I slapped my girl, she called the feds

Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1298312251' post='2640767']
EDIT:

Actually, most active rok members on irc seem to be under the impression they're winning. As of this moment, they do hold a serious advantage over our lower tier, yet our members remain free to declare aggressive wars because they're not staggered or filled to the brim with defensive wars.
[/quote]
Its true :o I walk in, ask who's winning the war, and they say they are.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1298329709' post='2641039']
Its true :o I walk in, ask who's winning the war, and they say they are.
[/quote]

Their alliance name is Ragnarok, I'm pretty sure as long as they are taking and giving casualties it's a winning situation for them.

See Systemfailure for more information.

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1298326370' post='2640998']
I love how Zoom was just having some fun and so many are going off scale emo....
[/quote]
True, and I'm ashamed to say I was pulled in as well.

Ok, to change gears a little, I can honestly say I've met some pretty cool Rok members during this war. Let's get back to the fun.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298330216' post='2641046']
Their alliance name is Ragnarok, I'm pretty sure as long as they are taking and giving casualties it's a winning situation for them.
[/quote]

I told citizenkane just that on IRC like a week ago. My casualties are rising, hence I am winning in this war.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1298324009' post='2640964']Stewie, your a disgrace to your alliance and you should be shot then dragged through the streets of your nation as an example.
I may like your alliance at the end of this war but i think you need to STFU, recent events have proved its not useful to make the entire world hate you.
[/quote]

Cool Story Bro. Would Read again... Grow to 30k NS and I'll nuke you.

I don't know about all of you but I'm having a blast. I've lost a ton of infra, casualties are up, I've eaten nukes, given nukes, and have helped ZI some PC members (fun,fun,fun). Hoo nailed it though, Rok will never stop fighting as long as NpO (an ally of ours) is at war. So PC your alliance may be at war with several other alliances (which none of whom you are engaged with). However you will only be fighting us because we will never stop. So show the love and keep the nukes flying. A true rokker fights to the end for their friends, we could careless for pixels, land, or what ever the hell your bragging about. So shut up and keep fighting, I'm having fun and your blowing it.

P.S.
Thanks for the good time, I was bored.

I sent something like this to an opponent of mine (edited it to refer to PC as a whole)

***I've been a trial customer of Poison Clan's famous Infra Reduction program (PCIRP) for the past few weeks and, with my most recent war, I've finally upgraded to the lite membership package. I heard that the benefits of actually being in the program are enormous and, from what experienced so far, the bite is much worse than the bark!.

When I heard that the famous PCIRP not only lowered your bills by the millions, but also helped you get rid of all that unnecessary infra, I couldn't believe my ears. When the trial came along and showed me that not only can you get rid of all your infra and bills, but gain casualties as well, I darn near fainted from joy. PC's patented nuke-a-day special didn't help in any way to keep me conscious either.

I would like to say that I look forward to the next dozen rounds of war and hope that I can contribute what little I can to PC's land and casualties count!***

I am under no illusion that we are winning against you, and haven't been since the war started. All I can say is an echo of some of the rarer sentiments: whatever happens, I get casualties... the one stat money can't buy! So I'll keep swinging, time will tell whether it's in vain or not, until the clock stops ticking and love every minute of it. To my allies complaining: just enjoy the war. To our detractors bringing up the past: we're definitely not the same as we were before (a broken shadow? it's possible... a new alliance? possible as well).

Btw, ridiculous amount of land! Congratulations OP!

I love how Zoom was just having some fun and so many are going off scale emo....
[/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking. We need to hand out grains of salt around here.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1298326648' post='2641001']
We're just jealous that hes going to build a theme park on his land and we aren't invited.

Nuke ME!
[/quote]

I was hoping to snag some land for my Belizan retirement villa.

[/quote]

I regret to say that I've done this as well... it's the E-Lawyer in me. I do love a fun war, however. I've been waiting to fight anyone for too long.

although it may darken the mood somewhat, concering those who have surrenderd to PC, we thank PC and all its warriors for helping us weed out people who just cant back up their talk.

Its hard to know whos got what it takes when you always win your wars by a large margin, a good beatdown keeps everyone honest and weeds out the weaklings.

[i]Somebody asked me "what will be left of Ragnarok after this war?" I replied "The good bits"... Although it does sadden me to see people surrender, it's a good way of getting rid of those who aren't up to being in Ragnarok! So I guess we owe you a thanks, PC. [/i][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif[/img]
[i]
[/i]
[i]Anyway, I am enjoying this war... let's leave the bickering to the alliances with less class. [/i]
[i]
[/i]
[i]o/ [/i]

• 2 weeks later...