I slapped my girl, she called the feds

Zoomzoomzoom

[center][img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/jgator/Poison99.jpg[/img][/center]

:nuke:
Dearest nations of Planet Bob, the Poison Clan Ministry of Land presents the following communique:

Today the warriors of Poison Clan have great reason to celebrate. Their esteemed and good looking friend, zoomzoomzoom of Conorea, has sustained high enough land levels in the midst of a destructive nuclear war to watch the combined land totals of 154 rok nations fly past. As of this post the nation of Conorea holds a total of 30,427.451 miles of land and the 154 rokkers with 26,749 in combined purchases.

Furthermore, the Poison Clan Ministry of Land has reported excessive losses across Poison Clan, which is acceptable in war, but it is especially disheartening to see that only 26,749 miles are left to steal. At this point the ministry kindly requests that all enemies at war with Poison Clan please begin purchasing between 3000 and 5000 miles of land, at minimum.

The Land Ministry also would like to take the time to congratulate esteemed comrades, TwistedrebelDB47, Velocity111, and Don Fernando for personally deleting thousands of miles of land to engage enemy nations that lacked sufficient miles of land to replace what was sold. Should enemy nations refuse to abide by our above mentioned request they will personally be held responsible for the increased raiding activity and tears shed by innocent victims. Please Ragnarok, do not make yourself responsible for the ravaging of hundreds of innocent raid victims. By purchasing between 3000 and 5000 miles of land each, the land hungry warriors of Poison Clan personally guarantee that they will halt all raiding activity for one month beginning when the war ends. By doing this our hunger will cease and your NS might grow.

This has been an important news bulletin from the Poison Clan Ministry of Land.
:nuke:

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you ****faces get a new flag every month?

You're alliance is terrible and I can't wait to see it burn down like all of your land. And especially that *****, Z3PO. And since Twisted is slightly active I just hope he burns too.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298266761' post='2640290']

You're alliance is terrible and I can't wait to see it burn down like all of your land. And especially that *****, Z3PO. And since Twisted is slightly active I just hope he burns too.
[/quote]
Every 2 weeks actually. If you hurry, you can still submit your entry!

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298266761' post='2640290']

[/quote]

Our land doesn't burn.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298267012' post='2640296']
Want to bet, baby? Xander, I'll send my flag with the **** pic I send She every week. You will not be disappointed.
[/quote]

I've got 2k of land that won't ever burn... :smug:

[color="#FF0000"][size="6"][font="Impact"][center]Casualties>Land>Friends>Infra[/center][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1298267123' post='2640300']
I've got 2k of land that won't ever burn... :smug:

[color="#FF0000"][size="6"][font="Impact"][center]Casualties>Land>Friends>Infra[/center][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]Stewieland's area of influence 1,987.063 mile diameter. :smug:[/size][/font]
[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][center][color="#FF0000"][b][font="Impact"][size="6"]Land>Casualties>Tech>Infra>Friends[/size][/font][size="5"][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif] [/font][/size][/b][/color][/center]
[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298267459' post='2640305']
[font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]Stewieland's area of influence 1,987.063 mile diameter. :smug:[/size][/font]
[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]
[/size][/font][/color][center][color="#FF0000"][b][font="Impact"][size="6"]Land>Casualties>Tech>Infra>Friends[/size][/font][size="5"][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif] [/font][/size][/b][/color][/center]
[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

You caught me, I was rounding up to the nearest k :P