Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

[quote name='brickyard' timestamp='1295979831' post='2600544']
This coming from the most bipolar and flippant inhabitant of Bob. Its hard to keep up with your personalities.
[/quote]

Did he not just state his ideals stayed the same? Maybe you should keep up with your reading comprehension and focus less on RV.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295977957' post='2600480']
[color="#0000FF"]MK and many others got their revenge already. NPO paid nearly a year of excessive reparations, to MK among others. MK itself said it was over, and that the NPO got a clean slate. But those of us who knew better never bought any of that rubbish, or at the very least saw through it rather quickly. I'm pleased that you cowards finally show your true faces.[/color]
[/quote]

MK got reps diverted to them from Athens. Neither alliance fought NPO in Karma, why would their slate with them be clean? No matter how hard Stickmen rolled GGA in Karma, our slate with them never cleared. Just because you know people who beat someone up doesn't excuse the crimes they committed against you.

This coming from the most bipolar and flippant inhabitant of Bob. Its hard to keep up with your personalities.
[/quote]

From Karma to Doomhouse and you're accusing someone of being inconsistent? Maybe this war will be more fun than I thought.

[quote name='Joe Izuzu' timestamp='1295944552' post='2599629']
I am curious, Crymson, what is TOP's beef with Pacifica? You are allied with MK and so you will roll with them, that is expected. I am just interested in what has caused all the vitriol I have seen coming from you, Feanor, et al.
[/quote]
I don't believe I have spewed any vitriol at your alliance. Do I find the fact that someone pre-emptively attacked someone hilarious? Yes, yes I do. Outside a few instances our alliances have rarely spoken in the past two years. I do remember you guys being quite vocal towards us in the announcement of the Unholy Alliance.

[quote name='Dubsy' timestamp='1295980048' post='2600557']
Did he not just state his ideals stayed the same? Maybe you should keep up with your reading comprehension and focus less on RV.
[/quote]
His ideals change on the most important one he would talk about when not on the OWF. He always says he is committed first and foremost to shaking up the game, and in those who shake it up. Well, the game got shaken up, so if he is true to his ideals I'm sure he is pretty happy.

[quote name='Viking' timestamp='1295979486' post='2600526']
I ran a fairly successful war department for two years and he's right. Shaking up the political landscape would have consisted of actually going to war against the current power brokers, not a weakened and isolated NPO.
[/quote]
That isn't what he said, though. He said we should have hit NPO sooner when there wasn't already a war going on. I trust I don't need to explain why this wouldn't have made any sense from a strategic standpoint.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295980221' post='2600571']
His ideals change on the most important one he would talk about when not on the OWF. He always says he is committed first and foremost to shaking up the game, and in those who shake it up. Well, the game got shaken up, so if he is true to his ideals I'm sure he is pretty happy.
[/quote]

The game didn't get shaken up, though. It's NPO. They are powerless.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1295980136' post='2600564']
Case closed, that proves they want to disband alliances and put in viceroys again.
[/quote]
Yes that's exactly what that proves. :rolleyes: The logical path you followed to lead you to that conclusion may be one of your best yet, alterego! Keep up the good work!

This is pretty hilarious coming from some people who slapped very large reps on TOP and IRON for pre-empting – and that was a genuine pre-empt (C&G were going to enter through normal chains anyway) whereas this is much closer to an attack on an uninvolved alliance. This is purest might-makes-right power politics and not really much to do with the current war or spying.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295980051' post='2600558']
MK got reps diverted to them from Athens. Neither alliance fought NPO in Karma, why would their slate with them be clean? No matter how hard Stickmen rolled GGA in Karma, our slate with them never cleared. Just because you know people who beat someone up doesn't excuse the crimes they committed against you.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You must also have the memory of a goldfish, for in Karma you were touting a completely different line. But I'll leave that for someone with more time to dig up.[/color]

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It's almost like you copied what Stumpy said. So much for originality these days.[/color]

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1295979947' post='2600552']
Oh so that's why you had us collecting data on allies and foes in the NPO, and even manipulating that data to serve for a purpose (i.e. the redeclaration on FAN). Gotcha.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The data was never manipulated. It was only used for military readiness and intelligence. New Reverie, my successor, is the one who manipulated that data. I was out of the NPO by that point and even criticized the NPO for that. I've been against the NPO a much longer than I was in it.[/color]

[quote name='m3g4tr0n' timestamp='1295977214' post='2600455']
As a former member of the Legion, I take offense. Although, I am pretty much always offended by you and your ilk.
[/quote]
You should be more offended at Legion for being such a weak, passive, follower alliance. Legion's entire history is littered with cowardice and disappointment.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1295975923' post='2600407']
The problem with that train of thought is that it makes you a villain in this world. If you're cool with being the bad guy, more power to you. But in this world, behaving that way DOES make you the bad guy.
[/quote]

I have no problem with being a 'bad guy' simply because there are too many 'good guys' as far as I am concerned.

The terms 'good guys' and 'bad guys' are entirely subjective, if I was feeling particularly antagonistic we could argue the toss and we could go in circles about what qualifies someone as a bad guy etc.(like this planet has done for the past 2 years) but I simply don't see the point in arguing over who is in the right and who is in the wrong because we will never reach a consensus.

So yes, I am the bad guy.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1295979510' post='2600529']
It shows a lot more about you than it does NPO. That GATO never got to extract a drop of blood for that crime is a travesty.
[/quote]

Not everyone is so petty that a pound of flesh must be extracted for each sin.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295980509' post='2600585']This is pretty hilarious coming from some people who slapped very large reps on TOP and IRON for pre-empting – and that was a genuine pre-empt (C&G were going to enter through normal chains anyway) whereas this is much closer to an attack on an uninvolved alliance. This is purest might-makes-right power politics and not really much to do with the current war or spying.[/quote]
Id also would say its a clear full circle for "voice of karma".

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295980630' post='2600589']
[color="#0000ff"]The data was never manipulated. It was only used for military readiness and intelligence. New Reverie, my successor, is the one who manipulated that data. I was out of the NPO by that point and even criticized the NPO for that. I've been against the NPO a much longer than I was in it.[/color]
[/quote]

It being a few years ago now, and my not being bothered to go back and confirm what you say. I'd say that if you weren't involved fully then you most certainly got the ball rolling.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1295980509' post='2600585']
This is pretty hilarious coming from some people who slapped very large reps on TOP and IRON for pre-empting – and that was a genuine pre-empt (C&G were going to enter through normal chains anyway) whereas this is much closer to an attack on an uninvolved alliance. This is purest might-makes-right power politics and not really much to do with the current war or spying.
[/quote]

Nice of you guys to set them up. With most of the world already engaged in y'alls false war there is no one left to oppose this.

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' timestamp='1295980644' post='2600590']
You should be more offended at Legion for being such a weak, passive, follower alliance. Legion's entire history is littered with cowardice and disappointment.
[/quote]

Incorrect. Sure there were a few bumps in the road...which is why I left to begin with. Overall, the Legion has been an honorable, stalwart ally.

All that aside, it's tacky to declare war against an alliance, and then insult their allies. Although, this entire conflict is pretty much pointless.

[quote name='m3g4tr0n' timestamp='1295981354' post='2600606']
Incorrect. Sure there were a few bumps in the road...which is why I left to begin with. Overall, the Legion has been an honorable, stalwart ally.

All that aside, it's tacky to declare war against an alliance, and then insult their allies. Although, this entire conflict is pretty much pointless.
[/quote]

Oh it very much does have a point. You're just missing it (and I don't feel like explaining it, so don't ask)

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1295981693' post='2600610']
Oh it very much does have a point. You're just missing it (and I don't feel like explaining it, so don't ask)
[/quote]

Oh, believe me, I get it. It's spineless and narrow-minded.