A simple goodbye

Duke Nukem

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. Try to just be yourself in the future rather than trying to impress. You're a nice person at heart.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1299887076' post='2660557']
CN loses one of it's great comedians.
[/quote]

Well, he's a nice person and he lacks megalomaniacal self-absorption, each of which cannot be truly said about you.

Also, I've a bit of advice for you: the next time you decide to make a snide comment, do try not to cause yourself to look silly by making an obvious grammatical error in the process.

Edited by Crymson

What I hate about "goodbyes" is that they never really are "goodbye."

[21:16] <WANA> But I will be back for MK
[21:16] <WANA> Under a diff name
[21:16] <WANA> and diff Ip
[21:16] <WANA> and diff cover story

So... uh... consider yourselves warned.

The fact you have to make a 'diff cover story' just to play an online game is the most pathetic thing I have ever read in my entire life. ALMOST as pathetic as tail-pulling while everyone's in a frozen state.

Give me a break.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1299896295' post='2660777']
Good luck. Try to just be yourself in the future rather than trying to impress. You're a nice person at heart.

Well, [b]he's a nice person and he lacks megalomaniacal self-absorption[/b], each of which cannot be truly said about you.
[/quote]

Wait... we're talking about the same WANA, right?

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1299897514' post='2660804']
Hahaha good one Crymson.
[/quote]

Is it funny because it describes you too?

Oh yeah. And before you say something about my oversized ego, let it be known that I am the greatest RL has ever seen. I'm like The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air & !@#$ & beer mixed together. Oh and a 2 A.M. Taco Bell/White Castle run because I have my swag on today.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Rontastic' timestamp='1299897874' post='2660819']
Wait... we're talking about the same WANA, right?
[/quote]

There's a difference between being immature and being markedly self-absorbed. WANA is the former; he's young, so hopefully he'll grow out of it.

Edited by Crymson

WANA was what kept this forum alive, if you're too sour to appreciate that then maybe you're better off isolated in a place where everything is is of the finer nature and serious !@#$@#$ business.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1299884181' post='2660492']
Whatever Schatt's faults, or my disagreements with him, I can say with certainty that he would not kick out a member to appease Poison Clan.
[/quote]
On the contrary I would probably promote him.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1299898577' post='2660833']
There's a difference between being immature and being markedly self-absorbed. WANA is the former; he's young, so hopefully he'll grow out of it.
[/quote]
WANA's past was put to the side precisely because of this, and he was given the longest rope we have. I didn't like the way baseballer790 was treated for the same reason, and I gave WANA a long time to get some maturity on him and I let him get away with things that would have got anyone kicked out of any other AA in seconds.

WANA, like I said, I like you, you're a friend, but it wasn't working out.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1299897665' post='2660812']
What does Aros have to do with this? =s just that he's a member of CoJ?
[/quote]

He told me once that nobody in CoJ was willing to give WANA a chance at first but MegaAros was the one person who would and eventually managed to get him into the alliance.

You know i wish you the best JorJor. If you feel you enjoy being here, by all means stay. Does not matter who likes it or not, ultimately its upto you. So you inconvenience a few? Big deal man.

If on the other hand, you have had your fill of this here cybernationz thingamabob, by all means, vamoose!

After speaking with the Cult, I'm prepared to offer you the opportunity to join 64Digits. It doesn't sound like you did anything particularly miserable (Nothing glaring from my viewpoint anyway), I'm willing to give you another chance, regardless of what anyone else thinks of you.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1299913496' post='2661177']
After speaking with the Cult, I'm prepared to offer you the opportunity to join 64Digits. It doesn't sound like you did anything particularly miserable (Nothing glaring from my viewpoint anyway), I'm willing to give you another chance, regardless of what anyone else thinks of you.
[/quote]

I implore you to accept this offer, WANA. You will not regret it.

Please do this.

Please.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1299913640' post='2661182']
I implore you to accept this offer, WANA. You will not regret it.

Please do this.

Please.
[/quote]
You know, the level to which you and your lot are taking this... What's a word that I'm allowed to say... Hatred? Aggression? Insults? Whatever it is, it's disgusting to see in an OOC forum, where we are all just players of a game. Leave the kid alone. Say what you will in the IC areas, I know I sure as hell do, but leave it all behind when you cross the line into OOC. If you can't do that, it's you who should be leaving this game, because you're taking it way too goddamn seriously.