A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302431968' post='2687781']
Clearly lies and slander. And even if they did do it, it was obviously just to see what it was like.
[/quote]
Seems like a reasonable alibi, experimentation is popular in dh from what I've heard.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1302457029' post='2687915']
[color="#9ACD32"]>mfw I don't even have a treaty with NPO[/color]
[/quote]
And yet you constantly say "we" when referring to your relationship with them. It's okay if you want to backpedal about how buddy buddy you are with them unless it fits your agenda.

[/quote]

And that is why your sad sack is going to be paying reps.

[/quote]
But you had literally [i][b]no choice[/b][/i] but to defend them, which puts [i][b]your alliance[/b][/i] in a defensive war?
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1302484175' post='2688166']
And yet you constantly say "we" when referring to your relationship with them. It's okay if you want to backpedal about how buddy buddy you are with them unless it fits your agenda.
[/quote]
Not with them, with this entire group of alliances. I'm friendly with Pacifica, I like Pacifica, but there is no treaty between us.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302489354' post='2688246']
And that is why your sad sack is going to be paying reps.
[/quote]
But by the same token, we are related by one degree of separation, through TPF, and we did enter this war legitimately via that relation. At least get the party line right if you're going to spout it - We are being extorted for attacking GOONS, not because of our method of entry. Otherwise, you wouldn't be doing the same to those that [i]are[/i] directly tied to Pacifica.

Which, you know, goes right back to square one. As much as you're all trying to laughably sell this as some twisted form of 'white peace,' the fact is you knew you bought Pacifica's allies when you aggressively struck them. The demands on Pacifica aside, it is [i]no different[/i] than if you aggressively attacked those allies directly, and then extorted them. Purely, a war of conquest and plunder. You knew the treaties mandated a response. Thankfully, most are not so ignorant as to miss that thin attempt at misdirection.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1302501752' post='2688398']
But you had literally [i][b]no choice[/b][/i] but to defend them, which puts [i][b]your alliance[/b][/i] in a defensive war?
[/quote]
Correct, hardly makes us a "lap dog" though. Honestly, such ridiculous terms being tossed around. If we defend them, we're a lap dog, and an opportunist looking for a cheap shot at GOONS, if we don't, then we're cowards who talk big but hide from danger. Do we even have a choice of our own here?* But, I guess, that's the nature of rhetoric, isn't it?

(And you'll forgive me if I've grown bored of mocking your posting 'style,' which remains just as stupid as it was from the start. It's not as fun without a diverse set of images, admittedly, but, you know, maybe I'll pull it out for a special occasion every now and then.)

[size="1"]*I wish to preemptively clarify this. 64Digits did make a choice at one point in this; We chose to be an alliance of honor that would abide by our agreements and always fight with and for a brother in need. It's a choice we made long, long before this war, and everything since has naturally followed as a consequence of that choice interacting with the political battlefield. We are here not by choice, but as a consequence of events.

What I mean to imply with that statement, is that no matter what happens, as is the course of everything ever in this world, we will be criticized by our opponents. You know, that's just how it is. If you don't want to make a positive remark, you just look at things from a different angle. Not something I do, but many do. I at least try to be consistent, and tend away from practices which lend themselves to hypocrisy.[/size]

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1302502080' post='2688401']
Not with them, with this entire group of alliances. I'm friendly with Pacifica, I like Pacifica, but there is no treaty between us.

But by the same token, we are related by one degree of separation, through TPF, and we did enter this war legitimately via that relation. At least get the party line right if you're going to spout it - We are being extorted for attacking GOONS, not because of our method of entry. Otherwise, you wouldn't be doing the same to those that [i]are[/i] directly tied to Pacifica.

Which, you know, goes right back to square one. As much as you're all trying to laughably sell this as some twisted form of 'white peace,' the fact is you knew you bought Pacifica's allies when you aggressively struck them. The demands on Pacifica aside, it is [i]no different[/i] than if you aggressively attacked those allies directly, and then extorted them. Purely, a war of conquest and plunder. You knew the treaties mandated a response. Thankfully, most are not so ignorant as to miss that thin attempt at misdirection.
[/quote]

You and your AA haven't been offered any form of peace and I doubt you ever will, you are viewed as Merhrage .5. That is you are doing less damage and are easily ignored on the battlefront. You are litterly insignificant on all possible accords, the only thing you are good for is you mindless banter on the forums.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302502937' post='2688408']
You and your AA haven't been offered any form of peace and I doubt you ever will
[/quote]
I have logs between myself and Sardonic, and then page after page of coalition-wide "collective bargaining" logs, which beg to differ, but OK. Whatever you want to believe, buddy. Just try to keep it in your diaper where it belongs, and not smear it all over the place in public. That's just embarrassing.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1302503366' post='2688411']
I have logs between myself and Sardonic, and then page after page of coalition-wide "collective bargaining" logs, which beg to differ, but OK. Whatever you want to believe, buddy. Just try to keep it in your diaper where it belongs, and not smear it all over the place in public. That's just embarrassing.
[/quote]
Of which you turned down, new ones won't be put on the table for your AA.

You are boned and will eternally be at war, only course of corrective action is to disband and never speak again unless it's it's in French with a Spanish accent.

Also nice age joke, maybe if you were of any serious nature I would get offended and cry.

But alas my negative population (even they left you for greener fields and funnier diatribe) friend, you are just a pathetic mouth with tiny hands :(

Like the Legion of Legion.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302505362' post='2688422']
Of which you turned down, new ones won't be put on the table for your AA.

You are boned and will eternally be at war, only course of corrective action is to disband and never speak again unless it's it's in French with a Spanish accent.

Also nice age joke, maybe if you were of any serious nature I would get offended and cry.

But alas my negative population (even they left you for greener fields and funnier diatribe) friend, you are just a pathetic mouth with tiny hands :(

Like the Legion of Legion.
[/quote]
What on Bob... What?

So, the current discussions are all just a farce, then? No, let me take that one back, I can't do GOONS the injustice of pretending for a minute that you have any idea what you're talking about.

If only you had shown your face a month earlier, you'd be giving me one hell of a run for the title of WPE. And I have [i]years[/i] of history, that you would have brushed aside as if nothing, in a span of [i]days[/i].

Are the rumors true, about !@#$posting being a sport among your people? You certainly have the natural talent that years of practice can't hope to compete with.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1302484175' post='2688166']
[/quote]

How are things with fan? You guys get cozy with them in your embassies? That's nice.

[quote]You and your AA haven't been offered any form of peace and I doubt you ever will, you are viewed as Merhrage .5. That is you are doing less damage and are easily ignored on the battlefront. You are litterly insignificant on all possible accords, the only thing you are good for is you mindless banter on the forums.[/quote]

[quote]You are boned and will eternally be at war, only course of corrective action is to disband and never speak again unless it's it's in French with a Spanish accent.[/quote]

Perma zi threats and forced disbandment? Wow I think that's pretty lame, considering they aren't doing anything wrong. Sounds familiar for some reason, can't quite place it.

[quote]But you had literally no choice but to defend them, which puts your alliance in a defensive war?[/quote]

Why is it that people complain about people not honouring treaties and defending their protectors, and yet when someone does they are met with complaints and threats of extermination for it?

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302513131' post='2688465']
Are you defending HoT?

I'm adding you to the list as well.
[/quote]
I am defending those who know the value of integrity, honour, and loyalty, and consider them precious regardless of what others may think of them. If you want me to go away, you'll get your wish when this "war" is over one way or the other.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302516101' post='2688477']
I am defending those who know the value of integrity, honour, and loyalty, and consider them precious regardless of what others may think of them. [b]If you want me to go away, you'll get your wish when this "war" is over one way or the other.[/b]
[/quote]

What do you mean by that?

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302513131' post='2688465']
Are you defending HoT?

I'm adding you to the list as well.
[/quote]

Can I be on the list as well?

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302505362' post='2688422']
[/quote]
And here we go: the threats of eternal war finally made explicit.

Of course mrwuss isn't government, so this looks like it's just a regular member raging pointlessly.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302463217' post='2687963']
Seems like a reasonable alibi, experimentation is popular in dh from what I've heard.
[/quote]

An agreement! This is a breakthrough that will certainly lead to peace.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302516101' post='2688477']
I am defending those who know the value of integrity, honour, and loyalty, and consider them precious regardless of what others may think of them. If you want me to go away, you'll get your wish when this "war" is over one way or the other.
[/quote]

Yes, but I said HoT. None of those things describe HoT.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1302521133' post='2688503']
And here we go: the threats of eternal war finally made explicit.

Of course mrwuss isn't government, so this looks like it's just a regular member raging pointlessly.
[/quote]

Hah, if you think anything in this thread has been said seriously by me than you are a bigger fool then HoT.

(this thread is a joke)

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1302521133' post='2688503']
[/quote]

You've just described about 95% of all GOONS posting really.... <_<

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1302529725' post='2688543']
You've just described about 95% of all GOONS posting really.... <_<
[/quote]

95% of all posters in this thread are not high gov. probably