A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1302619700' post='2689432']
Is there something I don't know about? Or are you basing this on the realization that I'm at war now? :)
[/quote]

He seems to think that peace is just around the corner. I suggest you to talk to your government.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1302619798' post='2689434']
If you don't know where we are in negotiations I would have to question to communicative abilities of your coalition.
[/quote]

C'mon, now. I thought you would've caught the joke.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1302620133' post='2689443']
C'mon, now. I thought you would've caught the joke.
[/quote]
Oh I got the joke, I just thought the first half of your statement was a serious question. :v:

[quote name='Lord Velox' timestamp='1302619618' post='2689431']
We're a part of doomhouse,we are doomhouse's lower tier. We are helping them fight on the lower tier because they do not have nations in that NS range and they aid us with money.[/quote]
And this changes what exactly? The fact is still there that the majority of you are nothing more than low-rent, mercenary-like grunts who need clear aid-flow nearly seven days a week. It is certainly nothing to be proud of.

[quote]We've never asked,begged for anything that is how things work,wanna cry about it? go ahead.
When the day ends NPO will still burn to the ground no matter what you say.

Keep crying more of those delicious tears while we ground you to the ground.[/quote]
I can assure you little man, I am not crying and I have no intention to over any matter involving the GOONS.

You appear to be unawares of the full statistical facts here. NPO already [i]has[/i] burned to the ground. They have been under siege for months now, and have been, as you were supposed to say, *grinded down to the ground.

To that effect, the only reason your coalition could possibly want to continue attacking them now is out of pure spite. And that is pathetic.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302619892' post='2689436']
Hah.

Sardonic isn't my keeper. He is my friend and friends don't let friends not rile up the easily riled with constant inane postings.[/quote]
You obviously misunderstand the basis on which [i]leadership[/i] and [i]hierarchy[/i] work, then.

[quote]Hah, losing our allies for having a few jabs at the hedgeclippers of this world? You are making it look way harder than it really is, literally zero effort is put into this. Guided by generic ramblings or pointless drivel.

We typically say what most want to if they didn't care what other people would think. It's called being real, yo.[/quote]
A few jabs? Since its inception into this world, your alliance has lost any shred of respect it had, from many different alliances, a thousand times over. Believe me when I say that there are a !@#$-ton of people out there who think GOONS is comprised of nothing more than idiots and morons. That anyone could possibly think this is a good thing absolutely confounds me.

You have every single freedom to say what you like, but on the political stage, there are other people who are watching what you say. If you really want to act careless and generally like an idiot, go ahead, ain't a thing stopping you. But don't expect anyone to actually [i]like[/i] you for it. You have your allies, yes, but I really do wonder oftentimes how much tolerance they have for you.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302620874' post='2689452']
You obviously misunderstand the basis on which [i]leadership[/i] and [i]hierarchy[/i] work, then.

A few jabs? Since its inception into this world, your alliance has lost any shred of respect it had, from many different alliances, a thousand times over. Believe me when I say that there are a !@#$-ton of people out there who think GOONS is comprised of nothing more than idiots and morons. That anyone could possibly think this is a good thing absolutely confounds me.

You have every single freedom to say what you like, but on the political stage, there are other people who are watching what you say. If you really want to act careless and generally like an idiot, go ahead, ain't a thing stopping you. But don't expect anyone to actually [i]like[/i] you for it. You have your allies, yes, but I really do wonder oftentimes how much tolerance they have for you.
[/quote]

Oh no! You don't respect me?

Wrap it up folks, the ruse is over!

I don't care what you think, how you think or why you think what you do about me or anyone else. You are no one important, you are entertainment at the most and right now what I have put in and what I am getting out are an amazing return on investment.

I should be running all hedgemoney funds.

What stage exactly are you referring to?

My friends don't like you and your friends don't like me. Was this supposed to be something deeper and more concerning?

You are coming unhinged, you best tag someone else into the ring and let them wipe up those tears unless that towel is too soaked by now.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302620874' post='2689452']

[/quote]
Heh, it's people like you constantly underestimating us that makes what I do all the more fun.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302620317' post='2689447']
And this changes what exactly? The fact is still there that the majority of you are nothing more than low-rent, mercenary-like grunts who need clear aid-flow nearly seven days a week. It is certainly nothing to be proud of.
[/quote]
Certainly not proud, as pride is a dangerous sin, but content perhaps. All good lower tiers get aid. Otherwise, lower tiers aren't as effective as they could be. It's the lower tiers that [i]don't[/i] receive aid, that should be a beacon of discontent, in my eyes.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1302622183' post='2689467']
Certainly not proud, as pride is a dangerous sin, but content perhaps. All good lower tiers get aid. Otherwise, lower tiers aren't as effective as they could be. It's the lower tiers that [i]don't[/i] receive aid, that should be a beacon of discontent, in my eyes.
[/quote]

Content is a pretty much perfect word for it.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302621339' post='2689455']
Oh no! You don't respect me?

Wrap it up folks, the ruse is over![/quote]
I don't respect you, that's correct. At least you got one right.

[quote]I don't care what you think, how you think or why you think what you do about me or anyone else. You are no one important, you are entertainment at the most and right now what I have put in and what I am getting out are an amazing return on investment.[/quote]
This is exactly what is going to get your alliance rolled. Underestimation and an attitude of carelessness to politics. If I ever find my hands around the throat of your alliance, I can assure you it will not be pretty.

[quote]I should be running all hedgemoney funds.[/quote]
A.k.a. I am a moron and I only know how to count money.

[quote]What stage exactly are you referring to?[/quote]
Get out and don't come back until you have a brain and are thusly able to recognise what political stage means.

Unless you're being an idiot on purpose. In which case, get out and don't come back at all.

[quote]My friends don't like you and your friends don't like me. Was this supposed to be something deeper and more concerning?

You are coming unhinged, you best tag someone else into the ring and let them wipe up those tears unless that towel is too soaked by now.[/quote]
I was attempting, possibly in vain, to attract Sardonic's short attention span to the vast idiocy of his members on the podiums. I have apparently failed.

Wait, wasn't it you who was crying a couple of pages back? I'm pretty sure you whined, or something to the effect of crying.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1302621345' post='2689456']
Heh, it's people like you constantly underestimating us that makes what I do all the more fun.[/quote]
[i]I[/i] have no intention of underestimating you. You on the other hand, appear to be in charge of a large mass of fools who underestimate everyone else at every chance they can get, and who know only how to push the launch button.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1302622183' post='2689467']
Certainly not proud, as pride is a dangerous sin, but content perhaps. All good lower tiers get aid. Otherwise, lower tiers aren't as effective as they could be. It's the lower tiers that [i]don't[/i] receive aid, that should be a beacon of discontent, in my eyes.[/quote]
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...so they're perfectly happy with [i]not[/i] making their nations big and strong?

Suits me.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302622677' post='2689473']
[i]seriously important words for someone else[/i]
[/quote]

Yeah, really enjoy your company too. If you ever get your hands around my neck you had better bring a lunch full of carbs.

Again, investment vs reward is growing by leaps and bounds. You are FEEDING me, you are HELPING me and you are ALLOWING me to drag you around with a choke collar.

Maybe it is YOU who should check yourself, your tiny threats and foot stomping. Did you send out someone for a new towel?

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302623013' post='2689479']
Yeah, really enjoy your company too. If you ever get your hands around my neck you had better bring a lunch full of carbs.

Again, investment vs reward is growing by leaps and bounds. You are FEEDING me, you are HELPING me and you are ALLOWING me to drag you around with a choke collar.

Maybe it is YOU who should check yourself, your tiny threats and foot stomping. Did you send out someone for a new towel?[/quote]
I'm glad you enjoy my company. And a lunch full of carbs? What, you want me to throw up on you or something? No, no, I was thinking along the lines of something much more vile, like decommissioning terms and an all-time low NS cap. What? You like being small, right?

Well that's the point...I'm feeding you whilst dragging you around here, wussy. I mean, you have yet to display any kind of non-idiotic attitude, whereas I have attempted to open the eyes of your leader. Everything you say that is moronic in some way is a point to me, what part of this do you not get? :v:

Tiny threats? Foot stomping? Tsk-tsk...[i]someone[/i] isn't paying attention.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302622927' post='2689478']
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...so they're perfectly happy with [i]not[/i] making their nations big and strong?

Suits me.
[/quote]

You see, the choice here is between fighting and building your nation to the point where fights are few and far between.

While some national leaders might get a sense of gratification in coming back to their nations periodically to watch thier numerical metrics increase - the monotony of that is quite pressing.

Planet Bob is a planet which promotes and encourages war through its neverending supply of material for arms and it's relative laxness in population control. Thusly: some nations, blocs and alliances promote war over growth, as one group does not need to harbor that same focus on growth if their diplomatic ties allow for the importation of the resources necessary to wage war.

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302623829' post='2689489']
You see, the choice here is between fighting and building your nation to the point where fights are few and far between.

While some national leaders might get a sense of gratification in coming back to their nations periodically to watch thier numerical metrics increase - the monotony of that is quite pressing.

Planet Bob is a planet which promotes and encourages war through its neverending supply of material for arms and it's relative laxness in population control. Thusly: some nations, blocs and alliances promote war over growth, as one group does not need to harbor that same focus on growth if their diplomatic ties allow for the importation of the resources necessary to wage war.[/quote]
I [i]did[/i] say "Suits me".

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302624033' post='2689490']
I [i]did[/i] say "Suits me".
[/quote]

The whiny 'sour grapes' tone that permeates through most, if not all, of your argument certainly is contrary to your 'suits me' position.

[quote name='speakerwire' timestamp='1302624162' post='2689493']
The whiny 'sour grapes' tone that permeates through most, if not all, of your argument certainly is contrary to your 'suits me' position.[/quote]
I say what I mean and I mean what I say. The 'I don't care' attitude is certainly contrary to mrwuss's continued argument here.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302623644' post='2689487']
I'm glad you enjoy my company. And a lunch full of carbs? What, you want me to throw up on you or something? No, no, I was thinking along the lines of something much more vile, like decommissioning terms and an all-time low NS cap. What? You like being small, right?

Well that's the point...I'm feeding you whilst dragging you around here, wussy. I mean, you have yet to display any kind of non-idiotic attitude, whereas I have attempted to open the eyes of your leader. Everything you say that is moronic in some way is a point to me, what part of this do you not get? :v:

Tiny threats? Foot stomping? Tsk-tsk...[i]someone[/i] isn't paying attention.
[/quote]

Not only would you have to buck up and declare on us to get to the point you are fighting [i]me[/i] you would have to [i]win[/i].

You are not [i]winning[/i] enough. Sard's eyes aren't closed, you just don't matter enough for him to bother [i]asking nicely[/i]. Also I have to see you say anything non-moronic either, it's easier to meet on equal ground and when I saw you down here with a little wiggle, I had to nose dive down and steal your thunder and use it to make a flower pot.

Edited by mrwuss

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1302619894' post='2689437']
He seems to think that peace is just around the corner. I suggest you to talk to your government.
[/quote]
Did you really just tell our MoFA to talk to our government about peace negotiations?

Well alrighty then. lol.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302625877' post='2689508']
Not only would you have to buck up and declare on us to get to the point you are fighting [i]me[/i] you would have to [i]win[/i].[/quote]
If I was fighting for Pacifica, I would have declared on you already. Sadly, you're nowhere near my level. Keep fighting though wuss, I have little doubt you'll reach my tier in no time. :rolleyes:

[quote]You are not [i]winning[/i] enough. Sard's eyes aren't closed, you just don't matter enough for him to bother [i]asking nicely[/i]. Also I have to see you say anything non-moronic either, it's easier to meet on equal ground and when I saw you down here with a little wiggle, I had to nose dive down and steal your thunder and use it to make a flower pot.[/quote]
Not winning enough? Eh? What, is there some kind of victory condition? 70% winning points over your opponent? Hell, I think I hit the 90% mark a while ago.

If Sard doesn't want to take my advice, that's perfectly fine. I certainly didn't expect him to, I expected him to ignore it and have his alliance carry on looking foolish in the eyes of everyone else, which is what has happened, therefore that's another point to me. :awesome:

Ahahaha...if my posts are, according to you, moronic, then yours are full to the brim with !@#$. ;)

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302618341' post='2689418']
And there you go, falling to a personal level whilst completely ignoring the bare fact that virtually your entire alliance is surviving on what is handed down from your allies, along with whatever meagre amounts you manage to gain in GAs.

I would seriously be so embarrassed to ally with GOONS, it's not even funny anymore. Sardonic, get your members in line before Umbrella, MK and the rest of Pandora's Box collectively run out of patience with you.
[/quote]

This is the kind of post that makes me glad we are allied to GOONS.

"guys, it's seriously not even funny anymore ok"

Edited by mrcalkin

[quote name='mrcalkin' timestamp='1302636839' post='2689596']
This is the kind of post that makes me glad we are allied to GOONS.

"guys, it's seriously not even funny anymore ok"[/quote]
What part of that did you gather was good?

No, really, I'm interested to know why you think that is a good thing. I mean, it's so obviously a negative opinion about GOONS that you'd have to be literally somewhat retarded to believe that it's a good phenomenon. So please, feel free to enlighten me.

To: DH/PB leadership
Subject: I demand that you term...
CC: Everyone Else;

inate your political ties to GOONS because they're a bunch of jerks.

If their propensity to fight people wasn't bad enough, they also have the nerve to citicise those they fight (and their supporters). Often times this criticism is not of a constructive and amiable nature and is put forward with intent to 'make fun' of the other party. Standing idly by while this occurs is an act which covers you with the same layer of guilt as those that preform the act.

This farce cannot stand, correct yourself or the United Front of the Rest of the World: United Against MK, Umbrella, DH, PB(UFotRotW: UAMK,U,DH,PB) will take action against you.

Much Love,
Speakerwire.
temporary title of self-imposed grandiocity while a newer, more important sounding title is formulated and voted on by dudes more important than you