Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Cortath

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1295938516' post='2599311']
You guys have been throwing that canard around for a long time now, I'm not surprised people are finally starting to see it for the utter BS that it is.
[/quote]

This is something I have been shouting for a while now.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296155433' post='2605924']
Were you born this stupid, or is it something you grew into?
[/quote]

IMO, logic dictates that the NPO would have entered this war regardless.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Lord Strider' timestamp='1296065261' post='2602914']
I advocated over and over that they try and become friends with a lot of the alliances that attacked them in Karma. If NPO and GOONS were friends again, like they were once with the old GOONS, this most likely wouldn't have happened. [/quote]
You know very well that this wasn't to happen. We are more of use as enemies than friends. Our existence as a bogeyman (even a crippled one) allowed your side to exploit the moralists of this world, thus having both the numerical and the PR advantage up to now. Now you think that you are so strong that you do not need them, so you are condemning the moralistic argumentation. Maybe you are right, we will see...

[quote name='jalopy' timestamp='1296099358' post='2604077']
I hated the NPO before it was cool.
[/quote]
Hating NPO was cool since the Citrus war, so I believe that you are wrong, especially if you are “the blitz”.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1295978418' post='2600490']
Because NPO has never re-declared on the same alliance multiple times, even when the initial attack was overkill....
[/quote]
If true it must be one of the few things they have not perpetrated.

[quote name='Balkan Banania' timestamp='1296158343' post='2605971']
You know very well that this wasn't to happen. We are more of use as enemies than friends. Our existence as a bogeyman (even a crippled one) allowed your side to exploit the moralists of this world, thus having both the numerical and the PR advantage up to now. Now you think that you are so strong that you do not need them, so you are condemning the moralistic argumentation. Maybe you are right, we will see...
[/quote]

Saying something won't work and not even trying is one of the worst things you can do. I didn't want to hear it back then and I don't want to hear it now. Stop with the damn excuse Pacifica.

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1296103252' post='2604385']
[center][IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6NPOdiplomaticChecklist.png[/IMG]
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97705&view=findpost&p=2603679][b][color="#8B0000"]CLICK HERE TO SEE SEE ORIGINAL POST[/color][/b][/url][/center]

Do you "perfectly remember" the unrelenting posts filled with profanity, vulgarity and the other abuse that NPO membership heaped on Seth, our #2 FA official, when he C&Ped a standard message which was part of his duties? Do you "perfectly remember" the two days it took for The Great Clown Emperor Chuckles and his Anointed Ones to put a stop to it? Do you "perfectly remember" the lies NPO published while being "one step ahead of the truth"? Do you "perfectly remember" NPO's pitiful whining when NPO was treated to the same journalistic style which did nothing more than mirror NPO's treatment of others? Do you "perfectly remember" the embassy officials NPO demasked? Do you "perfectly remember" the embassies NPO has closed? Do you "perfectly remember" the non-stop whining that has eminated from NPO since it had its rear kicked to the corner? If your memory is as perfect as you claim, you should have no problem with that diplomatic checklist I previously posted and have reposted above.

No grudges ... just a few memories.
[/quote]

As your resident "Great Clown Emperor Chuckles," let me thank you for the inspiration for my new signature. Go NPO Media Corps!

Edited by Cortath

[quote]it does make me wonder how VE and others already fighting felt about your allies choosing to start a new war rather than assist in the war you guys were already fighting. Either they left you guys to fight on your own with no real desire to help you guys or it was all part of the plan that you guys declare war on NpO, then they start another one while you guys have most of CN distracted.[/quote]
The alliances which declared on NPO weren't part of the war on Polar or Polar allies as it stood anyway. If the war expanded to the Pacific sphere through Legion and TPF then they would probably have been fighting the same alliances that that they are at war with now anyway. Leaving aside the moralist arguments, there was no military issue with them opening a new front. And that doesn't require that it was all planned out in advance, either. Conspiracy theories about grand plans to orchestrate something or other seem to be the flavour of the month this war.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1296174530' post='2606342']
The alliances which declared on NPO weren't part of the war on Polar or Polar allies as it stood anyway. If the war expanded to the Pacific sphere through Legion and TPF then they would probably have been fighting the same alliances that that they are at war with now anyway. Leaving aside the moralist arguments, there was no military issue with them opening a new front. And that doesn't require that it was all planned out in advance, either. Conspiracy theories about grand plans to orchestrate something or other seem to be the flavour of the month this war.
[/quote]
How are alliances in your bloc not potentially part of your war with NpO? Shouldn't they have been honoring treaties and defending you? Instead, they choose their other bloc. Umbrella and GOONs won't stay in PB for long. They are proving they don't care about the PB bloc, it's only convenient right now. They'll dump you all later.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1296157443' post='2605960']
IMO, logic dictates that the NPO would have entered this war regardless.
[/quote]
Whose logic would that be exactly? That they had a bunch of non-chaining treaties to alliances who weren't fighting in the war anyway?

Let me spell it out for you: They were not going to enter. They had talked about it, yes, and if TPF had gone in they would have been there. mhawk has already revealed why TPF, whose treaty to STA is non-chaining, was not going to enter. You can probably figure out for yourself why NPO wasn't planning on going in.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1296174530' post='2606342']
[/quote]
MK had been leaking their plans to launch a preemptive attack, although usually the target was Legion, Invicta or TPF, for a while now, in an effort to pull us into the war.

And you're now going to expect us to believe that the other alliances of Pandora's Box, which treaty has an intelligence supremacy clause, was not aware of the planned attack by two of its treaty members against NPO?

Sigh.

[quote name='Cortath' timestamp='1296174222' post='2606336']
As your resident "Great Clown Emperor Chuckles," let me thank you for the inspiration for my new signature. Go NPO Media Corps!
[/quote]

You are welcome, oh Great Clown Emperor Chuckles. I am most pleased that I was able to spark some creativeness from your otherwise rather obtuse subjects. Perhaps you should have your Anointed Ones take lessons from your media corp. Their arguments and propaganda of late have all been nothing more that monotanous, monotone whiiiines. I know that they never got to fully implement the "OFFICIAL NPO ALERT SYSTEM" and so they are probably permanently arrested somewhere between "Spin Doctoring" and "Meatshield Barracades". Since you are out there on the front lines by yourself I'm sure it seems like it is taking the forever. But rest assured that your Anointed Ones shall get to the C&S sooner or later. Our allies will see to that. But still something needs to stir your Anointed Ones up a bit. They are just boring us all to tears with their whiiiining and the NPO military ... well I know you don't want to go there ... they too are whiiiining.

[center][IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6npoAlertSystem.png[/IMG][/center]

Edited by Antonio Salovega VI

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1296191782' post='2606834']
You are welcome, oh Great Clown Emperor Chuckles. I am most pleased that I was able to spark some creativeness from your otherwise rather obtuse subjects. Perhaps you should have your Anointed Ones take lessons from your media corp. Their arguments and propaganda of late have all been nothing more that monotanous, monotone whiiiines. I know that they never got to fully implement the "OFFICIAL NPO ALERT SYSTEM" and so they are probably permanely arrested somewhere between Spin Doctoring" and "Meatshield Barracades". But still something needs to stir your Anointed Ones up a bit. They are just boring us all to tears with their whiiiining and the NPO military ... well I know you don't want to go there ... they too are whiiiining.

[center][IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Graphics/AS6npoAlertSystem.png[/IMG][/center]
[/quote]

Why are you so hung up on NPO? Your alliance isn't even at war with them. Weird.....

[quote name='Antonio Salovega VI' timestamp='1296191782' post='2606834']
You are welcome, oh Great Clown Emperor Chuckles. I am most pleased that I was able to spark some creativeness from your otherwise rather obtuse subjects. Perhaps you should have your Anointed Ones take lessons from your media corp. Their arguments and propaganda of late have all been nothing more that monotanous, monotone whiiiines. I know that they never got to fully implement the "OFFICIAL NPO ALERT SYSTEM" and so they are probably permanently arrested somewhere between "Spin Doctoring" and "Meatshield Barracades". Since you are out there on the front lines by yourself I'm sure it seems like it is taking the forever. But rest assured that your Anointed Ones shall get to the C&S sooner or later. Our allies will see to that. But still something needs to stir your Anointed Ones up a bit. They are just boring us all to tears with their whiiiining and the NPO military ... well I know you don't want to go there ... they too are whiiiining.

[/quote]
I've got a little present for you; by the looks of this post, you need one.
[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_40rEjkyf2zY/TEfz9nIHcyI/AAAAAAAAI-k/GDfiK22aTPs/s1600/chill_pill.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1296176058' post='2606373']
Aware of it? Sure. Once they'd decided to do it. That doesn't mean that it was all planned out before we attacked Polar.
[/quote]
The rumours started before you attacked Polar. Either you're out of the loop or you're being purposefully obtuse.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296214418' post='2607297']
The rumours started before you attacked Polar. Either you're out of the loop or you're being purposefully obtuse.
[/quote]
Or I don't put credence in every rumour that swirls around CN and think it's part of some grand plan. After all, if I did that then I'd have been unable to do anything because I'd be constantly preparing for the imminent war on Grämlins. (I believe several other alliances had this experience in 2008, always being told by rumour mongers that they were about to be rolled.)

Actually, you doing that explains quite a lot of your recent posts.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1296242756' post='2607773']
Or I don't put credence in every rumour that swirls around CN and think it's part of some grand plan. After all, if I did that then I'd have been unable to do anything because I'd be constantly preparing for the imminent war on Grämlins. (I believe several other alliances had this experience in 2008, always being told by rumour mongers that they were about to be rolled.)

Actually, you doing that explains quite a lot of your recent posts.
[/quote]
Actually, to be honest I dismissed the rumours at the time, because I didn't think MK would be stupid enough to attack NPO with the CB "They've got more NS than anyone else! They must be stopped!!!!one"

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1296249153' post='2607921']
Actually, to be honest I dismissed the rumours at the time, because I didn't think MK would be stupid enough to attack NPO with the CB "They've got more NS than anyone else! They must be stopped!!!!one"
[/quote]
Lesson to be learned: Always assume MK is stupid enough. Always.