Dear Archon

Schattenmann

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1295971740' post='2600230']
I for one am enjoying seeing the repeat of WoTC. It's always nice to see Polaris burn.
[/quote]
We aren't paying any terms this time around. And like noCB, this will be your last victory...if you even win

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1295936193' post='2599111']
[size="3"]constantly getting its ass whipped for simply being who you are, for nothing more than your past associations.[/size]
[/quote]

It's quite funny how the NPO has become the MK of old, and MK has become the NPO of old.

[quote name='Lord to the Gizzle' timestamp='1295991651' post='2600945']
It's quite funny how the NPO has become the MK of old, and MK has become the NPO of old.
[/quote]

This really is a terrible myth. Granted MK has seemed to have turned into something that many of didn't think it was. However, they have never been nor ever will be the NPO of old. Nobody could be as bad as the NPO of old. Anyone who thinks otherwise is rewriting history or hasn't ever paid attention to anything.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295990893' post='2600919']
Not at the time the statement was made.
[/quote]

AirMe, I like you, but I was always right and there is no convincing me otherwise. Archon rocks when he chooses to, the rest (with few exceptions) are just a rabble of pimple faced kids taking the piss out of whatever they choose. The current attitude is the same attitude they have always held, they are what they are.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295992951' post='2600989']
AirMe, I like you, but I was always right and there is no convincing me otherwise. Archon rocks when he chooses to, the rest (with few exceptions) are just a rabble of pimple faced kids taking the piss out of whatever they choose. The current attitude is the same attitude they have always held, they are what they are.
[/quote]

I like you too, however even when you have been blatantly wrong you have thought you were right. But hey, by making those generalizations it just makes you as bad as you claim they are.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1295993113' post='2600997']
I like you too, however even when you have been blatantly wrong you have thought you were right. But hey, by making those generalizations it just makes you as bad as you claim they are.
[/quote]
The Archon/rest dichotomy is about as complex a position Grub has ever taken towards another alliance, be gentle

[/quote]

Not at all Airme, because I am right and they are wrong and that will always be the case and vice versa :o

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1295993220' post='2601002']
The Archon/rest dichotomy is about as complex a position Grub has ever taken towards another alliance, be gentle
[/quote]

You are correct. It does however seem to be a fairly sound position I have adopted. You are social scum.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295993492' post='2601019']
You are correct. It does however seem to be a fairly sound position I have adopted. You are social scum.
[/quote]

You can apply that position to just about any alliance out there.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295993492' post='2601019']
[/quote]

You are a [b]connoisseur [/b]of unjustified arrogance.

Highlight for great word.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295993492' post='2601019']You are correct. It does however seem to be a fairly sound position I have adopted. You are social scum.[/quote]
If ridding myself of the endless hordes of literal morons on your forums makes me social scum then I don't want to be cool.

[quote name='Masterof9puppets' timestamp='1295979902' post='2600549']
*The world explodes*

[ooc]And guys, this is just a game. And now we're having some fun.[/ooc]
[/quote]

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1295980362' post='2600582']
Yes and you've played your part, now it's time for us to play our's. :)
[/quote]

:)

This sort of thing gives me hope for the future.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295992951' post='2600989']
[/quote]

[/quote]

[b][color="#800080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]So who is nuking and who is receiving?[/font][/color][/b]

[quote name='Matthew Conrad' timestamp='1295994565' post='2601081']
Watching Grub explode with uncontrollable angst made this all well worth it.
[/quote]

Grub hasn't exploded yet, the facts are simple and require no angst to convey.

Everything must die after all is such an inspired position.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1295936694' post='2599168']
I don't know why you ever believed MK and Karma were the savior of CN, but not everyone is as stupid as you I suppose.
[/quote]
*Looks to recent allegations about Lennox and VE*

I'd like to remind you that VE was in Karma. Don't defend your own insecurities.

I always liked you Schatt, long before I started actively keeping track of politics here on Planet Bob, and I share all your points here.

Edited by Dexomega

Page one handjob?

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1295936446' post='2599139']
Great read, Schatt.

Honestly captured the same feelings I have -_-
[/quote]

Stroke

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1295936506' post='2599149']
Beautifully written. You're not alone Schatt, you're not alone.
[/quote]

Stroke

[quote name='Left_Behind' timestamp='1295936964' post='2599196']
Schatt, I've always enjoyed your topics and I find myself agreeing with a lot of what you have to say. A lot of us allowed yourselves to be fooled by MK. Like someone said before me, "the only thing that changes in CN are the names".
[/quote]

Stroke

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1295937160' post='2599211']
Well said and eloquent as always, Schatt.
[/quote]

Stroke

[quote name='DracoDark' timestamp='1295937380' post='2599226']
great read, and i agree with what you said :/
[/quote]

Stroke

[quote name='Guffey' timestamp='1295937767' post='2599261']
well said schattenmann, well said. I hope you never leave this game. You bring such a great contribution through your words and actions.
[/quote]

Stroke

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1295936597' post='2599157']
I will never look at CN the same way again.
[/quote]

And boom goes the dynamite.

For those of you unfamiliar with Schatt's MO, this thread essentially says;

"We all have roles in this world. My role is to play the part of a reporter. I rally the public against whatever force is clearly the most powerful because it helps me to fulfill my job description. MK has finally moved fully into the role of head honcho and therefore it is time for me to come out against them. Prepare yourselves for lots of entertaining topics in which i do all that I can to paint them as the villains that they may or may not be."