Dear Archon

Schattenmann

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1295977609' post='2600468']
I'm very possibly the smuggest !@#$%^& in the Cyberverse right now. It baffles me that anyone ever trusted MK. People would always dismiss it as ravings when I referred to them as LUE, but I have finally been proven unequivocally correct, and it feels damn good. I told you all what would happen when these mouthbreathers were placed in charge, and it has come to pass.

The lesson here to the entire Cyberverse: start listening to Doppelganger. I'm very often correct.
[/quote]

Once upon a time they actually made descent allies. The UjW did something to them...I dunno, their leadership just seemed too shifty for me and unwilling to give a straight answer after that. Maybe it was later on as NpO appeared to pretty much take BLEU and run amonk where ever they pleased that they changed. Hoo seemed to like them enough to treaty them and I recall being comfortable with that until as I say, their leadership seemed incapable of giving a straight answer when we really needed it.

Whatever happened, I was always fond of MK's rank and file membership until a small percentage of them became yappy dogs whenever it suited them. About the point that you were ready to bash them on the head with a rolled up newspaper, Archon would pop in and say something meaningful. Whatever. The act has gotten rather old and tired. Perhaps another round of "Hail Pacifica" isn't the answer either, but we do need change.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1295979164' post='2600511']
We already had a war, and it is still growing. Your vile actions were unnecessary.
[/quote]
Well then if this isn't the war that Bob needs, then it's the war that it [i]deserves[/i].

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295979470' post='2600525']
Well then if this isn't the war that Bob needs, then it's the war that it [i]deserves[/i].
[/quote]

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1295979643' post='2600535']
Hold onto something tight...

I agree.
[/quote]

*The world explodes*

[ooc]And guys, this is just a game. And now we're having some fun.[/ooc]

Edited by Masterof9puppets

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1295979902' post='2600549']
*The world explodes*

And guys, this is just a game. And now we're having some fun.
[/quote]A [i]game[/i]? Millions of lives are at stake here. What has gotten into you, where you think the bloody murder of millions is a game?

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1295981868' post='2600618']
A [i]game[/i]? Millions of lives are at stake here. What has gotten into you, where you think the bloody murder of millions is a game?
[/quote]

"As private parts to the gods are we:
They play with us for their sport."

- that rambling philosopher who just wandered into my crater

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1295979164' post='2600511']
We already had a war, and it is still growing. Your vile actions were unnecessary.
[/quote]
Yet it had been a week and all of NPO and their allies still had entered yet, including Legion, NpO's direct treaty partner.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1295941681' post='2599497']
Well said, Schattenmann. However, your words fall on the deaf ears of the baying horde.In July/August my alliance noticed a shift in MK's attitude and approached then to let them know we were considering cancelling our treaty because of thise shift in attitude. We were assured that there was no such hift and that we should retain the treaty. We decided to give them a chance to dispel our concerns. A month or so later they cancelled on us with no notice and then signed their current treaties.Mushroom Kingdom membership has always been mostly infantile and with the attention span of a gnat on speed. It was the work of a few such as Archon, SirWilliam and MagicalTrevor who put a veneer or reliability over the bubbling mass of stupidity that their alliance consisted of. Once Archon began acting like the infantile masses of his membership the house of cards was going to come down pretty quickly.There is little use pleading to Archon's conscience or anyone in Doomhouse. Attention should be turned to those outside their clique that wish to continue to exist on this planet without the tantrums of petulant children.
[/quote]Quite possibly the best post in this thread.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1295984673' post='2600718']
Yet it had been a week and all of NPO and their allies still had entered yet, including Legion, NpO's direct treaty partner.
[/quote]Which is evidence of what precisely? A vast Polar conspiracy to protect NPO? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1295938001' post='2599278']
Um, most of us just don't really give a !@#$ anymore, but if trying to fit our behaviour into traditional CN norms makes you happy, please continue.

OOC: Cya on the moon etc.
[/quote]

This is the attitude that really makes me hate you guys right now. This argument was retarded in GW2 and GW3 and it is still retarded now....blah blah blah the game is over no one cares...blah blah......no one made you judge jury and executioner.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295939318' post='2599359']
Kiddies with social problems have been running the show for too long, they have a limited attention span and they have decided it is time to destroy everything. That's fine by me.
[/quote]

I have to say this made me laugh pretty hard. Good job.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295986986' post='2600791']
This is the attitude that really makes me hate you guys right now. This argument was retarded in GW2 and GW3 and it is still retarded now....blah blah blah the game is over no one cares...blah blah......no one made you judge jury and executioner.
[/quote]
This is a succinct expression of my feelings.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295986986' post='2600791']
[/quote]

We're not (judge, jury or executioner), that would imply that we seek the moral high-ground or in any way seek to brand ourselves as superior, etc etc. We do not.

e: or pass a moral judgement.

Edited by Mr.Lister