I slapped my girl, she called the feds

Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1298303917' post='2640645']
And you won't see RoK leave until Polar does. It has always annoyed the RoK membership when alliances jump into a war for 3-7 days and jump back out again just so they can say they "honored" a treaty. To be honest, you'll find that any real RoK member is enjoying this war immensely.
[/quote]

How many 'real' RoK members are there? Their #1 surrendered yesterday after just a few days of war.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1298304041' post='2640648']
If you're going to defend PC, mentioning the members that left so they could defend their ally b/c their gov was unwilling, is probably not the best idea ;)
[/quote]

I still don't see your point, but way to neglect the rest of his comment.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1298304041' post='2640648']
If you're going to defend PC, mentioning the members that left so they could defend their ally b/c their gov was unwilling, is probably not the best idea ;)
[/quote]

I'm not defending PC. You tried to disregard this announcement by claiming it's only because they didn't attack Fark. Zoom did attack Fark so your point is moot.

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' timestamp='1298304484' post='2640655']
Let me guess: he was probably forced out of peace mode. Nations like that suck, indeed.
[/quote]

The best part was the bragging in his bio...which quickly changed to crying after 3 nations had declared on him.

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' timestamp='1298304484' post='2640655']
Let me guess: he was probably forced out of peace mode. Nations like that suck, indeed.
[/quote]

He was allowed into peace mode to start the war and was supposed to leave and fight. He had to be ordered out. Honestly, I assume he only left peace mode because it was messing up his collection. Gibson was on probation already for failing to comply with RoK military requirements and for his futility when fighting alongside Umbrella a few wars back.

That was back in November when I stepped down though, I am not sure if he was still on probation or not.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1298307155' post='2640685']
What was the point of this announcement? :mellow:

It's land, guys.

[i]Land[/i].
[/quote]

That's exactly why it needs to be here.
[center][font="Impact"][size="7"][color="#FF0000"][b]Land > All[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[quote name='Trigger' timestamp='1298286647' post='2640534']
PC is also currently at war with multiple alliances, including NpO, Sta, and Rok... Rok is at war with PC... Your math fails.
[/quote]

Yeah you and how many other Alliances? I don't think I really need to prove that you're "side" had more stats do I? Is this not common knowledge or are you being obtuse on purpose?

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298308256' post='2640705']
Yeah you and how many other Alliances? I don't think I really need to prove that you're "side" had more stats do I? Is this not common knowledge or are you being obtuse on purpose?
[/quote]

Rok is only at war with Poison Clan. They were at war with SLCB but that front was closed.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1298299341' post='2640600']
Someone doesn't know what he's talking about. :popcorn:
[/quote]

Sure I do,

1) PC bailed on NEW when the stats were not in it's favor.
2) PC jumps in on aggresive "war" when stats are in it's favor.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1298303428' post='2640635']

Yeah I call that stupidity. I expect ROK will be all alone once the dust settles.
[/quote]

Oh I am pretty sure there will be many things to come out of this war, but this isn't one of them.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298308493' post='2640711']
Sure I do,

1) PC bailed on NEW when the stats were not in it's favor.
2) PC jumps in on aggresive "war" when stats are in it's favor.
[/quote]

LOL

You definately don't know the story morning glory...

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1298308657' post='2640717']
LOL

You definately don't know the story morning glory...
[/quote]

Oh silly me, I must have missed the part where PC actually fought on NEW's behalf...

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1298308321' post='2640706']
Rok is only at war with Poison Clan. They were at war with SLCB but that front was closed.
[/quote]

If you subtracted the RoK nations that weren't in range of PC nations, you'd be getting pretty close to RoK being outnumbered.

RoK's avg NS going into this was what, 24K and PC's was what, 40-50?

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298308256' post='2640705']
[/quote]

Obtuse? Try not to hurt yourself. Rok is only fighting PC... an alliance that had already been through a couple rounds of nuclear war. Rok tried to jump PC along with some of their Ragnablok friends as well as STA and at least one other I believe. Rok thought they were cherry picking. Rok was wrong. Now Rok is BAAAAWing. You can't use the "sides" argument when you aren't fighting a side... just us. Hurts... doesn't it.

[quote name='Trigger' timestamp='1298308994' post='2640723']
Obtuse? Try not to hurt yourself. Rok is only fighting PC... an alliance that had already been through a couple rounds of nuclear war. Rok tried to jump PC along with some of their Ragnablok friends as well as STA and at least one other I believe. Rok thought they were cherry picking. Rok was wrong. Now Rok is BAAAAWing. You can't use the "sides" argument when you aren't fighting a side... just us. Hurts... doesn't it.
[/quote]

Wrong. RoK attacked an alliance that they knew was skilled at war and that they knew had an upper-tier advantage. You weren't "cherry-picked" or "jumped". It would be shocking if you [b]weren't[/b] winning handily by now.

I swear, PC has this martyr complex thing down to a science. They even try to find ways to apply it when winning.

[quote name='TheTrooper' timestamp='1298266319' post='2640277']
The planet is only 24,000 miles around... you've broken the laws of physics.

Impressive. :smug:
[/quote]

Poison Clan once again prove that dividing by zero is just too easy, and they're going to divide by the square root of minus one.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298308961' post='2640722']
If you subtracted the RoK nations that weren't in range of PC nations, you'd be getting pretty close to RoK being outnumbered.

[/quote]
This had got to be the most ignorant comment yet. Their were NO Rok nations that weren't in range of a PC nation. Their top tier was in range... and believe it or not, we did...and still do have some nations small enough to hit and be hit by their lower tier. But please...by all means... keep making a fool of yourself.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298284679' post='2640522']
If you actually had the testicular fortitude to fight for your ally NEW when it was getting gangbanged, you probably wouldn't have so much land to brag about...

But that's cool, I hear all the "tough" AA's only fight when the odds are 2,134,214:1.

Take a lesson from RoK, treaties mean something to them.
[/quote]

What's funny is someone from NATO is talking about testicular fortitude.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1298308961' post='2640722']

[/quote]

So, ROK had a large lower tier. PC was mainly middle to upper tier. Your point being?

EDIT: RoK going into this war had 2x PC nation count and about 1 million NS more.

Edited by Stewie