I slapped my girl, she called the feds

Zoomzoomzoom

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1298291127' post='2640554']
Oh im sure you dug up a reason to not defend NEW...every coward has a story to tell about why they arn't a coward. In the end they are more words... and words prove nothing when the actions are clear, timeless and transparent. Pandora's Box seam pretty happy to bootstomp AA's when they know they have the numbers... hell they dont even care for a CB if they think they can win but when you guys got put in the spotlight with two clear defense treatys that had to be honored against a strong alliance like FARK all Poison Clan and iFOK could do was breath in and retract their nether-regions into their shell and hide.

I'll take a dozen loosing wars over that...

[i] [size="1"]**edit** SpellPhail[/size][/i]
[/quote]

I don't see RoK at War with VE... It's the same thing.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1298292328' post='2640561']
I don't see RoK at War with VE... It's the same thing.
[/quote]

No the same thing would have been Poison Clan attacking FARK and iFOK attacking one of the other several alliances stomping NEW. What I saw was... well...nothing.

We on the other hand went into the NpO coalition channel along with NpO's other ally's and selected an alliance to hit...namly yours... thats called "not the same thing". Perhaps you should try again.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1298292922' post='2640563']
No the same thing would have been Poison Clan attacking FARK and iFOK attacking one of the other several alliances stomping NEW. What I saw was... well...nothing.

We on the other hand went into the NpO coalition channel along with NpO's other ally's and selected an alliance to hit...namly yours... thats called "not the same thing". Perhaps you should try again.
[/quote]

Really? Why did Hoo and Kaitlink abandon RoK and join NpO if you guys were always going to attack us?

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1298293144' post='2640564']
Really? Why did Hoo and Kaitlink abandon RoK and join NpO if you guys were always going to attack us?
[/quote]

That's because Hoo and Kait wanted to see you hit within hours of your DOW whle other parts of RoK GoV were still trying to wade through the clusterfudge of a FA mess that results when two allys try and kill each other.

Frankly I agree'd with Hoo and Kait... less talk more nuking

PS - you know you gave up trying in anyway to deny you took the cowards path with NEW just then. Nice attempt to change topic though. ^_^

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1298293880' post='2640571']
That's because Hoo and Kait wanted to see you hit within hours of your DOW whle other parts of RoK GoV were still trying to wade through the clusterfudge of a FA mess that results when two allys try and kill each other.

Frankly I agree'd with Hoo and Kait... less talk more nuking

PS - you know you gave up trying in anyway to deny you took the cowards path with NEW just then. Nice attempt to change topic though. ^_^
[/quote]

So _that's_ the lie you guys are putting forward these days.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298284679' post='2640522']
If you actually had the testicular fortitude to fight for your ally NEW when it was getting gangbanged, you probably wouldn't have so much land to brag about...

But that's cool, I hear all the "tough" AA's only fight when the odds are 2,134,214:1.

Take a lesson from RoK, treaties mean something to them.
[/quote]

Someone doesn't know what he's talking about. :popcorn:

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298284679' post='2640522']
If you actually had the testicular fortitude to fight for your ally NEW when it was getting gangbanged, you probably wouldn't have so much land to brag about...

But that's cool, I hear all the "tough" AA's only fight when the odds are 2,134,214:1.

Take a lesson from RoK, treaties mean something to them.
[/quote]

you tell 'em brah. You forgot to mention that PC is too stupid to even follow a NAP. lawl.

Oh im sure you dug up a reason to not defend NEW...every coward has a story to tell about why they arn't a coward. In the end they are more words... and words prove nothing when the actions are clear, timeless and transparent. Pandora's Box seam pretty happy to bootstomp AA's when they know they have the numbers... hell they dont even care for a CB if they think they can win but when you guys got put in the spotlight with two clear defense treatys that had to be honored against a strong alliance like FARK all Poison Clan and iFOK could do was breath in and retract their nether-regions into their shell and hide.

[/quote]

This.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1298289094' post='2640544']
actually according to your war screen..its just us? Your Logic Fails

oh except for that 1 Polar nation...
[/quote]

Poison Clan doesn't know how to read a war screen.

I'm pretty sure that Ragnarok knew what they were getting into when they declared. You'd think that PC would simply respectfully tip their hat and call it admirable, but no ... they are going to make snide comments and create topics that reek of insecurity.

You're better off ignoring them. Trust me, eventually they just fade away.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1298301952' post='2640621']
Poison Clan doesn't know how to read a war screen.

I'm pretty sure that Ragnarok knew what they were getting into when they declared. You'd think that PC would simply respectfully tip their hat and call it admirable, but no ... they are going to make snide comments and create topics that reek of insecurity.

You're better off ignoring them. Trust me, eventually they just fade away.
[/quote]

Yep, RoK got on the wrong end of a Kerbstomp with their name on it.

According to the Warscreen we're at War with RoK, but according to our DoW's we're at war with NpO, STA, ROK and UINE.

So what we're not attacking them at present. Doesn't mean we're not at war.

Go on, ignore us. It's what you did when you left us to TPF Hoo, and guess what, we didn't fade away buddy.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1298302593' post='2640627']
Yep, RoK got on the wrong end of a Kerbstomp with their name on it.

According to the Warscreen we're at War with RoK, but according to our DoW's we're at war with NpO, STA, ROK and UINE.

So what we're not attacking them at present. Doesn't mean we're not at war.[/quote]

Yet, you keep pointing at these alliances that you're not actually engaged with as evidence of your prowess.

[quote]Go on, ignore us. It's what you did when you left us to TPF Hoo, and guess what, we didn't fade away buddy.[/quote]

You have repeatedly reminded us and the rest of the world why cancellation on the grounds of stupidity was the right choice ...

Edited by Van Hoo III

[i] [size="1"]**edit** SpellPhail[/size][/i]
[/quote]
Not only do you show again that you have no idea what went on in the NEW-DF war, the second part of your drivil isn't correct either. Both PC and iFOK were two of the first alliances to enter the BiPolar war when no one had any idea how that war would develop. PC is an extremely loyal friend and very good at fighting, too. Rok just showed in this war that they're internally unstable, and that they've lost all their fighting power in the last few years.

Edited by MikeTheFirst

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1298302774' post='2640631']
Yet, you keep pointing at these alliances that you're not actually engaged with as evidence of your prowess.
[/quote]

STA attacked us, our allies countered them. They are running interference while our nations defend themselves against ROK. Once the NpO counters are done we'll hit Polaris again. What's so hard about realising that?

You have repeatedly reminded us and the rest of the world why cancellation on the grounds of stupidity was the right choice ...
[/quote]
Really? Stupidity? So what would you call going against your MDoAP bloc to defend someone who has never defended you in a war ever...

Yeah I call that stupidity. I expect ROK will be all alone once the dust settles.

Edited by Stewie

[/quote]

I'm sure the damage they took in the first week against Polar was fairly significant. Add that onto RoK starting this war with more members/NS and I see nothing but RoK being comfortably defeated.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1298303260' post='2640634']
I'm so glad you guys fled from fighting FARK so you could have really large land counts.

o/
o/
o/
[/quote]

If only they could have declared for a couple of token days like the mighty MCXA.

EDIT: Almost forgot zoom DID fight against Fark.

Edited by fant0m

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1298303428' post='2640635']
STA attacked us, our allies countered them. They are running interference while our nations defend themselves against ROK. Once the NpO counters are done we'll hit Polaris again. What's so hard about realising that?[/quote]

Sure, Stewie. Are you fighting RoK by yourselves or not? Yes? Ok, we are done with this section of the argument then and we can stop hearing about all those alliances you guys are fighting. Cool?

[quote]Really? Stupidity? So what would you call going against your MDoAP bloc to defend someone who has never defended you in a war ever...

Yeah I call that stupidity. I expect RoK will be all alone once the dust settles.[/quote]

\m/ had never had the opportunity to defend PC, yet you defended them. It is called having a treaty that isn't optional and despite our differences, I assumed that Poison Clan of all people would understand that ...

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1298303702' post='2640640']
\m/ had never had the opportunity to defend PC, yet you defended them. It is called having a treaty that isn't optional and despite our differences, I assumed that Poison Clan of all people would understand that ...
[/quote]

You of all people should see that not everyone with a MD level treaty has honoured them this war... (I point towards Legion not honouring their treaty with Polar at the start of the war)

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1298303545' post='2640637']
I'm sure the damage they took in the first week against Polar was fairly significant. Add that onto RoK starting this war with more members/NS and I see nothing but RoK being comfortably defeated.

If only they could have declared for a couple of token days like the mighty MCXA.

EDIT: Almost forgot zoom DID fight against Fark.
[/quote]

Yes, RoK is losing a war against a superior military alliance. The alliance is not the same alliance it was several months ago and I'm pretty sure that they knew this would be the outcome when they chose PC as their target. There is no shame in losing a war, especially if you did so by honoring a treaty.

And you won't see RoK leave until Polar does. It has always annoyed the RoK membership when alliances jump into a war for 3-7 days and jump back out again just so they can say they "honored" a treaty. To be honest, you'll find that any real RoK member is enjoying this war immensely.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1298303882' post='2640644']
You of all people should see that not everyone with a MD level treaty has honoured them this war... (I point towards Legion not honouring their treaty with Polar at the start of the war)
[/quote]

Legion sucks. Hey look, we DO agree on something.

Are people really arguing we're not actually at war with Polar, UINE, or STA? Of course we're not actively engaging them anymore, but we're still at war. We're literally the only alliance fighting rok, and it began at a serious disadvantage (less NS and 80 less nations) with most of our nations already in a nuclear war.

EDIT: All this topic seeks to do is save the innocent children of the world and feed our hunger.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom