shall remain respectful at all times.

[B]Article VI - Termination:[/B]

Should the two sides be unable to resolve their differences diplomatically, this pact may be terminated by either party after giving 48 hours notice to the other.

Signed:

[U]Signed for the New Pacific Order:[/U]

Emperor Blackbird,
New Pacific Order,
Comrade Chuckles

Mary the Fantabulous,
Imperial Regent,
Reformed Neutral Menace

VektorZero,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs

[U]Signed for the Legion:[/U]
[IMG] http://www.avelegio.net/images/seal.png[/IMG]
Hubb, Imperator
Watcher, Proconsul
Feibelman, Minister of Defense
The Arbiter, Minister of Economics
Imperial, Minister of Foreign Affairs
the god of lightning, Minister of Internal Affairs

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK why this upsets or surprises some people. People like Legion fought with us in the war until the end and our the best allies one can have. Now if we were signing treaties with those who actual left us or attacked us than yea sure surprise would be an perfect word. Also i heart Legion.

Edited by applesauce59

[quote name='applesauce59' date='21 May 2010 - 07:57 AM' timestamp='1274443005' post='2306788']
IDK why this upsets or surprises some people. People like Legion fought with us in the war until the end and our the best allies one can have. Now if we were signing treaties with those who actual left us or attacked us than yea sure surprise would be an perfect word. Also i heart Legion.
[/quote]

I thought I remembered some Legion gov saying how they'd keep their distance from you awhile back, that's all. It would seem they reconsidered. :P

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='21 May 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1274443296' post='2306790']
I thought I remembered some Legion gov saying how they'd keep their distance from you awhile back, that's all. It would seem they reconsidered. :P
[/quote]

The make up sex is amazing

[quote name='KingEd' date='21 May 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1274441792' post='2306774']
NPO, again, controller of all of Purple ?

Hmm...
[/quote]
3 alliances are the controlling interest of Purple? :lol1: Epic understanding of the Sphere

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='21 May 2010 - 08:01 AM' timestamp='1274443296' post='2306790']
[/quote]

Given subsequent events, I'm not surprised at all, actually.

[quote name='KingEd' date='21 May 2010 - 07:36 AM' timestamp='1274441792' post='2306774']
NPO, again, controller of all of Purple ?
[/quote]
lolwut?

Yes, non-chaining MDPs with three Purple alliances are the way to control all of Purple. I never knew Legion, Olympus and us were so mighty.

Congrats, guys. Good to see this. :)

Edited by Haflinger