Joint Announcement from lots of Alliances

SoADarthCyfe6

[center]Ok? We lost <_< >_>. We tried our bestest, however the combined forces of PS, OP and THP were too much and it resulted in us turning into a sandbox for all of PS, OP and THP’s play toys.

[img]http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/droolicious/2009/04/sandbox.jpg[/img]

We also are here to confirm and clarify that Confusion created a public spreadsheet for RE and Synergy to edit at their will, nothing else.

All forces are to peace out prior to the March 13th - March 14th update.

[u][b]Signed[/b][/u]:

[u]Pork Shrimp[/u]
Jack Shepard

[u]Ordo Paradoxia[/u]
Halushki
paul711

[u]Synergy[/u]
rol20kid
Overlord Wes
DarthCyfe6

[u]Roman Empire[/u]
Adude
Stelios

[u]The Hell Patrol[/u]
JudgeX
[/center]

A special thanks to StevieG for the help :wub:

o/ Peace

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1300074890' post='2664088']
fighting along side OP lived up to my expectations, glad to have THP in there too.

probably means we should get ready for a blitz in about an hr.
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I don't think confusion is going to stand for us only warring for 75% of the round.

Been fun fighting along side OP and THP- guys who care more about winning the fight and the well-being of their AA (and their friends) than their own hide. Can't say the same for others in TE.

Edited by bcortell

Nice try Synergy, next time keep it fair and THP won't have to come and slap you around. Good luck on the rest of the round, and I hope you learned your lesson. Down declares and attacking right after a war is bad, mmaky? Oh, and just a tip, don't let Confusion lead you around, he'll get you rolled :ehm:

Props to PS and OP, you guys are pretty cool :awesome:

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1300076456' post='2664136']
Nice try Synergy, next time keep it fair and THP won't have to come and slap you around. Good luck on the rest of the round, and I hope you learned your lesson. Down declares and attacking right after a war is bad, mmaky? Oh, and just a tip, don't let Confusion lead you around, he'll get you rolled :ehm:

Props to PS and OP, you guys are pretty cool :awesome:
[/quote]

You know Synergy was the weaker of the two alliances that were at war? Just figured i'd point that out....

Regardless, I'd like to keep trolling to a minimum. Best of luck to OP, PS and THP, heck a fight :D

Congrats to PS, THP and OP. Job well done.

[img]http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4676477/Mission-Accomplished.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Victory-Baby[/img]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1300077212' post='2664146']
You know Synergy was the weaker of the two alliances that were at war? Just figured i'd point that out....

Regardless, I'd like to keep trolling to a minimum. Best of luck to OP, PS and THP, heck a fight :D
[/quote]
RE my friend, RE. I'm not trolling, just pointing out what you did. I really do hope you learned the lesson here, that down declares aren't really something some people just sit by and watch. You guys are newish to TE, and I'd hate too see you end up like G-6 and RE.

It looked grim the day we were declared on, but damn we pulled it together. Was fun to fight alongside Pork Shrimp and The Hell Patrol. I hope everyone had as much fun as I had.

Edited by TBRaiders

Dang it! I was really enjoying that war. I guess I can wait 15 minutes or so until the next one starts though.

All joking aside, this was pretty fun. PS, it was a definite pleasure fighting for you guys. THP and OP, warring along side you guys was a fun experience. You guys sure know how to fight! RE and Synergy, though I think it was a classless DoW, I enjoyed battling you guys. Everyone I talked with was a real class act. ADude as well, just as he always is.

o/ Here's to 13 minutes of rebuilding before the next one! ;)