Joint Announcement from lots of Alliances

SoADarthCyfe6

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I big salute to both Pork Shrimp & The Hell Patrol... It was a pleasure fighting alongside you! Good luck to the good soldiers of Synergy and RE. Leadership will either make you great or it will bring you down. But that's up to you to decide.

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1300080822' post='2664214']
I definitely remember somebody promising to fight to the round end... forgot..who might it be?
[/quote]
I think OP/PS + THP would have been justified in doing so

Congrats to the winners and the losers both on peace

Edit: What I wrote quickly did not reflect what I meant to say.

Edited by bibliophile

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1300081463' post='2664225']
Wow. Damned if you do...

We're considered ruthless !@#$%^&* for holding GR "hostage" until they admit defeat, now we get sideways shots for ending a war in half the time when requested.
[/quote]

Sorry, I meant no disrespect. I was trying to hint that I thought OP/PS + THP would have been justified in fighting this one until the end, but I recognize that what I meant was not reflected in what I actually said. I apologize for how that came out Cellardoor.

Sincere congrats to OP/PS/THP for your victory! I was very glad to see you turn this one around!!

I've also edited my previous post

Edit: to satisfy the grammar police ;)

Edited by bibliophile

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1300085163' post='2664274']
Bibs, you should edit the one above this too. I thought your grammar would be better than that. :P
[/quote]

Oh no, the grammar police are after me :D

Edit: I think I fixed the error in #32 above, but feel free to educate me if there is more :)

Edited by bibliophile

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1300080822' post='2664214']
I definitely remember somebody promising to fight to the round end... forgot..who might it be?
[/quote]
I'll enlighten you then, because you forgot; OP had every intention of fighting for 40 days as did PS and THP.

Anyways salute to RE/Synergy, good luck on the rebuild. Great working with PS and THP the lines of communication were awesome, really great job guys, thank you.

Edited by paul711

It is truly unfortunate that OP decided not to continue a 40 day war. It truly is. Why? Because it means I can't keep my promise.

Confusion.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1300076456' post='2664136']
Nice try Synergy, next time keep it fair and THP won't have to come and slap you around. Good luck on the rest of the round, and I hope you learned your lesson. Down declares and attacking right after a war is bad, mmaky? Oh, and just a tip, don't let Confusion lead you around, he'll get you rolled :ehm:

Props to PS and OP, you guys are pretty cool :awesome:
[/quote]

rodrod, Listen you stupid little $%&@. You're no one to talk, you really aren't. Or did you already forget the round where you had the Abyss Declare on THP and got the !@#$ rolled out of it? And lord knows what kept THP from getting 'slapped' around.

And by the way, there's nothing wrong with losing an offensive war. Some alliances are way more update active and coordinate more. We've seen this happen before to-

If I recall correctly, a few rounds ago PS hit LE and lost, LE hit OP and lost, and G-6 hit LE last round and lost. I'm sure there's more circumstances...

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1300127424' post='2664727']
It is truly unfortunate that OP decided not to continue a 40 day war. It truly is. Why? Because it means I can't keep my promise.

Confusion.
[/quote]
No doubt in my mind that you'll help plan another losing war effort, you may get your chance to keep your promise yet. <_<

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1300127925' post='2664732']
No doubt in my mind that you'll help plan another losing war effort, you may get your chance to keep your promise yet. <_<
[/quote]

Yes, I created a spreadsheet, I'm so so bad, right? And you know very well how quickly the sides could've turned, my dear friend. Also, I hope.

I have one question, though. Why are you so mad, paul?

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1300128064' post='2664734']
Yes, I created a spreadsheet, I'm so so bad, right? And you know very well how quickly the sides could've turned, my dear friend. Also, I hope.

I have one question, though. Why are you so mad, paul?

Confusion.
[/quote]
Because, you can say whatever you want but [b]you and I[/b] both know that you helped plan the attacks. Once [u]again[/u] you lead AAs to destruction, RE and Synergy should thank you. :lol1:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1300128341' post='2664739']
Because, you can say whatever you want but [b]you and I[/b] both know that you helped plan the attacks. Once [u]again[/u] you lead AAs to destruction, RE and Synergy should thank you. :lol1:
[/quote]

No, you should be thanking RE and Synergy, but whatever you say, dear friend.

I have a surprise for you this coming update.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1300129175' post='2664760']

Confusion.
[/quote]

You've been given permission to stay up that late?

Confusion.
[/quote]
LOL :lol1:

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1300129313' post='2664762']
You've been given permission to stay up that late?
[/quote]

Erm... what?

Nice job trying to be funny... Most know I tend to be on at update (Even if not on IRC).

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1300127568' post='2664729']
And by the way, there's nothing wrong with losing an offensive war. Some alliances are way more update active and coordinate more. We've seen this happen before to-

If I recall correctly, a few rounds ago PS hit LE and lost, LE hit OP and lost, and G-6 hit LE last round and lost. I'm sure there's more circumstances...

Confusion.
[/quote]

Please don't compare this war to PS attacking LE. Not all offensive wars are apples to apples comparisons.

From the PS Wiki.
[quote]With these goals achieved, Pork Shrimp set about finding a worthy target for an end of round war, and eventually settled on Lafayette Escadrille. Lafayette Escadrille was an alliance with around [b]20 extra members, the same number of nukes[/b] and a wide reputation for their warmongering abilities, and thus presented a perfect test for the smaller Pork Shrimp alliance to pit themselves against. [/quote]

Confusion.
[/quote]
Just grow a pair and DoW already. Conning others into doing you what you are apparently afraid to do doesn't count, either.

The only thing I'd find surprising is if RE/Sy [b]didn't[/b] go after you for jerking them around like you have.

DoW or GTFO.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1300127424' post='2664727']
[/quote]
The funny thing about this is that you keep saying it like it is supposed to scare us. Maybe you should have grown a pair and actually hit us instead of having RE and Synergy do your dirty work (and fail). I think you keep saying it because you're actually scared of us. You know that if the playing field was any where near level, you would be destroyed well before us.

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1300135093' post='2664848']
Just grow a pair and DoW already. Conning others into doing you what you are apparently afraid to do doesn't count, either.

The only thing I'd find surprising is if RE/Sy [b]didn't[/b] go after you for jerking them around like you have.

DoW or GTFO.
[/quote]
:lol1: You beat me to it.

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1300135093' post='2664848']

DoW or GTFO.
[/quote]

You can count on it.

Confusion.