GOONation

SirWilliam

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the 2nd of January (last time I did a full web update) GOONS were 294 members.

This publication was quite good, I thought, though I agree that we've had enough lolpeacemode for one war, and also I hope the 'we don't care that our war was naked aggression' is a one off.

[quote name='Electron Sponge' timestamp='1298091658' post='2638055']
To which I respond that your alliance has foolishly overextended itself and cannot hope to outlast those who you oppose, given your cultural handicaps and lack of diplomatic acumen. You have chosen your allies foolishly and your enemies even more so. Biting off more than you all can chew doesn't begin to cover it. See you in a month or two bro
[/quote]
To which I respond that you are probably right. After we are run off planet bob with our collective tail between our legs, we will return months (years?) later and show you all by spewing off nonsense becoming our irrelevant selves...

[quote name='Electron Sponge' timestamp='1298091658' post='2638055']
To which I respond that your alliance has foolishly overextended itself and cannot hope to outlast those who you oppose, given your cultural handicaps and lack of diplomatic acumen. You have chosen your allies foolishly and your enemies even more so. Biting off more than you all can chew doesn't begin to cover it. See you in a month or two bro
[/quote]
GOONS have a big mouth. You would be surprised at how much they can chew.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1298104446' post='2638260']
You should do one of these for every GOONs nation that is no longer in GOONs too. How many GOONs nations have left, died or surrendered in this war so far?
[/quote]

It's 'GOONS', peasant.

How many have left our AA or surrendered? One (that deleted a few days later).
Died (OOC: I presume you mean deleted)? About 8 (OOC: due to inactivity).

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298123170' post='2638361']
It's 'GOONS', peasant.

How many have left our AA or surrendered? One (that deleted a few days later).
Died (OOC: I presume you mean deleted)? About 8 (OOC: due to inactivity).
[/quote]
With 22 more currently over 20 days inactive.

Yeahhhh.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298134513' post='2638450']
With 22 more currently over 20 days inactive.

Yeahhhh.
[/quote]
Since this is apparently a very important statistic I'm happy to announce that the forces opposing goons have 43 over 20 days. Almost double. Good job.

[quote name='neneko' timestamp='1298136163' post='2638474']
Since this is apparently a very important statistic I'm happy to announce that the forces opposing goons have 43 over 20 days. Almost double. Good job.
[/quote]

It's a tactic when they do it.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1298098538' post='2638192']
NpO's coalition partners are surrendering [i]en masse[/i] (which is freeing up those reinforcements in the first place), and it's baffling that you think you might see us in "a month or two" unless you intend on changing alliance affiliations as NpO is fighting a doomed battle.
[/quote]

only if fok keeps fighting so well will it be a doomed battle.. i see less and less ve fighting every day and theyre losing ns like crazy. :unsure:

[/quote]
It's already been fairly well established that we have well over twice as many nations as they do.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1298107340' post='2638289']
I must be mistaken. I was sure you had well over 300 nations a month ago, maybe even closer to 400. Not the 281 you have now.
[/quote]
It helps to [url="http://uevil.maybe.net/testing/newcharts/AMC.html"]fact check[/url] before you post something like that.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1298107340' post='2638289']
I must be mistaken. I was sure you had well over 300 nations a month ago, maybe even closer to 400. Not the 281 you have now.
[/quote]
You are indeed mistaken. We've been hovering under 300 in the 280-290 range for a couple months now. We haven't had near 400 since Facepunch merged into us.

[/quote]

Is that the statistic for all alliances currently fighting GOONS or just NPO?

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298144221' post='2638545']
It's already been fairly well established that we have well over twice as many nations as they do.
[/quote]
Here's a hint: It's not an important statistic. The whole thing got brought up due to us announcing how many nations have surrendered to us. We already know that we have a high turnover rate. Good job sleuthing that one out, though.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1298147838' post='2638585']
Here's a hint: It's not an important statistic. The whole thing got brought up due to us announcing how many nations have surrendered to us. We already know that we have a high turnover rate. Good job sleuthing that one out, though.
[/quote]

Of course it's not important. But when your members are throwing in the towel and surrendering to GOONS all there really is to be positive about apparently is the by-product of GOONS's recruiting (the aforementioned high turnover).

*fixed grammar

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1298147838' post='2638585']
[/quote]
22 nations is roughly 16 and a half days' worth of recruiting for you guys. If you lose two weeks' worth of recruits each week, well, math is obvious.