Glorious Peace

OsRavan

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People can see what they want to see, create 'realities' that give them comfort or bragging rights...

Frankly, I didn't see any surrender in this peace declaration - only a peace declaration.  No party has any reason to feel vanquished here.

QFT. Neither side apologized, neither side is paying reparations. Neither side was truly vanquished. Both sides agreed to peace. I see no surrender.

O.K... I am going to leak some information that most people here doesn't have.

The ORIGINAL surrender terms were the following:

Clause 1) The alliances of ODN, FTW, AB, NATO, R&R, IRON, NG, DS, WFF, Int, Reavers, GLOF, DT, NEW, TLR, Kaskus, Sengoku, Gramlins, DBDC, and NoR surrender to the powerful force of Tywin Lannister.

Clause 1B) The alliances of Fark, MHA, Sparta, and Polar surrender to the powerful force of Tywin Lannister too.

Clause 2) All the Nations of ODN, FTW, AB, NATO, R&R, IRON, NG, DS, WFF, Int, Reavers, GLOF, DT, NEW, TLR, Kaskus, Sengoku, Gramlins, DBDC, and NoR will change their AA to "Tywin Lannister POW".

Clause 3) Tywin Lannister will be in charge of protecting ALL the Alliances of the AA "Tywin Lannister POW" from attacks by other Alliances. Any normal Nation would not be able to do such thing, but Tywin Lannister is the kind of guy who can  ZI 1,000,000 Nations with just one click.

Clause 4) If TOP has not received peace within 3 weeks of this agreement being posted, Tywin Lannister will personally ZI all the Nations of all the Alliances in war with TOP and he may have the right to ZI all the Nations of Planet Bob if he is in a bad mood.

Clause 5) Tywin Lannister will be accepted as the Viceroy of ALL the Alliances involved in both sides of the conflict until all traces of the philosophy of "Lulzism" are completely destroyed.

However, because he is pious and wise, Tywin Lannister, decided to change the wording of the unconditional surrender terms and decided to offer other terms which are a bit less harsh.... and all of us must be thankful to his kindness, wisdom and sex appeal.  

O.K... I am going to leak some information that most people here doesn't have.

The ORIGINAL surrender terms were the following:

However, because he is pious and wise, Tywin Lannister, decided to change the wording of the unconditional surrender terms and decided to offer other terms which are a bit less harsh.... and all of us must be thankful to his kindness, wisdom and sex appeal.  

All hail the power of Tywin

Fortunately I don't need the advice of kershbs or starfox or inferno to determine that we didn't surrender.

I for one agree with the warden of the west here, after all TOP achieved strategic victories in Bi and eQ as well.  :v:

I'm not sure whether it not it matters whether not anyone surrendered. Statistics speak for themselves, but nobody comes away from a war like this for the better.

I, for one, was reminded of why Polaris has such a proud history in war - they're tenacious as they come, even when the odds are completely stacked against 'em.

Let's just call this an honorable peace on both sides, and let the cycle commence!

I'm not sure whether it not it matters whether not anyone surrendered. Statistics speak for themselves, but nobody comes away from a war like this for the better.

I, for one, was reminded of why Polaris has such a proud history in war - they're tenacious as they come, even when the odds are completely stacked against 'em.

Let's just call this an honorable peace on both sides, and let the cycle commence!

O/honorable peace. I like that

People can see what they want to see, create 'realities' that give them comfort or bragging rights...

Frankly, I didn't see any surrender in this peace declaration - only a peace declaration.  No party has any reason to feel vanquished here.

Well we can at least say this:

Do we really care about whether or not it's a surrender? Our side was defeated, simple as that.

And the other side DID agree to surrender terms....

That being said, I think Polar was pretty suicidal in this war, but honorable about it non-the less. So kudos for that.

Because I am praying every night to AlmightyAdmin that you will..... failing that can you please stop with the psuedo intellectual thesis posts... pretty please.

Pretty amusing to see comments like this in such a public space. :popcorn:

Because I am praying every night to AlmightyAdmin that you will..... failing that can you please stop with the psuedo intellectual thesis posts... pretty please.

Has Tywin ever mentioned that only Vladimir is his intellectual equal?

Your problem (and mine, and everyone else's, I suppose) is that you just don't understand that, although his logic is poor and his memory of past events is often wrong, he is nevertheless better than you. You should be basking in the light of his brilliance, not complaining about it.

Also, ha ha ha you accepted him. Sucker.

Has Tywin ever mentioned that only Vladimir is his intellectual equal?

Your problem (and mine, and everyone else's, I suppose) is that you just don't understand that, although his logic is poor and his memory of past events is often wrong, he is nevertheless better than you. You should be basking in the light of his brilliance, not complaining about it.

Also, ha ha ha you accepted him. Sucker.

"I once was lost, but now I'm found."