Notice of Disbandment

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1300557778' post='2670302']
I love how Hadrian thinks he wasn't stupid for believing this would work "because I didn't know about the spies!".

Seriously, this kind of colossal failure was viewable from miles away.
[/quote]
I don't see how I'm stupid for believing that my alliance would go far, especially when we had more fresh ideas between us than other top alliances have had for years. And that is the truth kiddo.

As I've said already, had there been no spying work, Anathema would have turned out to be something far more serious than your average alliance. I can't say why you think this was a colossal failure from miles away...jealousy perhaps? That you weren't involved in something new and exciting? Of course, I can't blame you, what with this "Deinos" crap and all.

I don't know. Not sure if I actually care.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1300560121' post='2670327']
This has got to be the funniest (while at the same time so very, very, very true) thing I've ever seen on these forums. :awesome:
[/quote]
He had it coming. :P

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1300688862' post='2671986']
Guys Anathema disbanded a week ago... Is there really anything left to discuss regarding their disbandment?
[/quote]

Too ironic that the disbandment thread lasted longer than the alliance [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]