Surrender

They be times when dream of empire go up in smoke of war. This be that time. Sometimes no matter how hard you try you still lose. Even the strongest sometimes cannot go on anymore. In defeat a nation must hope superior forces of enemy be generous and gracious enough to be kind to defeated enemy. So this message to NG Orange Defense Network and The International. The Zulu fight you 3 alliances I know Zulu declared war. I know forces not equal. I believe the victor should be forgiving to the vanquished. It is with this thought that I Ubuntu the Great am willing to accept your surrender. This is terms. NG stands for no good. You must change name to G because you must become good. Orange Defense Network change team color to red Nd you be known thereafter as red heads ( Ubuntu fond of the red heads) you know old Zulu saying. You can sleep with a blind you can sleep with a brunette but you won't ever get any sleep with a red head. Anyways The International they shall become United capitalists . Why? Just to f with ya! Ha ha Ubuntu say funny thing Very funny thing indeed. You must all dump all nukes, Sink all ships. Ships bad make Ubuntu sea sick. all must make statement saying you are very sorry and that you shall be bad no more ever again forever. And of coarse I shall keep my two eyes on you to be sure. You may commence surrender now. So it is written By his royal highness me. Ubuntu the Great

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although your terms are merciful oh great Ubuntu, the international can allow itself to be dictated too by those who support the evils of this Imperalistic resurgencey against the glorious Karma revolution, although we propose a counter offer, forsake those who seek domination of Planet Bob. Come to the welcoming embrace of The International and help us maintain and perhaps grow upon the gains of the Karma Revolution.