Joint Announcement from lots of Alliances

SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1300136789' post='2664871']
You can count on it.

Confusion.
[/quote]
OMG we have made the 15 year old mad! Just admit you helped with the planning of this failed war and go away.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh guys. You're doing it wrong. PS hasn't been declared on in like, 16 hours.

As for 40 days of war. We're at 16. We're still in the running.

And on the losing offensive wars thing...there's a difference between losing a reasonably even offensive war (PS-LE, G6-LE, etc) and down declaring the hell out of PS and OP and considering the context for PS, then losing.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1300127568' post='2664729']
And by the way, there's nothing wrong with losing an offensive war. Some alliances are way more update active and coordinate more. We've seen this happen before to
[/quote]

Correct. Personally, all the national leaders I fought in this war were both honorable and a challenge, and IF The Hell Patrol hadn't stepped in...well, I'd be running off with the money I don't have in a foreign bank account and finding another nation to rule.

Although some of my fellow PS alliance members show their team spirit - er - differently than I, it's all in good fun.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1300127568' post='2664729']If I recall correctly, a few rounds ago PS hit LE and lost, LE hit OP and lost, and G-6 hit LE last round and lost. I'm sure there's more circumstances...[/quote]

Oh yes, we learned our lesson well on that one. Even if we didn't have to worry about a certain Puppet Master (respectfully said) plotting to ruin plans nearly every round, I would NEVER advocate a rematch against LE. Cross my TE heart and hope to be ZI'ed ;)

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1300138691' post='2664935']
Correct. Personally, all the national leaders I fought in this war were both honorable and a challenge, and IF The Hell Patrol hadn't stepped in...well, I'd be running off with the money I don't have in a foreign bank account and finding another nation to rule.

Although some of my fellow PS alliance members show their team spirit - er - differently than I, it's all in good fun.

Oh yes, we learned our lesson well on that one. Even if we didn't have to worry about a certain Puppet Master (respectfully said) plotting to ruin plans nearly every round, I would NEVER advocate a rematch against LE. Cross my TE heart and hope to be ZI'ed ;)
[/quote]
Makes one of us. I've advocated attacking them almost every round, just hasn't worked out with or without Pinocchio's presence.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1300139223' post='2664947']
Makes one of us. I've advocated attacking them almost every round, just hasn't worked out with or without Pinocchio's presence.
[/quote]

:P

You're such a man.

Oh well...

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1300138691' post='2664935']

[/quote]

Hey WC, Believe it or not, I respect many PSers, including you. PS are good at warring and building, you guys didn't get that good in one night. I'm also fairly positive there are many alliances trying to get better.

Anyways, I was just starting to wonder whether some people forgot this is just a (OOC:game). I'm certainly glad you posted, and I agree with you. By the way, who's the Puppet Master? I lost that title last round B-)

Confusion.

I remember from my prior days of TE a certain puppet master trying to plot a war with SF and several small alliances to attack TPC and some of her friends. If I remember correctly, that didn't work out so well for the puppet master and company either.

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1300148088' post='2665063']
I remember from my prior days of TE a certain puppet master trying to plot a war with SF and several small alliances to attack TPC and some of her friends. If I remember correctly, that didn't work out so well for the puppet master and company either.
[/quote]
I almost forgot about that coalition destruction as well. You are consistent, Confusion.

And a special shout out to Karolina for the new signature.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1300140565' post='2664964']Anyways, I was just starting to wonder whether some people forgot this is just a (OOC:game)[/quote]

Interesting, that's what I said to you the other day when you were flipping out at everyone...some people forget this is a (OOC:game) because some other people start screaming war threats every time they don't like something that's said.

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1300148088' post='2665063']
[/quote]
I do believe that THP put a HUGE dent in that offensive too. I think we knocked 1/4 NS off of RE before anybody else jumped in and ruined their attempt to flatten TPC. I guess just something in our blood that says weak jerks get the boot.

In case you all forgot i have a say in who G-6 will be killing. No chance it would be PS or OP after pulling off the best underdog win i seen in a long time. THP coming in had alot to do with it but im still inpressed. As far as confusion he may have played a roll i dont know but in the end it was RE and them outher guys leaders who sent the troops. Confusion plays te his way and i play it mine. You should all thank him for given you !@#$ to post about. G-6 dose not go to war unless confusion and i agree on it so unless you attack us i have no war with you.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1300153652' post='2665122']
In case you all forgot i have a say in who G-6 will be killing. No chance it would be PS or OP after pulling off the best underdog win i seen in a long time. THP coming in had alot to do with it but im still inpressed. As far as confusion he may have played a roll i dont know but in the end it was RE and them outher guys leaders who sent the troops. Confusion plays te his way and i play it mine. You should all thank him for given you !@#$ to post about. G-6 dose not go to war unless confusion and i agree on it so unless you attack us i have no war with you.
[/quote]

No offence, but this is about more than just this war. Confusion has made it clear, on several occasions, that he hates OP. The fact he tried to kill us using proxies who were basically awful, just makes the entire situation hilarious.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1300153947' post='2665126']
No offence, but this is about more than just this war. Confusion has made it clear, on several occasions, that he hates OP. The fact he tried to kill us using proxies who were basically awful, just makes the entire situation hilarious.
[/quote]
we will not hit OP anytime soon.

Dogbite, I know that you have been around for a long time, and been leading Alliances for a long time.

But are you now saying that Confusion has equal say in the decisions made in your alliance? Are you saying that you have to clear everything with Confusion as to your Alliance?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1300154151' post='2665128']
If this is the case, then Confusion's posturing is even more laughably ridiculous than we thought.
[/quote]
He cant go to war without me saying ok. I like a fair fight and to war you now would just be disrespectful. I will not allow it.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1300154429' post='2665136']
He cant go to war without me saying ok. I like a fair fight and to war you now would just be disrespectful. I will not allow it.
[/quote]

Ummm O.K, well, that's admirable, but wasn't really the point I was making within my post. Not sure why anyone would ever want an unfair fight, anyway. It's always going to be a lose/lose situation for the initiator. If they win, they only won because of overwhelming odds in their favour; if they lose, well...this happens.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1300154306' post='2665132']
Dogbite, I know that you have been around for a long time, and been leading Alliances for a long time.

But are you now saying that Confusion has equal say in the decisions made in your alliance? Are you saying that you have to clear everything with Confusion as to your Alliance?
[/quote]
We have equal say. He just is more vocal on ofw.

now what he dose with outher aa,s i have no clue.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1300154575' post='2665137']
Ummm O.K, well, that's admirable, but wasn't really the point I was making within my post. Not sure why anyone would ever want an unfair fight, anyway. It's always going to be a lose/lose situation for the initiator. If they win, they only won because of overwhelming odds in their favour; if they lose, well...this happens.
[/quote]
I love when this happens. Great job!

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1300154151' post='2665128']
If this is the case, then Confusion's posturing is even more laughably ridiculous than we thought.
[/quote]
[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception"]Deception[/url]

:3

Believe what Dogbite says. He word is his bond. We are cut from the same cloth. I trust him with my Nation on a daily basis.