Peace is a Lie

Heft

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1296457755' post='2612640']
Sorry to ruin your claim to fame, but that tactic has been employed long before iFOK was even created. For a start, it was used in GWIII IIRC.
[/quote]
I wasn't the one naming it, I merely pointed it out.

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1296458032' post='2612651']
Feel free to point them out, I'm not really seeing them.
[/quote]

I don't really have time to write a dissertation, but it's the general whining over us "entering late" and how terrible our strategy is, and how we're going to regret this because of really steep reparations, and so on. Oh, and I can't forget the fact that "GOONs" offends you so.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1296457809' post='2612641']
I have to admit I really don't give a damn what TOP thinks about strategy.
[/quote]
Where did TOP comment on your "strategy?" I seem to have missed it.

[quote]Surely it is better than relying on TOP to come in. [/quote]
Doubtful but I'll guess we'll see! Right now your damage output is rather sad.

[quote]To be fair this joke "This is not a strategy!" is exactly what I'm talking about, are you in their channels too?[/quote]
No, I'm not even on IRC.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1296457975' post='2612648']
To be fair this joke "This is not a strategy!" is exactly what I'm talking about, are you in their channels too? :v:
[/quote]
He's just confused because TOP defines strategy as a bad idea that LiquidMercury came up with. So basically an idea that LM came up with. I'm sure he'll get up to speed when he figures out what we all mean by the word.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1296457144' post='2612623']
Piling alliances on a single alliance on the opposite front had been nicknamed the "iFOK manoeuvre", because the tactic was applied on my alliance for the first time in Cyberverse history.. Not my concept or idea, but the name stuck I guess.
[/quote]
The former CIS would like a word with you.

Piling alliances on a single alliance on the opposite front had been nicknamed the "iFOK manoeuvre", because the tactic was applied on my alliance for the first time in Cyberverse history.. Not my concept or idea, but the name stuck I guess.
[/quote]
Please. You are hardly the first to have something like this happen.

I mean, I agree it is quite silly, but you're acting like NSO by saying you invented things you obviously didn't :awesome:

[quote name='Weebland' timestamp='1296457904' post='2612647']
He was referencing the abundance in the previous eleven pages.
[/quote]
I don't know, I've not really been seeing tears. the whole GOONS/GOONs thing is more of a matter of our members trying to point out the whole abbreviation is a proper noun more than anything and not really something that bothers us that much. As for anything else, I can't speak for my cohorts personally, but we don't tend to tear up easily, what with all GOONS having to have mandatory cauterizing of the tear ducts when they join.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1296458259' post='2612655']
Yeah, RV is a pretty cool dude.
[/quote]
Indeed, he chats GOONS up on IRC and isn't afraid of anything.

[/quote]

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1296457619' post='2612635']
I'd actually call it the CIS Maneuver if you really want to name it. FOK Diet was hardly the first.
[/quote]

[quote name='savethecheerleader' timestamp='1296458592' post='2612664']
The former CIS would like a word with you.
[/quote]

I'd name it after TOP instead of CIS. I don't think CIS had 21-22? alliances piled onto them like TOP did. Of course TOP is a whole different ballgame. Speaking of which its pretty funny that the people who are all piling onto GOONS were the same ones that were laughing that it needed 21 alliance to take TOP down. No offense to GOONS but GOONS aren't even 1/3 of what TOP was so I find it funny that they are just dog piling on GOONS. They should have done this to Umbrella imo in the hopes that they could have tied that upper tier up from raping NPO.

[quote name='Earogema' timestamp='1296458704' post='2612667']
Please. You are hardly the first to have something like this happen.

I mean, I agree it is quite silly, but you're acting like NSO by saying you invented things you obviously didn't :awesome:
[/quote]
I say good sir, the cut of your jib wounds me.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1296458389' post='2612659']
Doubtful but I'll guess we'll see! Right now your damage output is rather sad.
[/quote]
Yeah bro, 59 offensive wars out of 74 nations in war mode is pretty terrible.

Oh, your referencing the fact we don't have cool stats and nations that sit around for years like you?

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1296457999' post='2612649']
It's worked as well about as good as your strategy for winning this war!
[/quote]
War's not over yet. We just entered, so I'd say our sides chances for winning just went up...astronomically :smug: .

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1296457368' post='2612629']
Interesting. Though GOONS aren't really the "opposite front" (I don't think, what does that mean anyway?), they're kind of right there, in the middle, as initial aggressors and all.

But nice to know, I will note that away in some folder somewhere.
[/quote]

God, 3rd language for the win right...? I actually meant: opposite side...

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' timestamp='1296458804' post='2612669']
I'd name it after TOP instead of CIS. I don't think CIS had 21-22? alliances piled onto them like TOP did. Of course TOP is a whole different ballgame. Speaking of which its pretty funny that the people who are all piling onto GOONS were the same ones that were laughing that it needed 21 alliance to take TOP down. No offense to GOONS but GOONS aren't even 1/3 of what TOP was so I find it funny that they are just dog piling on GOONS. They should have done this to Umbrella imo in the hopes that they could have tied that upper tier up from raping NPO.
[/quote]

Well, what's happening to GOONS is quite unique because it's the only DH alliance being countered, by virtually everyone.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296458022' post='2612650']
I think NSO et al are vastly overestimating how much this DoW bothers GOONS. It's amusing.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I think you're vastly underestimating how much GOONs (yeah, I went there) value their nations. It's amusing.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296459139' post='2612677']
[color="#0000FF"]I think you're vastly underestimating how much GOONs (yeah, I went there) value their nations. It's amusing.[/color]
[/quote]
It's more the higher ups that value their nations, the vast majority of us in lower tiers like the glow the burning cities make.

P.S. I see what you did there.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1296458881' post='2612672']
Yeah bro, 59 offensive wars out of 74 nations in war mode is pretty terrible.

Oh, your referencing the fact we don't have cool stats and nations that sit around for years like you?
[/quote]
By my count you have 32 nations that have declared war out of 74 that are able to. A good bit aren't even nuclear capable. Color me unimpressed.

[quote]Damage output tends to be fairly low until the nukes fly, bro.[/quote]
I don't think alot of those nations have nukes, bro.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1296459407' post='2612682']
You're right, it's pretty sad.
[/quote]
I disagree, for NSO being WAE, as some have so kindly put it, that is a pretty outstanding showing. If NSO is WAE, then planet bob must be elite.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1296459869' post='2612693']
By my count you have 32 nations that have declared war out of 74 that are able to. A good bit aren't even nuclear capable. Color me unimpressed.
[/quote]
Is that a primary color?