Ardus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1302539224' post='2688598']
Want a refreshing glass of water sir?
[/quote]

I have a 50 gallon drum still of NPO's tears.

It's being filtered and cooled by a giant machine which is powered by whale oil.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1302540652' post='2688612']
Technically, the default is 55 gallons. Yea, I went there. :)
[/quote]

It's not a default drum.

Yeah, take that. :smug:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1302521133' post='2688503']
And here we go: the threats of eternal war finally made explicit.

Of course mrwuss isn't government, so this looks like it's just a regular member raging pointlessly.
[/quote]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1302529725' post='2688543']
You've just described about 95% of all GOONS posting really.... <_<
[/quote]

Nice to see Tweedledee and Tweedledum posting.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1302544313' post='2688638']
Wow, did you type that reference all by yourself, or did your mom help? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
He asked Hopeless Coalition strategists(for their pure distilled mastery of tactics) for help.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302553168' post='2688695']
He asked Hopeless Coalition strategists(for their pure distilled mastery of tactics) for help.
[/quote]
You realise your alliance was begging for and receiving external aid within 5 days of the war starting, talk about hopeless. :lol1:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1302553661' post='2688702']
You realise your alliance was begging for and receiving external aid within 5 days of the war starting, talk about hopeless. :lol1:
[/quote]
We've never begged for anything.
Sorry for ruining it for you,please try again at a better time or with a better comeback.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1302553661' post='2688702']
[/quote]

We never begged, we demanded.

NICE ZINGER BRO

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302540526' post='2688611']
I have a 50 gallon drum still of NPO's tears.

It's being filtered and cooled by a giant machine which is powered by whale oil.
[/quote]
Did that come to you by a steam engine through clevland? Need to watch that, those environmentalists can be a pain. :smug:

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302560898' post='2688813']
We've never begged for anything.
Sorry for ruining it for you,please try again at a better time or with a better comeback.
[/quote]
And there you go, falling to a personal level whilst completely ignoring the bare fact that virtually your entire alliance is surviving on what is handed down from your allies, along with whatever meagre amounts you manage to gain in GAs.

I would seriously be so embarrassed to ally with GOONS, it's not even funny anymore. Sardonic, get your members in line before Umbrella, MK and the rest of Pandora's Box collectively run out of patience with you.

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302618341' post='2689418']
I would seriously be so embarrassed to ally with GOONS, it's not even funny anymore. Sardonic, get your members in line before Umbrella, MK and the rest of Pandora's Box collectively run out of patience with you.
[/quote]
I will not censor the speech of my members, if you think what they say is incorrect, post correcting them. I really have bigger things to worry about.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1302618617' post='2689421']
I will not censor the speech of my members, if you think what they say is incorrect, post correcting them. I really have bigger things to worry about.
[/quote]
I didn't ask you to censor them, merely that you inform them of their idiocy and advise them to approach alternate courses of action when coming out here to say things. And really now, I don't think there are bigger things than losing all that aid to worry about.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1302618617' post='2689421']
[/quote]

Actually...yes you do and I think that perhaps we both know what that is.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302619121' post='2689424']
I didn't ask you to censor them, merely that you inform them of their idiocy and advise them to approach alternate courses of action when coming out here to say things. And really now, I don't think there are bigger things than losing all that aid to worry about.
[/quote]
We won't be needing the aid for much longer anyway, not that our allies would withdraw funding based on a few bad posts.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1302619243' post='2689425']
Actually...yes you do and I think that perhaps we both know what that is.
[/quote]
I think you vastly misunderstand where we are in the negotiation process.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302618341' post='2689418']
And there you go, falling to a personal level whilst completely ignoring the bare fact that virtually your entire alliance is surviving on what is handed down from your allies, along with whatever meagre amounts you manage to gain in GAs.

[/quote]
We're a part of doomhouse,we are doomhouse's lower tier. We are helping them fight on the lower tier because they do not have nations in that NS range and they aid us with money.

We've never asked,begged for anything that is how things work,wanna cry about it? go ahead.
When the day ends NPO will still burn to the ground no matter what you say.

Keep crying more of those delicious tears while we ground you to the ground.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1302619535' post='2689430']
We won't be needing the aid for much longer anyway
[/quote]

Is there something I don't know about? Or are you basing this on the realization that I'm at war now? :)

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1302619535' post='2689430']
We won't be needing the aid for much longer anyway, not that our allies would withdraw funding based on a few bad posts.[/quote]
A few? [i]A few?

[/i]I think you forget that you'll be needing considerable aid to rebuild.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1302619700' post='2689432']
Is there something I don't know about? Or are you basing this on the realization that I'm at war now? :)
[/quote]
If you don't know where we are in negotiations I would have to question to communicative abilities of your coalition.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302619783' post='2689433']
A few? [i]A few?

[/i]I think you forget that you'll be needing considerable aid to rebuild.
[/quote]
Oh I'm not forgetting it, on the contrary, I have a lot of rebuilding aid lined up.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302619121' post='2689424']
[/quote]

Hah.

Sardonic isn't my keeper. He is my friend and friends don't let friends not rile up the easily riled with constant inane postings.

Hah, losing our allies for having a few jabs at the hedgeclippers of this world? You are making it look way harder than it really is, literally zero effort is put into this. Guided by generic ramblings or pointless drivel.

We typically say what most want to if they didn't care what other people would think. It's called being real, yo.