Notice of Disbandment

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1300026349' post='2662911']
If anyone, the remaining members of Anathema. Whether kev still has more to do with the alliance than you currently is debatable.
[/quote]
Those two remaining members? One of whom is a newly joined member and probably doesn't even know Ana has disbanded yet and the other who is taking a short RL vacation?

I don't think so pal.

[OOC: Kev doesn't maintain an IC nation- he cannot legitimately post on these forums. What good is it if he has more to do with the alliance than me, if he can't even announce the disbandment himself?]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about throwing someone under the bus? Look what you guys did to Kev. I don't care whether the rest of Anathema knew about the spies or not, and I don't' care how badly Kev screwed up. You don't just publicly lash out against a friend like you're doing now. You're supposed to stick by friends during the hardest times, not throw them to the wolves and distanct yourself as much as possible to save your own PR points. This announcement is very disappointing.

Good luck I guess.

EDIT: I mean, how hard would have it been to just say "Anathema is dibanding for obvious reasons", without the whole PR stunt/rant.

Edited by King Charge

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1300036323' post='2663029']
That's what you guys get for trying to call yourselves Nemesis 2.0. Just sayin' [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Personally Bob, I have no idea why we called the treaty what it was. I wasn't even in Nemesis for God sake.

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1300037006' post='2663041']
I'm sorry to see it end like this. I was really hoping you guys would lead the third sphere movement and do great things on Bob. :(

Not to mention, your flag is really awesome. :wub:
[/quote]
Me too KR, I was infatuated with the third sphere idea. :(

If we are to ever revive it again, we will come looking for you. :P

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1300037938' post='2663062']
Talk about throwing someone under the bus? Look what you guys did to Kev. I don't care whether the rest of Anathema knew about the spies or not, and I don't' care how badly Kev screwed up. You don't just publicly lash out against a friend like you're doing now. You're supposed to stick by friends during the hardest times, not throw them to the wolves and distanct yourself as much as possible to save your own PR points. This announcement is very disappointing.

Good luck I guess.

EDIT: I mean, how hard would have it been to just say "Anathema is dibanding for obvious reasons", without the whole PR stunt/rant.[/quote]
Friend? Lol? Is that supposed to be a joke?

Kev was a friend to me right up until I found out he had been lying to me right to my face. Seriously, he practically spoonfed us !@#$%^&* so he could have his ego satisfied. If you wanna talk about friends sticking by friends, take a look at how Kev has ruined the image of Anathema and by extension, the image of the rest of us government members. Not exactly what friends do, is it?

The announcement was no PR stunt. I said what I genuinely felt was owed to certain people, particularly the others in Anathema who essentially became victims of Kev's stupidity.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1300041503' post='2663120']
Hey Hadrian, remember when you told us we were all wrong for predicting this massive failure? Remember that at all?
[/quote]
Yeah, I remember. I also remember that being [i]before[/i] I found out about the spying business. :rolleyes:

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1300037882' post='2663061']
By the way, if you think this idea is a really good one, you could always get the people together and redo it, without Kev.
[/quote]

This man has a point... If Kev was the only one plotting up the spy ring (and there's no evidence that any other members were involved) then if the original founders still feel that they can make the difference that they wanted to make then you all could always try it again.

Well, good to see there were at least a few good men in Anathema. Best of luck wherever you go, and I'd recommend using that flag for whatever alliance you make again :P

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1300018960' post='2662837']Weren't you in TGE and THL?

Yeah, dude, shut the hell up.
[/quote]

Oh, and this was epic!

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1300018960' post='2662837']
So would I but it appears as though he's done a runner and taken his nation with him.

Yes. Not a particularly good Emperor, but yes.

Weren't you in TGE and THL?

Yeah, dude, shut the hell up.
[/quote]

Im entitled to my opinion, and you wont take that from me.

[quote name='Dylan Carter' timestamp='1300067400' post='2663879']
This is one disbandment that I'm sad to see. Even though it was unintentional, Anathema supplied a lot of comedy during it's short existence. :[
[/quote]
I'm sure Daggarz and friends will be back in one form or another.

[quote name='daggarz' timestamp='1300076566' post='2664140']
And risk you threatening me [OOC]IRL[/OOC] again? NEVER!
[/quote]
You do realise I was quoting a fairly well-known thing that one time, right? It was meant sarcastically but you and your retard squad went off like a rocket. You guys must really have been on the red cordial that day or something.

Edited by Voytek

I would like to apologize for ditching on you kev, but releasing that screenshot basically screwed you over far worse than if you hadn't posted anything, and had you told me what you were posting beforehand I would have advised you against posting that thread.