Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1295939425' post='2599367']
Yes and IRON was a TOP ally and the reason they were involved. I mean it's clear at this point TOP went to great lengths for IRON whenever it could.
[/quote]
Ah, I always figured they were just going into that for their "principles." I didn't think they were going in for IRON who wanted to save NSO.

[IMG]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithBiznus/DoomHouse_vs_Ivan.png[/IMG]
[i](A small stretch because none of them were involved directly in the 6m War - but it's to "that whole side" in that that war and the war on Polaris were both attempts to draw out Pacifica)[/i]

Who's next?

[quote name='MayorTim' timestamp='1295939404' post='2599366']
Pacifica has never faced such insurmountable odds. Truly, we are all doomed.

Oh, wait.

:rolleyes:

When will you people learn that you just can't beat us?
[/quote]
I can't tell if you are just towing the party line, or if you really are just an ignorant simpleton.

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1295939389' post='2599363']
You're ignorant if you think a handful of people returning to this world for a cheap thrill will make up for the undoubtedly large number of people you will force from it, and in your perfect world - without NPO et al. - that you seem to be striving for, what will you have if not "boring peace"? :mellow:
[/quote]
If this war is the death blow to the NPO I will be shocked. Happy, but utterly shocked.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295939538' post='2599372']
You guys won GWI and Karma, right?
[/quote]

It obviously wasn't enough for you, so I'd say you failed.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1295939588' post='2599374']
[IMG]http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq31/cduggan81d/SithBiznus/DoomHouse_vs_Ivan.png[/IMG]
[i](A small stretch because none of them were involved directly in the 6m War - but it's to "that whole side" in that that war and the war on Polaris were both attempts to draw out Pacifica)[/i]

Who's next?
[/quote]

Caption: Ivan - "Oh. Hello guys. May I ask what you're up to?"

Mushroom Kingdom, I hate you. It's not because of this war; I don't really hate FAN, for instance. It's not because of your members' idiotic posting styles; there are other alliances, like SLCB, that are much worse, but I merely dislike them. It's not because you're the puppet-master of the new hegemony; don't flatter yourselves, VE's better at it than you are. It's your hypocrisy. Your utter, blatant, constant hypocrisy. Your members constantly talk about how they just want war, and they don't care who it's against, but your leader claims that this is some sort of crusade to prevent us from causing atrocities again, so it MUST be us. I've seen reasons for the war range from us sitting out, or that we were definitely coming in. So, apparently either way, we're a huge threat to the entire world, and you have to stop us? It's funny how that happened in a major war. Didn't you say something about us being obsessed with you? Kinda funny now, ain't it?

This is not new behavior, your hypocricy. You cried, and whined, and bawwed when TOP/IRON preemptively hit you in BiPolar, and then you turn around to do the very same tactic the very next war. After noCB, you cried, and whined, and bawwed about our horrible "extortion" of tech we took from you, when you know damn well it was you bribing us to end the war quickly, and then you turn around in Karma and extract the same amount of tech for yourselves and much greater amounts for those that actually were brave enough to fight us, with restrictions on who can send it, after a much, much longer war. Oh, and you were allied to us, and you had Archon organize the coalition that did all this! In the UJW, you sided with the bloc that had some of the worst alliances in the game: the leaders of the old GOONS and \m/ weren't banished from this world by accident. Alliances that did started some pretty bad stuff on their own, and constantly engaged in attacks against innocent unaligneds. The very next war, NoCB, you cried, and whined, and bawwed about how incredibly unjustified THAT war was. Really? Do you actually have any room to talk?

I'm not crying, here, about how I hate you. No. I am merely informing you, because I relish this. I welcome it. The chance to bathe you in nuclear hellfire? Glorious. So... come at me alreadt. Your upper tier vastly outnumbers ours, yet I see but a single nation of FAN coming at me. Are you too scared? That's some more hypocrisy. In the time between NoCB and Karma would always call our allies "meatshields". Yet we should have already proved that was not true: In NoCB we went straight for you, who were clearly the most dangerous opponent. As I have said, you didn't even fight us in Karma. We took the brunt of the damage in the first FAN war. I suppose your disparaging comments towards our allies is another reason I hate you. So let me fight you, already. I already crushed a nation of yours that was a rogue, and all he managed to do was send out nukes and cms while he turtled, because he could not fight any other way so outnumbered. Because of him, I can't go after you. Now you have the upper hand. We're outnumbered. Get over here already. I promise not to give up like your weakling of a rogue did.

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1295939389' post='2599363']
You're ignorant if you think a handful of people returning to this world for a cheap thrill will make up for the undoubtedly large number of people you will force from it, and in your perfect world - without NPO et al. - that you seem to be striving for, what will you have if not "boring peace"? :mellow:
[/quote]
Nobody should fight because it will [i]eventually[/i] lead to a point where people don't fight? :unsure:

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1295939640' post='2599378']
If this war is the death blow to the NPO I will be shocked. Happy, but utterly shocked.
[/quote]
Even if NPO doesn't die, it took them since Karma to build where they are now, only to be connected to a mere handful of alliances.

It's going to take a loooooooooooooooooooong time before anything happens again. Basically we're going to have to wait until somebody in the current power structure goes emo and ruins it for everyone else.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1295939745' post='2599383']
Mushroom Kingdom, I hate you. It's not because of this war; I don't really hate FAN, for instance. It's not because of your members' idiotic posting styles; there are other alliances, like SLCB, that are much worse, but I merely dislike them. It's not because you're the puppet-master of the new hegemony; don't flatter yourselves, VE's better at it than you are. It's your hypocrisy. Your utter, blatant, constant hypocrisy. Your members constantly talk about how they just want war, and they don't care who it's against, but your leader claims that this is some sort of crusade to prevent us from causing atrocities again, so it MUST be us. I've seen reasons for the war range from us sitting out, or that we were definitely coming in. So, apparently either way, we're a huge threat to the entire world, and you have to stop us? It's funny how that happened in a major war. Didn't you say something about us being obsessed with you? Kinda funny now, ain't it?

This is not new behavior, your hypocricy. You cried, and whined, and bawwed when TOP/IRON preemptively hit you in BiPolar, and then you turn around to do the very same tactic the very next war. After noCB, you cried, and whined, and bawwed about our horrible "extortion" of tech we took from you, when you know damn well it was you bribing us to end the war quickly, and then you turn around in Karma and extract the same amount of tech for yourselves and much greater amounts for those that actually were brave enough to fight us, with restrictions on who can send it, after a much, much longer war. Oh, and you were allied to us, and you had Archon organize the coalition that did all this! In the UJW, you sided with the bloc that had some of the worst alliances in the game: the leaders of the old GOONS and \m/ weren't banished from this world by accident. Alliances that did started some pretty bad stuff on their own, and constantly engaged in attacks against innocent unaligneds. The very next war, NoCB, you cried, and whined, and bawwed about how incredibly unjustified THAT war was. Really? Do you actually have any room to talk?

I'm not crying, here, about how I hate you. No. I am merely informing you, because I relish this. I welcome it. The chance to bathe you in nuclear hellfire? Glorious. So... come at me alreadt. Your upper tier vastly outnumbers ours, yet I see but a single nation of FAN coming at me. Are you too scared? That's some more hypocrisy. In the time between NoCB and Karma would always call our allies "meatshields". Yet we should have already proved that was not true: In NoCB we went straight for you, who were clearly the most dangerous opponent. As I have said, you didn't even fight us in Karma. We took the brunt of the damage in the first FAN war. I suppose your disparaging comments towards our allies is another reason I hate you. So let me fight you, already. I already crushed a nation of yours that was a rogue, and all he managed to do was send out nukes and cms while he turtled, because he could not fight any other way so outnumbered. Because of him, I can't go after you. Now you have the upper hand. We're outnumbered. Get over here already. I promise not to give up like your weakling of a rogue did.
[/quote]
I want to kill you to kill you. I've said it for quite some time tbqh.
Edit: Why are you whining? We have sent quite a few attacks your way so far.

Edited by Chickenzilla

[quote name='northstars' timestamp='1295939292' post='2599355']
Speaking of, what ever happened to those cards you hinted at having left to play?
[/quote]

You played the last card ever, you now have nothing else. Gives everyone else a clear picture of where you want to take this. There is no incentive for anyone to play any card, most have simply now given up on anything ever being meaningful again. Enjoy ruling a scorched planet?

GPA wins. Congratulations for 4 years of doing nothing being rewarded. Or do they die too in your master plan for social evolution?

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1295939745' post='2599383']

[/quote]I refer you to the OP for your concerns.

[quote name='MayorTim' timestamp='1295939404' post='2599366']
Pacifica has never faced such insurmountable odds. Truly, we are all doomed.

Oh, wait.

:rolleyes:

When will you people learn that you just can't beat us?
[/quote]

The idea is to cause you massive damage, not to destroy you. Watching your nations burn gives us (or me, at any rate) tremendous pleasure. Like actually I haven't been this happy since TOP hit C&G. Although tbqh I wouldn't shed any tears if NPO disbanded in this war.

Also, something something vaunted hippy shield something something. 93 nations in hippy and counting, NPO!

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1295939658' post='2599379']
It obviously wasn't enough for you, so I'd say you failed.
[/quote]We underestimated how long you would be content to remain useless on the sidelined, rebuilding.

[ooc]My sister met her husband, got married and had a kid since we last fought you, for example[/ooc]

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1295939946' post='2599393']
Although tbqh I wouldn't shed any tears if NPO disbanded in this war.
[/quote]

Holy Admin will end this existence before any of the Orders disband.

Edited by Rayvon

[quote name='Chimaera' timestamp='1295933026' post='2598714']
You have become what you swore to destroy. Sacrificing your morals and integrity for political expedience is what we all fought against - using it as an excuse for this war annihilates everything our side suffered for years to accomplish.

This is a far worse act - you had a chance to change the way the very world itself worked, but you instead chose to continue down the same unenlightened path. This is a treachery most abhorrent to the very foundations of all we have accomplished.
[/quote]

Your actions in the last power gave them the absolute power they exercise today. So reflect on your mistakes and repent.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1295939538' post='2599372']
You guys won GWI and Karma, right?
[/quote]

No. Re-read my post. I never said we'd won every war, just that we can't be beaten.

We've fought virtually all of bob at once, payed the harshest reps ever, and bounced back to #2 in a little over a year.

I'm not worried. And you will pay.

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1295940057' post='2599400']
Your actions in the last power gave them the absolute power they exercise today. So reflect on your mistakes and repent.
[/quote]
So what? If we return it to IRON would anything change?

[quote name='Chimaera' timestamp='1295933026' post='2598714']
You have become what you swore to destroy. Sacrificing your morals and integrity for political expedience is what we all fought against - using it as an excuse for this war annihilates everything our side suffered for years to accomplish.

This is a far worse act - you had a chance to change the way the very world itself worked, but you instead chose to continue down the same unenlightened path. This is a treachery most abhorrent to the very foundations of all we have accomplished.
[/quote]
Just remember that you helped create this.

Have a nice day! :)

I recall a wise man once saying...
[quote]The attacks perpetrated by TOP and her allies against the Complaints and Grievances Union were born out of paranoia, unsubstantiated by concrete evidence beyond teasing and whatnot by regular C&G members (but few or no instances by government), and ultimately justified by reasoning that boils down to "you were going to defend your allies who we would be attacking, thus you'd be at war at us, thus that's an aggressive threat against us." This is my paraphrase, of course. As such, the Complaints and Grievances Union is treating this war as an unprovoked aggressive attack against our nations...

The only threat to TOP and IRON was their own paranoia, and it has manifested itself once again in this global conflict. You, and you alone, authored this war.

We would also like to publicly assert that at no time did the Complaints and Grievances Union ever intend to aggressively pursue war against TOP or IRON. We do indeed recognize the fact that, had TOP or IRON hit our allies, we would be honor bound to defend them. We would also like to note that 2 + 2 = 4, as we feel these two statements are equally obvious....

Some people see things in the shadows, and sometimes things are much simpler than they appear. I don't really think I need to say anything more there.[/quote]