Imperial AcTi Announcement

[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6228/battalionflag2z.png[/img][/center]

[size="4"]Dear nations of the cyberverse,

It has come AcTi's attention that a recent band of rogues which have attempted to legitimize themselves have banded together under the alliance affiliation "Thriller". I ask of all alliances which are not in support of these rogues' actions to condemn these fools, and all senators to place a sanction on all of them to prevent them from damaging helpless nations which ride the AcTi AA for the sole purpose of enjoying peace and something different.

Effective immediately Teddyyo is to be Second in Command of AcTi. This was to be announced within the next 3 days, but now it will be put into here so we don't clutter the boards with announcements.

I find it amazing that the very same people who were involved with the Knights of Ni! incident have yet again done what they had promised they would never do again. Londo Mollari is yet again showing his true colors as the most despicable person in all of Cybernations.

How could you all stand for this? Just because AcTi has done stupid things many months ago we should be punished yet again? Hasn't every alliance done something stupid now? Just because AcTi has decided to play the game differently than others we should be obliterated? This is completely unreasonable and I am truly amazed to see this despicable act of disregard to old nations who enjoy the other aspects of this game.

I call upon any alliance, whether you share a treaty with us or not, to stand up and fight for justice! Do not let old nations suffer which want nothing more than to play the game peacefully. We have 45 members in our alliance for crying out loud, this goes against all tech raiding doctrines!

My god what has this game become...[/size]

[size="5"]- Batallion, Emperor of AcTi[/size]

Edited by Batallion

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1303190078' post='2693282']
I cant hear your moral crusade from peace mode

btw we're 15 nations you're 45..grow a pair and fight
[/quote]

What kind of logic is this? There are so many factors to consider, and you very well know this. Keep trying to legitimize your rogue actions, it just won't work we have done NOTHING wrong.

Why the $%&@ should we fight for you when you're hiding in peacemode? Defend your own alliance for god's sake.

The fact that you've pissed tons of people off regularly isn't going to help you get any support.

Also, congratulations on calling your own alliance "helpless". Glad you have such faith in yourself.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1303189972' post='2693280']
We have 45 members in our alliance for crying out loud, this goes against all tech raiding doctrines!
[/quote]

1. I don't think Thriller has posted their tech raid doctrines, so how do you know what does or does not go against it.

2. This really isn't a tech raid.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1303189972' post='2693280']
Just because AcTi has done stupid things many months ago we should be punished yet again? Hasn't every alliance done something stupid now?
[/quote]
yes but your so consistent, we just want to reward you.

:wub:

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1303190313' post='2693288']
What kind of logic is this? There are so many factors to consider, and you very well know this. Keep trying to legitimize your rogue actions, it just won't work we have done NOTHING wrong.
[/quote]
You are whining about how cruel and terrible we are..yet you sit in peace mode and let your alliance be wrecked

grow a pair of balls, leave peace mode and fight for a few weeks

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

Oh Batallion, don't ever change.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1303190313' post='2693288']
What kind of logic is this? There are so many factors to consider, and you very well know this.
[/quote]

Yes, there are other factors.

1. Terrible leadership
2. No warchests (I've seen the spy reports)
3. Awful infra/tech ratio

These factors, more than the NS or number of nations, is why you're crying instead of fighting. Enjoy peace mode more, coward.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1303190595' post='2693296']
I hope the world will not sit by and let this sort of aggression go unchecked. Where are the world police when we actually [i]need[/i] them?
[/quote]
You're just upset you didn't think of it first. :P

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1303190448' post='2693295']
It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

Oh Batallion, don't ever change.
[/quote]
I do believe I've fallen in love.

Good luck to both parties, etc.

I hope the world will not sit by and let this sort of aggression go unchecked. Where are the world police when we actually [i]need[/i] them?
[/quote]

People who feel strongly about fighting AcTi have joined Thriller. If you care so much, you could join AcTi and help them out.

[/quote]

Probably all busy elsewhere and also sipping on tea with Batallion in hippie.

[/quote]

Hmmm, kinda hypocritical don't you think?

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1303191058' post='2693311']
Hmmm, kinda hypocritical don't you think?
[/quote]
Absolutely every single post pertaining to this situation thus far has been pure, unadulterated hypocrisy. Frankly I'm interested to see how long everybody can keep it up with a straight face.