A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='Yggdrazil' timestamp='1302730041' post='2690188']
Doomhouse has their tiers that are weak against the coalition defending NPO in peace mode, an excellent tactical decision.Yet complains about the reverse.
I should have used "outhouse" instead of Doomhouse for refering to the coalition arrayed against you as the "hopeless" but I refrained out of respect,something which everyone in Bob deserves.
[/quote]

This actually isn't true at all though! Doom House's tiers that could be considered weak against the coalition would be their low tiers. GOONS has barely anyone in peace mode at all, while MK has a fair share but nothing extreme, and Umbrella doesn't have a low tier.

The thing is, even for the Doom House nations in peace mode, it is but a temporary tactic to get out of anarchy or buy back up to nukes. Doom House uses peace mode to regroup and then strike again. Legion uses peace mode to simply wait it out while they look like they are being useful.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1302728018' post='2690176']
Crystal Pepsi vs. Pepsi Light...GOONS vs. GOONS, nothing but marketing, sunshine. Though if you're actually trying to dismiss my point over this, keep in mind that Legion didn't actually disband per se either, but both alliances were protected by NPO when they were vulnerable.

The only "treachery" that led to their defeat involved self-inflicted damage, OOC stupidity, pursuing a confrontational FA policy that alienated most of the major alliances of Planet Bob, and general screwing of the pooch. The old GOONS should never have been chased into PM (what was left of them anyway), but they created the circumstances of their demise more than Electron Sponge ever did.

[i]OOC: Stop listening to revisionist, banned player nonsense.[/i]

I'll withhold judgment about the strategy of NPO and its allies until the war ends (or fades away). But suffice to say for now if I were in command I would have done things...differently. That said, I merely wished to point out that there are so many in PM because of decisions that appear to be part of a strategy, whether it works out in the end is largely irrelevant to the point.
[/quote]
I was there,you can't justify a thing. NPO dropped the treaty or did it not?
it was betrayal and you're paying for it now.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302732029' post='2690200']
[/quote]

See you in 2015?

[/quote]
I thought you guys weren't the same alliance? What makes you justified in seeking to make us pay for that?

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1302738130' post='2690244']
I thought you guys weren't the same alliance? What makes you justified in seeking to make us pay for that?
[/quote]

GOONS not the same alliance as GPA, or FAN, or NAAC, or whoever. They can still make you pay for your crimes

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1302738130' post='2690244']
[/quote]
GOONS is not the old GOONS,it's purely personal.

i'm leaving space for you to cry about it below.
have an atomic blast while i rip some NPO nuclear nations to shreds.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1302743007' post='2690301']
You guys can run in circles about stupid crap for months can't you <_< ...
[/quote]
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger amirite?
more more more tears NPO keep it up you can keep lying to yourself but you'll still end up pulverized.

Edited by Lord Velox

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302743486' post='2690305']
more more more tears NPO keep it up you can keep lying to yourself but you'll still end up pulverized.
[/quote]

I am talking about ALL of you! God it never ends lol. I make one comment and suddenly I am on one side of an argument or another. I am so happy I am in an alliance that doesn't get very involved in world politics. We just quietly make our way up the rankings. 95th at the moment and climbing :smug:

Continue with your pointless drabble that shan't resolve a thing though, by all means. We should make this a freaking soap opera instead of game...

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1302743674' post='2690307']
I am talking about ALL of you! God it never ends lol. I make one comment and suddenly I am on one side of an argument or another. I am so happy I am in an alliance that doesn't get very involved in world politics. We just quietly make our way up the rankings. 95th at the moment and climbing :smug:

Continue with your pointless drabble that shan't resolve a thing though, by all means. We should make this a freaking soap opera instead of game...
[/quote]
Obviously you're not that quiet or you wouldn't be posting in here.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1302745790' post='2690329']
Obviously you're not that quiet or you wouldn't be posting in here.
[/quote]
I am the only one from my Alliance that even gets on this board with any sort of regularity and the rest of the alliance tends to be sheltered out of perference. I only get on hear because I have several contacts whom I contact for different purposes. I used to be extremely active here but I am sick of the hipocrisy and never ending arguments.

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1302745973' post='2690334']
I am the only one from my Alliance that even gets on this board with any sort of regularity and the rest of the alliance tends to be sheltered out of perference. I only get on hear because I have several contacts whom I contact for different purposes. I used to be extremely active here but I am sick of the hipocrisy and never ending arguments.
[/quote]
Then why even join the conversation? Did you comment just so you could whine and then get a false sense of superiority about how you're sick of the arguments and hypocrisy while falling into the trap you claim to be trying to avoid?

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302743486' post='2690305']
[/quote]

Why yes, you are making us stronger. I'm glad that GOONS has such noble goals in doing business with us.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1302747856' post='2690354']
Then why even join the conversation? Did you comment just so you could whine and then get a false sense of superiority about how you're sick of the arguments and hypocrisy while falling into the trap you claim to be trying to avoid?
[/quote]

Because I get occasional enjoyment twiting people like yourself who seem to be so wrapped up in their own logical and intellectual superiority. Plus I am bored and wanted to see how people would respond.

Congrats you responded exactly how I thought.

Sometimes CN "politicians" are so perdictable. That's why FOR THE MOST PART(make sure you read the bold now that means emphasis and the literary term is called a qualifier) I perfer to work on the unofficial channels and underground part of CN. At least there things can get interesting.

One can't even post a comment here anymore without being attacked for one reason or another. Why do you deign to respond if you think I am being so ridiculous or illogical? Should you not just ignore me since my post is insignificant(which it really is in all seriousness). Maybe because your own ego wouldn't allow you to let the comment pass without having to try and assert your alpha male superiority? I suggest just letting the matter drop here and now and proceed with the directions we were going upon which this conversation will have no effect or bearing. Now I just have to see what you think. Silence is just another form of consent by the way. One that might be the best course at this point. Just a suggestion sir.

Edited by General Milienius

[quote name='General Milienius' timestamp='1302748790' post='2690363']
Because I get occasional enjoyment twiting people like yourself who seem to be so wrapped up in their own logical and intellectual superiority. Plus I am bored and wanted to see how people would respond.

Sometimes CN "politicians" are so perdictable. That's why FOR THE MOST PART(make sure you read the bold now that means emphasis and the literary term is called a qualifier) I perfer to work on the unofficial channels and underground part of CN. At least there things can get interesting.
[/quote]
You are not dh, therefore anything you say is considered to be either blasphemous, wrong or not worth their time.

[quote]Then why even join the conversation? Did you comment just so you could whine and then get a false sense of superiority about how you're sick of the arguments and hypocrisy while falling into the trap you claim to be trying to avoid?[/quote]

That heinous neutral third party voice again? There there, it will be alright. Someday you'll succeed and eliminate that terrible threat to bob.

[/quote]
I'll surely take your word over [s]Chairman Hal[/s] anyone. :blink:

And what exactly is he paying for? :unsure:

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302741990' post='2690289']
GOONS is not the old GOONS,it's purely personal.

i'm leaving space for you to cry about it below.
have an atomic blast while i rip some NPO nuclear nations to shreds.
[/quote]
Convenient. You can take out personal revenge on us, while avoiding all the stigma attached to the old GOONS! Wonderful.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302754498' post='2690389']
Ok I am back, anything important that I miss?
[/quote]

We actually resolved everything 20 pages ago and have been putting on an act to keep you confused.

Also someone is pregnant with someone else's baby. There may be an evil twin involved, it's too early to tell.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1302747856' post='2690354']
[/quote]

Why are you taking a comment so personally? You cant accept the opinions of other people? You are so thick headed it is ridiculous. Not saying NPO is exempt from it either.

Just my $.02 cents. Please return to your senseless bickering.

-omfg

Edited by omfghi2u2

[quote name='omfghi2u2' timestamp='1302757133' post='2690409']
Why are you taking a comment so personally? You cant accept the opinions of other people? You are so thick headed it is ridiculous. Not saying NPO is exempt from it either.

Just my $.02 cents. Please return to your senseless bickering.

-omfg
[/quote]

I think it has to do with this amazing analogy;

People who shoot heroine are so disgusting.
(being said while freebasing cocaine)

As in don't throw rocks at glass cars while dusting the TV. if you know what I mean.

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1302756326' post='2690404']
We actually resolved everything 20 pages ago and have been putting on an act to keep you confused.

Also someone is pregnant with someone else's baby. There may be an evil twin involved, it's too early to tell.
[/quote]

Find some stairs.

One can't even post a comment here anymore without being attacked for one reason or another. Why do you deign to respond if you think I am being so ridiculous or illogical? Should you not just ignore me since my post is insignificant(which it really is in all seriousness). Maybe because your own ego wouldn't allow you to let the comment pass without having to try and assert your alpha male superiority? I suggest just letting the matter drop here and now and proceed with the directions we were going upon which this conversation will have no effect or bearing. Now I just have to see what you think. Silence is just another form of consent by the way. One that might be the best course at this point. Just a suggestion sir.
[/quote]
I decided to respond because you've reacted just how I thought you would. Now you're trying to claim some sort of moral authority/superiority while berating me for supposedly trying to assert that I'm superior to you and everyone else in this thread. Your own personal hypocrisy is absolutely hilarious. You are no better than any of us, and definitely far worse than some of us. However, please, go back to your ivory tower and claims of being better than me while falling for your own traps.

Your original comment added nothing to the discussion, and when someone called you out on it, you decided to puff out your chest about how "great" your alliance is and how you're morally superior to us.

By the by...

THIS is all caps. [b]This[/b] is bold.
Spellcheck and proper use of punctuation can be your friend as well. :v:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302749325' post='2690367']
You are not dh, therefore anything you say is considered to be either blasphemous, wrong or not worth their time.
[/quote]
NSO is not DoomHouse, and I find what they say quite worth listening to and far more meaningful than the majority of your side. :smug:

Edited by Choson

One can't even post a comment here anymore without being attacked for one reason or another.
[/quote]

You say this while attacking both sides in this thread for contributing to an idiotic, pointless argument that you, yourself are contributing to. :wacko: