Pacific News Network International: Issue 11

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1296692416' post='2616729']
I enjoyed the read. I wish the other side would put forth the effort in some decent writings every now and then.
[/quote]
Did you miss this? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97781

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Tahoma"]A decently written and entertaining piece, although it is ripe with errors in terms of the reality on the ground. But I won't break you from your continue delusions of grandeur...it'll make it much sweeter to watch the realization set in within the next month that your truly in a hopeless situation.[/font]

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1296691456' post='2616706']
This happened to me as well. When I asked GOONS about it, they told me that it was a part of their secret strategy and that I was dumb and wouldn't understand :v:
[/quote]
Beefspari didn't spy your CMs silly.

As requested by thedestro:

[img]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3093/picture3kt.png[/img]

[quote]To: nippy From: Unknown Sender Date: 1/31/2011 11:03:37 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Target Weapons of Mass Destruction. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

To: nippy From: Unknown Sender Date: 1/31/2011 11:03:46 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your nuclear missiles but were unable to locate any due to your hidden nuclear missile silos. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]

[quote]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jPNmm.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VK0qS.png[/img]
[/quote]

[quote][img]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8432/screenshot20110131at121.png[/img]
11k infra
[/quote]

[quote]To: Bad Horse From: Pilmour Date: 1/28/2011 7:38:29 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Mode

Message: A successful stagger can always be thwarted by a re-roll, which is frankly what I'm considering doing. Reroll + 2x 25$ donation (I can afford it) + Peace mode = no net loss for me, and I'm free from the war.

I'm beaten, but the NPO will give me enough money to keep pestering you. The only question left is whether you want me to do that. [/quote]

Another inspiring read from the New Pacifist Order propaganda department.

[quote name='TheyCallMeJeezy' timestamp='1296692416' post='2616729']
I enjoyed the read. I wish the other side would put forth the effort in some decent writings every now and then.
[/quote]

I agree, as such I'm working on something myself right now.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1296695849' post='2616786']
Are you kidding? The way you all have fumbled this thing they already know they have won.
[/quote]

I never kid. It's probably time for you to take a look at the battlefield and accept the reality of the situation.

[quote name='Shadow the Hedgehog' timestamp='1296689564' post='2616668']
We happy few, we band of Comrades.[/quote]

couldnt help but remember this:

[img]http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7676/bandbros.jpg[/img]

guess when this was made.

i am not trying to speak for GATO, lots of things have changed since then. i just wish you could feel what I felt at the time.

may you burn forever in nuclear fire pacifica

I am truly inspired by my enemy's ability to take joy in swatting away a few of my nukes while I chop his nation in half and pillage all of his land (all twelve thousand miles of it). Hail Pacifica!

Edited by Iherudia

[quote name='Iherudia' timestamp='1296701211' post='2616874']I am truly inspired by my enemy's ability to take joy in swatting away a few of my nukes[/quote]
Eight to be precise. In a row. In 55 seconds.

Its funny.

[quote name='Iherudia' timestamp='1296701211' post='2616874'] Hail Pacifica![/quote]
Now you are getting the spirit

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1296701436' post='2616880']
Eight to be precise. In a row. In 55 seconds.
[/quote]
Yes, the time span involved is definitely indicative of my enemy's skill in war.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1296701436' post='2616880']
Its funny.
[/quote]
Can't argue with that. This war has certainly brought no shortage of humorous performances, so I'm glad we're not the only ones laughing.

Edited by Iherudia

[quote name='Iherudia' timestamp='1296701981' post='2616889']
Yes, the time span involved is definitely indicative of my enemy's skill in war.
[/quote]

That doesn't make it any less funny.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Iherudia' timestamp='1296701981' post='2616889']Yes, the time span involved is definitely indicative of my enemy's skill in war.[/quote]
lol

Relax, son. It is just light lulz, don't be so uptight, Jeebus. Does everything have to be a bickering back and forth?

It is just funny imagining you clicking and clicking and clicking as mad and yet not getting there. Must have been awesome to finally deploy one after a minute of solid clicking xD

Edited by Branimir

I think it's funny that Pacifica's enemies believe that we can be destroyed. Our lands, our infrastructure and technology ... yes those you can nuke. Those you can bomb and attack and destroy. But this misconception that these things are what make up Pacifica ... that the loss of these insignificant markers of prosperity will somehow destroy the might and will of Pacifica and all of her children ... well it is just laughable.

You will never be rid of us. You will never defeat us. We are the New Pacific Order, and Pacifica always prevails.

o/