A Joint Declaration of Peace

OsRavan

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1296353230' post='2610210']
You do realize we're fighting eight alliances right? Some of those we're getting some help with, but that still leaves INT, ODN, LOST, LSF, GRUE, and DICE who are giving almost all if not most of their attention to us atm.
[/quote]
LSF, GRUE and DICE are tiny [I think GRUE's our protectorate or something]. Int is raggered after their last war and LOST is p small too. You can only fight three defensive wars at a time, so the number of alliances is rather irrelevant any way. And it doesn't really refute my point about warchests :/

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1296356063' post='2610252']
You're argument pretty much boils down to you don't like it when people disagree with you. If you have a problem with that, then you shouldn't be posting here, b/c that's usually what you will get.
[/quote]

Don't pull me down to your level.

And before you even try that, explain to me how what you just stated was even an argument.

Or how you even got that my argument revolved around my not liking someone.

Or perhaps you're just erroneously bringing up the word "argument" because I said it ([i]"The jist of your argument is"[/i]). And if this is going to be a No u competition, I'd like to see at least a small display of genuine thought.

I must congratulate TCU on their allies that attack them in public.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1296354013' post='2610221']
I have no idea when you asked, but I appreciate you being so vague that we can't even call you out on it. The jist of your argument is ignoring reality and saying TCU lied/didn't tell their allies they were going out. While you continue to insist on such a fairy tale, pardon me while I ignore you, as I wasn't even talking to you to begin with.

Which is another reason why you have no idea why I bring up LoSS.

You can continue with your self-inflated sense of worth with someone that will give you enough attention.
[/quote]

You got me, it's not reality that MCXA has already had someone on their front peace out. It's also not reality that MCXA came in for TCU. You have completely defeated me.

As for ignoring and not talking to me again; I don't give a flying $%&@ whether you do or not. If you start spewing !@#$%^&* though I'll be sure to come correct you once again.

Have a nice day :D

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1296351884' post='2610196']
Do bear in mind that we did have to fight a war with NEW npt too long ago which did not help our warchest and such, that said anyone with a mere 200K in their WC needs a rap on the knuckles :D
[/quote]

So you've always had bad warchest policies? Good to know.

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1296335407' post='2609892']
You honestly think we're all in peace mode because we don't want to fight? I can see the morale squad is working hard over there.
[/quote]

Pretty much your just saying, outnumbering our opposition isn't enough. We need 10 to 1 odds before we can really show you what we're made of!

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1296356477' post='2610267']
LSF, GRUE and DICE are tiny [I think GRUE's our protectorate or something]. Int is raggered after their last war and LOST is p small too. You can only fight three defensive wars at a time, so the number of alliances is rather irrelevant any way. And it doesn't really refute my point about warchests :/
[/quote]
I didn't realize 2 mil NS (LSF) was considered tiny these days. :unsure:

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1296337074' post='2609920']
I'm positive MCXA knew TCU was getting peace. Advance notice too. Lol.

So... quite a fairytale. You must've been completely oblivious. It'd be best not to go after your ally in public.

You came from LoSS didn't you?
[/quote]

You are positive we knew ?, in other words you have no idea and just making things up, as for a fairytale the fact you think you know anything is a fairytale.

Yes I was in loSS and they are and was a great bunch of people, what is your point ?

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1296337726' post='2609936']
The fact that every little bit of this...Tirade is filled with intellectual fallacies astounds me.

TCU informed everyone of their allies of this. Just because you don't know, doesn't mean that MCXA and the rest weren't informed, so kindly talk to everyone before you spout of illogical fallacies without knowing everything.

Everyone in this thread and TCU's allies. Hell, just had to ask me. We will tell you that TCU did not go behind [b]ANYONE's*[/b] back.

*Emphasis [sub]If you weren't capable of catching it[/sub]
[/quote]

Yet just after your post IAA also stated that TCU was saying they was not going after peace, that's two.

One day we was told by TCU they might join along with another alliance asking for peace, the following day we was told they was not looking for peace.

so I guess your Emphasis is just as fail as the information you have.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296238788' post='2607648']
Why do we have this debate every war? Of course tCU has just given the finger to their side and of course the people that defeated them are oh-so-chummy with them now that they gave up. Next stop, TCU signs a treaty with one of the aggressors. Show's over, seen it before. Thanks for relieving ODN, TCU, you did the right thing now they can get down to the business of attacking alliances that are in it to win it, and [i]why shouldn't [/i]they be upset with you for breaking ranks? So you've lost a lot f NS. Do we cheer and hug nations that leave an alliance duringwar bc they've taken a lot of damge? No, they are deserters. What's the difference between an alliance in a colaition and a nation in an alliance, they are each individuals in a group and their walking off the battlefield is the same.
[/quote]
They should know their place and die like good soldiers. So what if you've run out of ammo? Throw dirt at them. Unless you're a noob you can get them all muddy and hurt their morale.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1296357651' post='2610287']
So you've always had bad warchest policies? Good to know.
[/quote]
haha your attempt to bait is pathetic at best, but just so its clear for you [u]No [/u]our warchest policy is not that small nor as bad as your attempting to insinuate. However if your that curious dear boy you could apply and find out for yourself. You have a good day now ;)

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1296356818' post='2610271']
Don't pull me down to your level.

And before you even try that, explain to me how what you just stated was even an argument.[/quote]

I pointed out how dumb you were being

[quote]Or how you even got that my argument revolved around my not liking someone.[/quote]

I believe you were trying to say things about Omniscient that were just not true

[quote]Or perhaps you're just erroneously bringing up the word "argument" because I said it ([i]"The jist of your argument is"[/i]). And if this is going to be a No u competition, I'd like to see at least a small display of genuine thought. [/quote]

I haven't posted anything along the lines of No U. Perhaps you should start making sense?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1296390622' post='2611044']
I pointed out how dumb you were being[/quote]

I just asked you how to explain that.

Your alliance has members. Therefore it's stupid. Therefore get me green tea.

That's how random your "argument" is. And you're completely incapable of even being [i]that[/i] logical and succinct about it.

[quote]
I believe you were trying to say things about Omniscient that were just not true[/quote]

I asked you to show how my argument revolved around disliking someone.

[quote]
I haven't posted anything along the lines of No U. Perhaps you should start making sense?
[/quote]

Wow.

An entire post saying "No I didn't" and "No I haven't". It would've been quicker to say just that if you're incapable of answering such simple lines. The more you read, the less you have to say.

Congratulations.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296284039' post='2609098']
I like all the alliances involved in this (minus possibly SLCB) so congrats on peace :)
[/quote]

This pleases me. if we did anything that anyone in your alliance "likes" then we're doing something wrong.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1296443903' post='2611939']
This pleases me. if we did anything that anyone in your alliance "likes" then we're doing something wrong.
[/quote]

It's just because you're the only one I've ever talked to in your alliance. I like you, but I've never really had any contact with any others in your alliance. So I'm not sure if your success still holds true or not.

[quote name='OsRavan' timestamp='1296234148' post='2607529']
As such, despite us having enjoyed the warring immensely, we are pleased to accept the following peace terms with TCU:

1) TCU admits defeat and surrenders to the alliances of ODN, INT, Athens, PC, Hooligans, SLCB.

2) TCU will not re-enter the current conflict or any wars resulting from the current conflict (this includes the NPO-Doomhouse front).
[/quote]
Wait, where are the absurd war reparations? Or has this game finally rounded a corner?

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1296469859' post='2612813']
It would be nice to think that but my instinct tells me that is not the case :D
[/quote]

"Rather than sit down and chat with my allies and friends, I'm going to make disgruntled statements in public about the evil intentions I assume they have!!"

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1296525677' post='2613721']
"Rather than sit down and chat with my allies and friends, I'm going to make disgruntled statements in public about the evil intentions I assume they have!!"
[/quote]Am I not allowed to venture an opinion in public or something?? :mellow:

Edited by Cataduanes