I slapped my girl, she called the feds

Zoomzoomzoom

You crazy kids.

Can't we have a nice nuclear war without waving things at each other, followed by a plethora of "NO U" arguments?

Congrats to Zoom on his "Disregard Infra, Acquire Land" theory on life.

Now back to your regularly scheduled "NO U-ing"

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='citizenkane' timestamp='1298321726' post='2640916']
Instead of looking at the bigger picture here, RoK has chosen to take this opportunity to settle some imagined personal vendetta that their government has against PC.

Stop.trying.to.re-write.history
[/quote]

RoK didn't have a grudge against PC, PC had a two year grudge against RoK. Like I said, the split was amicable at the time and your alliance was the one sitting over there fuming. Hopefully when this war ends, you guys can finally move on.

[quote name='citizenkane' timestamp='1298321726' post='2640916']
Read: this argument has been used and argued against so many times it's unreal.

PC didnt engage Fark because there would have been no point in doing so, it would have put our other allies in a harsh position. RoK, however, went totally against their supposed 'side' of the treaty web and attacked an alliance which would otherwise now be engaged in supporting their OTHER allies, such as Umbrella / GOONS / VE in their fight against NPO/NpO.

RoK would also be supporting their superfriends allies, such as CSN, against DT if they hadnt chosen to hit PC.

Instead of looking at the bigger picture here, RoK has chosen to take this opportunity to settle some imagined personal vendetta that their government has against PC.

Stop.trying.to.re-write.history
[/quote]

Umm thanks for making my point, MDoAP > Treaty Web for RoK, but that nice comfortable spot in the middle of the strongest point of the web is great for PC and they wouldn't want to go out on a limb for an ally to jeapordize that position.

I mean you gotta admit, bucking an entire side of a treaty web to stand up for an ally you feel was mistreated is pretty damn honorable. Of course the inverse of this, letting an ally get rolled because you "don't want to start a global war of no use" or "we didn't want to put our allies in a bad position." is not honorable.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298322883' post='2640941']
Umm thanks for making my point, MDoAP > Treaty Web for RoK, but that nice comfortable spot in the middle of the strongest point of the web is great for PC and they wouldn't want to go out on a limb for an ally to jeapordize that position.

I mean you gotta admit, bucking an entire side of a treaty web to stand up for an ally you feel was mistreated is pretty damn honorable. Of course the inverse of this, letting an ally get rolled because you "don't want to start a global war of no use" or "we didn't want to put our allies in a bad position." is not honorable.
[/quote]

Yeah really. Honourable alliances don't think about their allies. Only pranksters do. You tell 'em.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1298322272' post='2640928']
RoK didn't have a grudge against PC, PC had a two year grudge against RoK. Like I said, the split was amicable at the time and your alliance was the one sitting over there fuming. Hopefully when this war ends, you guys can finally move on.
[/quote]

I call shens on whether it was amicable or not.

Things were cool until you declared on us. It's RoK who needs to move on, bro. Cool story though, and to use your own quote:

STOP.TRYING.TO.RE-WRITE.HISTORY

PC is evil. They forced RoK's 2nd largest nation to quit RoK. You are just as bad as the Hegemony!!!11!!!

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298321316' post='2640907']
Edit: RoK jumped into a losing war on behalf of an ally, by itself. You did not.
Agree, disagree, e-lawyer, don't e-lawyer, RoK has balls the size of canteloupes and yours have retreated up inside where it's safe and warm.
[/quote]
I know you are just trolling, but in this war we've seen an alarming trend of alliances on the losing side honor only parts of their treaties and gang-up on a very small target, already well covered. I think Airme called it the "iFOK maneuver". :awesome: It's clear that this is the new way allies attempt look honorable and not lose a whole lot of infra. Which is a smart move. But were smart ends and cowardly begins is difficult to say.

RoK picked what they thought was an easy target. Of course we know better and seeing RoK and PC's NS charts confirm that. So to say RoK is more honorable than PC is simply ridiculous. PC's performance this war has been amazing and their activity levels in wars are far better than most, even on our side.

If you look at PC's front you would see that they were out-gunned facing several opponents. One of which, RoK, had no counter-attackers. RoK alone was bigger than PC at the start of the war. So, but purely NS numbers, PC was on the 'losing side' of it's front and clearly is winning now. RoK on the other hand joined in knowing they wouldn't get countered most likely and would have the NS advantage. They thought they could pull a fast one with conflicting treaties and now are losing. Don't know what you call that other than poor performance and the illusion of honor.

We're losing? Really? !@#$... noone told me.

And here I was, thinking I was winning new friends and upping my casualties per day stat. pfft.

In response to the OP... (navy) good god... what is it good for.. absolutely nothing...

(yes, I am a kneebiter, yes I'm ok with that)

-Valt

[quote name='citizenkane' timestamp='1298323189' post='2640949']
I call shens on whether it was amicable or not.[/quote]

All right, but I was there. There was no hatred or malice from either party at the time. I actually spent a great deal of time in your IRC channel back then even after the cancellation ... nothing negative ever came up.

[quote]Things were cool until you declared on us. It's RoK who needs to move on, bro. Cool story though, and to use your own quote:[/quote]

RoK declared on you because you attacked an ally, not because of any sort of "grudge".

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1298323287' post='2640952']RoK picked what they thought was an easy target.[/quote]

I don't think any one would ever mistake PC as an "easy target" ...

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1298323287' post='2640952']
PC is evil. They forced RoK's 2nd largest nation to quit RoK. You are just as bad as the Hegemony!!!11!!!

I know you are just trolling, but in this war we've seen an alarming trend of alliances on the losing side honor only parts of their treaties and gang-up on a very small target, already well covered. I think Airme called it the "iFOK maneuver". :awesome: It's clear that this is the new way allies attempt look honorable and not lose a whole lot of infra. Which is a smart move. But were smart ends and cowardly begins is difficult to say.

RoK picked what they thought was an easy target. Of course we know better and seeing RoK and PC's NS charts confirm that. So to say RoK is more honorable than PC is simply ridiculous. PC's performance this war has been amazing and their activity levels in wars are far better than most, even on our side.

If you look at PC's front you would see that they were out-gunned facing several opponents. One of which, RoK, had no counter-attackers. RoK alone was bigger than PC at the start of the war. So, but purely NS numbers, PC was on the 'losing side' of it's front and clearly is winning now. RoK on the other hand joined in knowing they wouldn't get countered most likely and would have the NS advantage. They thought they could pull a fast one with conflicting treaties and now are losing. Don't know what you call that other than poor performance and the illusion of honor.
[/quote]

Umm, I constantly, constantly hear your side of the treaty web blather on about how the upper tier wins wars. RoK attacked an alliance with a larger upper tier and a much higher avg NS than them.

Ergo, they attacked an alliance with higher military capabilities as well as putting themselves on the receiving end of the curbstomp.

They could have chosen the easy road and been like "derp, NpO's spying was aggressive, derp" and bandwagoned in with GOD.

But. They. Didn't. (New meme?)

They chose the hard route, much harder than PC's route in the NEW conflict. So saying they chose the "Easy" target makes no sense, since they could have avoided this whole thing and attacked some micro alliance through an MDoAP.

Edit: For clarity

Edited by berbers

Back to the real issue, one im sure everyone wants resolved.
Me.
Last round of wars i declared on LordNettles and another nation whos name i unfortunetly didn't save, he had nukes and is largely responisble for why im sitting on 7 nukes at the moment,i had less the 400 infra at the time but he still nuked me, i thnked him in a pM and he replied that he would always nuke a nation he was fightng no matter ints infra or NS.
Im glad to have met him and if he reads this im still thnakful for the respectful tone and the way he fought.

Stewie, your a disgrace to your alliance and you should be shot then dragged through the streets of your nation as an example.
I may like your alliance at the end of this war but i think you need to STFU, recent events have proved its not useful to make the entire world hate you.

P.S. i call DH vs PC for next war :P

Casualties>Land Everyone knows this

P.P.S still waiting to be nuked

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='citizenkane' timestamp='1298321726' post='2640916']Instead of looking at the bigger picture here, RoK has chosen to take this opportunity to settle some imagined personal vendetta that their government has against PC.[/quote]
RoK hit Poison Clan for pragmatic reasons. Of the 3 alliances that had declared on NpO at the time, VE had a treaty with us and some other alliances were taking on iFOK. FOK was coming in but they had strong ties to a couple of RoK's allies. By default, PC was all that was left for RoK. I know it's not a very romantic reason to ask you for a dance. Sorry.

EDIT: Removed.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298323806' post='2640959']
They chose the hard route, much harder than PC's route in the NEW conflict.
[/quote]

Ummm... you know Fark was three times larger than Poison Clan, right?

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1298325914' post='2640992']
RoK hit Poison Clan for pragmatic reasons. Of the 3 alliances that had declared on NpO at the time, VE had a treaty with us and some other alliances were taking on iFOK. FOK was coming in but they had strong ties to a couple of RoK's allies. By default, PC was all that was left for RoK. I know it's not a very romantic reason to ask you for a dance. Sorry.
[/quote]

It's okay. It's like why I had to settle on declaring on you. Really all that was left. ;)

Edited by TwistedRebelDB47

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' timestamp='1298327195' post='2641005']

Ummm... you know Fark was three times larger than Poison Clan, right?

[/quote]

Exactly, you took the easy route by not attacking them. The hard route would have been attacking them...

But thanks for the support...

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298327464' post='2641009']
Exactly, you took the easy route by not attacking them. The hard route would have been attacking them...

[/quote]

Hard Route = defending an ally against an enemy with strong FA ties

Easy Route = "errr we will like not let anyone else stomp NEW after these first 4 or so alliances... got it... we mean it... we really will step in maybe... ok we wont... lets just cancel on NEW ASAP"

.... ok I better stop now before anyone calls me EMO, lets return to your intended programing where we all stare lovingly at Zooms enormous throbbing land mass. :huh:

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298327464' post='2641009']

[/quote]

My bad, I took your quote for "potential route" rather than course of action.

Do I regret us not helping NEW full out? Somewhat. But I know I did my part, as did a number of the rest of Poison Clan's top ranks in making sure Fark got theirs for thinking they could push NEW around.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1298328481' post='2641021']
Hard Route = defending an ally against an enemy with strong FA ties

Easy Route = "errr we will like not let anyone else stomp NEW after these first 4 or so alliances... got it... we mean it... we really will step in maybe... ok we wont... lets just cancel on NEW ASAP"

.... ok I better stop now before anyone calls me EMO, lets return to your intended programing where we all stare lovingly at Zooms enormous throbbing land mass. :huh:
[/quote]

Yeah my favorite part of this thread was then those PC guys were saying you took the easy route by attacking PC...lol.

Not surprising how this war is unfolding for a couple of reasons. PC was very top heavy and had an ans of something like 60k when this started. Most NS is obviously going to be lost in these ranges. PC also has the advantage of very large nations from iFOK and places moving onto their AA recently to bolster their stats.

All in all, without these other nations both sides have lost about equal amounts of NS.

And Zoom, if you have found a way to increase your land in nuclear wars without working out some kind of no nuking deal, you have broken the game.

[quote name='TwistedRebelDB47' timestamp='1298328549' post='2641024']
My bad, I took your quote for "potential route" rather than course of action.

Do I regret us not helping NEW full out? Somewhat. But I know I did my part, as did a number of the rest of Poison Clan's top ranks in making sure Fark got theirs for thinking they could push NEW around.
[/quote]

You know what I dont for a second beleive all the members of Poison Clan are cowards... but the truth is the men and woman of PC who do have strength and conviction allowed their Government to pull a cowardly decision of monumental proportions. By letting your Government get away with this unfortunetly good people with honor now have to wear the stinking badge of shame for the rest of their time in this game.... oh crap im going EMO again... STOP IT WALLY!!!! THINK LAND MASS!!! LAND MASS DAMMIT!!! :awesome: