A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302709581' post='2690063']
Sorry those GOONS were called Neutral Shoving,we are Negligence and Sadism.
this alliance was formed in 2009 and it never disbanded.

and the reason old GOONS disbanded was because of treachery which led to their ultimate defeat at warfare.
[/quote]
Translated through pictures:

old goons:

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/iKfq02Hz5cfLhyutlh2u8yqnBaLLxNzXP44GpKPCDYFmlQhMOnMczrwUM7ukrimrmVBO1sFnaYd8rVuD5br*Q68ezA1kUONx/son_derp.jpg[/img]

new goons:

[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17600000/DERP-for-you-house-md-fans-17647019-426-360.jpg[/img]

pew pew!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302710608' post='2690068']
Translated through pictures:

old goons:

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/iKfq02Hz5cfLhyutlh2u8yqnBaLLxNzXP44GpKPCDYFmlQhMOnMczrwUM7ukrimrmVBO1sFnaYd8rVuD5br*Q68ezA1kUONx/son_derp.jpg[/img]

new goons:

[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17600000/DERP-for-you-house-md-fans-17647019-426-360.jpg[/img]

pew pew!
[/quote]

Cool, now we're using unfunny image macros in the year 2011. And you think GOONS has bad posters.

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302712144' post='2690079']
Cool, now we're using unfunny image macros in the year 2011. And you think GOONS has bad posters.
[/quote]
Do you guys even have any good ones that don't spew out nonsense, lies or trash talk? Any at all? :unsure: I bet the only good posters you guys have are the ones that [i]don't[/i].

[ooc]And come on, you know that one goes well with the scooby reference.[/ooc] :smug:

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302712350' post='2690081']
Do you guys even have any good ones that don't spew out nonsense, lies or trash talk? Any at all? :unsure: I bet the only good posters you guys have are the ones that [i]don't[/i].

[ooc]And come on, you know that one goes well with the scooby reference.[/ooc] :smug:
[/quote]

Mrwuss is a little eager but I thought it was pretty obvious he was intentionally posting poorly to rile up you guys since no one can leave this topic alone apparently. (including me)

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302712706' post='2690082']
Mrwuss is a little eager but I thought it was pretty obvious he was intentionally posting poorly to rile up you guys since no one can leave this topic alone apparently. (including me)
[/quote]
uh huh [i]sure[/i] he was. <_<
ok so that's one goonie, what of the others posting 1k+ similar posts?

Something else just hit me! oh please please make a new flag out of this one?

[img]http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/goonies.jpg[/img]

:smug:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302713116' post='2690086']
uh huh [i]sure[/i] he was. <_<
ok so that's one goonie, what of the others posting 1k+ similar posts?

Something else just hit me! oh please please make a new flag out of this one?

[img]http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/goonies.jpg[/img]

:smug:
[/quote]

The goonies owned I'm not sure what you are implying with this.

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302713447' post='2690089']
The goonies owned I'm not sure what you are implying with this.
[/quote]
Its the skull you should be focusing on.

[ooc] [b]Lame story[/b], [b]lame acting[/b], [b]lame kids[/b], lame ending. Only good part was that scene in the freezer with the ice cream. [/ooc]

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302702488' post='2690029']
[b]The Legion[/b]
Nations - 269
Anarchy - 61 (22%)
Peace Mode - 155 (58%)

[b]Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism[/b]
Nations - 393
Anarchy - 73 (18%)
Peace Mode - 30 (8%)

Legion: embarrassing themselves in war since the dawn of time. I honestly find it baffling that literally anyone, [i]anyone[/i] actually signed any kind of military treaty with The Legion since Great War III.
[/quote]

I think Legion is more worried about appearing to defend NPO & Co than actually defending them. Why they just don't take surrender terms and go back to infra-hugging I don't know.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302703606' post='2690035']
And that's enough to place the label on them as WAE?

No. You'll have to do better than that.
[/quote]
We did. It was called "Worst Alliance Ever 2010" and Legion beat out Invicta for the championship. They've yet to do anything to suggest that a new contender could topple them.

It's just amazing to me that people point to Legion's statistics as proof for how great it is, and then I have the gall to point out that way over half of the alliance is in peace mode meaning those statistics are absolutely useless but somehow it is some grand tactic that will be the alleged doom of the Doom House.

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302720270' post='2690120']
It's just amazing to me that people point to Legion's statistics as proof for how great it is, and then I have the gall to point out that way over half of the alliance is in peace mode meaning those statistics are absolutely useless but somehow it is some grand tactic that will be the alleged doom of the Doom House.
[/quote]
It is your members who are posting about the evil peace mode menace and how it is such a plague on bob. Perhaps they really are terrified of those dastardly nations that cannot declare war or send aid? :o

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302722806' post='2690129']
It is your members who are posting about the evil peace mode menace and how it is such a plague on bob. Perhaps they really are terrified of those dastardly nations that cannot declare war or send aid? :o
[/quote]

Of course. It is extremely frightening stuff. That is why Doom House must rid the world of it.

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302723110' post='2690132']
Of course. It is extremely frightening stuff. That is why Doom House must rid the world of it.
[/quote]
Excellent! Now that we have an understanding, you could start at home first. I'll lend you my mop. :ehm:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302712350' post='2690081']

[/quote]
Wow aren't you a furious little NPO robot.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302722806' post='2690129']
[/quote]

If Legion didn't want to fight, they shouldn't have declared war, it's pretty simple.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302724212' post='2690144']
I'm pretty sure you guys would have preempted them anyways. :awesome:
[/quote]

Why? It's Legion. They literally aren't a threat to anyone but themselves. They are a bumbling mess.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302724212' post='2690144']
I'm pretty sure you guys would have preempted them anyways. :awesome:
[/quote]

But then they would at least have a reason to cower in peacemode. Declaring war on us to "protect" NPO and then flocking to peacemode seems rather silly, no?

[quote name='Deki' timestamp='1302726014' post='2690152']
But then they would at least have a reason to cower in peacemode. Declaring war on us to "protect" NPO and then flocking to peacemode seems rather silly, no?
[/quote]

Exactly. Either fight or stay out. It seems like they are much more concerned with [i]looking[/i] like they are defending their allies than actually participating, which is probably the most disgusting thing about The Legion.

I like how you presume to speak for other alliances' relationship with their allies who you are fighting.

Come on. I could talk about the VE-GOD relationship all day and it would make about as much sense as you guys accusing Legion of being bad allies.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1302727163' post='2690164']
I like how you presume to speak for other alliances' relationship with their allies who you are fighting.

Come on. I could talk about the VE-GOD relationship all day and it would make about as much sense as you guys accusing Legion of being bad allies.
[/quote]

Not really, you are objectively incompetent and barely qualified to comment on the time of day let along something with actual content like our relationship with GOD.

On the other hand, if an alliance declares in defense of you and then throws 99% of its members into peace mode, yea that makes them bad allies who aren't actually fighting for you while trying to make it look like they are.

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302709581' post='2690063']
Sorry those GOONS were called Neutral Shoving,we are Negligence and Sadism.
this alliance was formed in 2009 and it never disbanded.[/quote]

Crystal Pepsi vs. Pepsi Light...GOONS vs. GOONS, nothing but marketing, sunshine. Though if you're actually trying to dismiss my point over this, keep in mind that Legion didn't actually disband per se either, but both alliances were protected by NPO when they were vulnerable.

[quote]and the reason old GOONS disbanded was because of treachery which led to their ultimate defeat at warfare.[/quote]

The only "treachery" that led to their defeat involved self-inflicted damage, OOC stupidity, pursuing a confrontational FA policy that alienated most of the major alliances of Planet Bob, and general screwing of the pooch. The old GOONS should never have been chased into PM (what was left of them anyway), but they created the circumstances of their demise more than Electron Sponge ever did.

[i]OOC: Stop listening to revisionist, banned player nonsense.[/i]

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302710418' post='2690067']
A war strategy is to hide in peace mode and let the allies get pounded? Let's not joke around here. The Hopeless Coalition had the numbers advantage, especially at the lower levels. But instead of swarming the low levels, efficiently coordinating triple teams and filling all of Doom House's defensive slots, they bumbled around and jumped into peace mode en masse. It's turned into a situation now where they actually have to remain in peace mode, making it that much easier for Doom House to utilize aid and grow. It's a strategy, I suppose I can give you that much, but it is a strategy that will ultimately end in failure.

I mean, surely it's not just me is it? The Hopeless Coalition can't possible think that mass peace mode is an effective strategy. All it does is reduce what few advantages you actually have and make it so that Doom House's forces are able to coordinate and grow unimpeded.[/quote]

I'll withhold judgment about the strategy of NPO and its allies until the war ends (or fades away). But suffice to say for now if I were in command I would have done things...differently. That said, I merely wished to point out that there are so many in PM because of decisions that appear to be part of a strategy, whether it works out in the end is largely irrelevant to the point.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1302728018' post='2690176']
I'll withhold judgment about the strategy of NPO and its allies until the war ends (or fades away). But suffice to say for now if I were in command I would have done things...differently. That said, I merely wished to point out that there are so many in PM because of decisions that appear to be part of a strategy, whether it works out in the end is largely irrelevant to the point.
[/quote]

That's fair enough. The war will speak enough. I do feel like the effectiveness of said strategy is largely relative since the efficient use of their statistics is what can make or break an alliance, in my eyes. What makes Umbrealla or TOP so great is their high activity, their coordination, and their efficiency. What makes Legion so bad is that it has none of that, in essence.

Doomhouse has their tiers that are weak against the coalition defending NPO in peace mode, an excellent tactical decision.Yet complains about the reverse.
I should have used "outhouse" instead of Doomhouse for refering to the coalition arrayed against you as the "hopeless" but I refrained out of respect,something which everyone in Bob deserves.