Who You Gonna Call?

Xiphosis

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1295500584' post='2585091']Is nice to see how GOONS members change their opinion so fast, now that Xiphosis joined war in "their side" they are all "I love you", hilarious.[/quote]
Why are you attributing the capacity for emotional shades of grey of the average Polaris member (don't try to deny it, I know for a [i]fact[/i] that this is the case) to GOONS? I mean I do know the answer to this question already but it's still amazing to that you people are so !@#$@#$ incapable of critical thinking.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alexander The Second' timestamp='1295519987' post='2586072']
I'll sit at ZI before I send you a cent, and believe me none of my alliance mates in government would consider paying you reparations over months of long warfare. We welcome the fight, but you can talk all about surrender... When your asking for peace I am sure we will remember this one.
[/quote]

We've already had a few surrenders, notably one of your top end nations. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=250387

Good start o/

Edit:

[quote][12:00] <Leigon> To: Leigon From: dictatorhundt Date: 1/20/2011 2:00:11 AM
[12:00] <Leigon> Subject: war
[12:00] <Leigon> Message: Hey war partner,
[12:00] <Leigon> as far as I am concerned I don´t need this silly war, so do you already have any conditions to end this? Until an answer I will not hit back and expect you to do the same.
[12:00] <Leigon> Greetings,
[12:00] <Leigon> hundt[/quote]

And another one bites the dust.

That's a steadfast alliance you've got right there Alexander The Second. Months of long warfare; I'll be amazed if you see the week out.

Edited by Phetion

I'll sit at ZI before I send you a cent, and believe me none of my alliance mates in government would consider paying you reparations over months of long warfare. We welcome the fight, but you can talk all about surrender... When your asking for peace I am sure we will remember this one.
[/quote]
Cool story bro. Just wait you guys are already folding.

[quote name='Falloutboy' timestamp='1295525044' post='2586146']
Cool story bro. Just wait you guys are already folding.
[/quote]

You will feel the forces of [s]Athens[/s] and [u]UPN[/u]. :awesome:

Honestly, why is everyone being so sour... Just enjoy the war. B-)

[quote]We've already had a few surrenders, notably one of your top end nations.[/quote]
Thank you for assisting us in our cleansing. :)

[/quote]
This may be true. Judging from my target none of you will be able to afford to pay reps this time tomorrow.

Edited by NoFish

[quote name='Phetion' timestamp='1295524451' post='2586135']
We've already had a few surrenders, notably one of your top end nations. http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=250387

Good start o/

Edit:

And another one bites the dust.

That's a steadfast alliance you've got right there Alexander The Second. Months of long warfare; I'll be amazed if you see the week out.
[/quote]

I'd show you the private post on our forums regarding my feelings of him leaving, but it is a bit... ummm strongly worded...

See the guy you got to leave was one in 4 people that messaged me back with some BS I can only afford 3 mill a month as a bank to help out our lower NS nations fighting rogues. So really, you only got rid of dead weight that would ask for help after the war financially with no intention of helping the alliance in it's banking efforts. We were just here to serve him, now that the situation is against him he is gone.

Keep up the good job, I would boot them myself but when I had the power to do so I was told it was to harsh :)

Edited by Alexander The Second

It's weird to see SF split in this war. You know what they say about a house divided... :(

Also, will this war be called "SF is BiPolar War"... You heard it hear first! ...yeah, it's not very good, I know.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1295520357' post='2586077']
Saving this quote for when UPN surrenders and pays reps.
[/quote]

This is typical from an ex \m/ember. Big mouth - when part of the winning side.

I am sure you are also one of the guys still whining about the UJW...

[quote name='Mark Ashton' timestamp='1295534985' post='2586329']

[/quote]
Please keep your thoughts on \m/ out of our thread. This thread is about GOD nations whining that they can't find enough UPN targets that aren't in bill lock or have surrendered already.

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Chief and I have discussed the unjust war like a 100 times. Also Chief hasn't been a \m/ember for months....so where are you going with this...

[/quote]

Given the events of the War of the Coalition, I'd say revenge was a dish best served cold...and it was delicious! :smug:

Can we move on please?

I expect UPN to get beaten senseless unless reinforcements arrive given 3:1 odds and the military prowess of a holstein cow. However, all the talk of reparations and forced disbandment is pretty silly at this stage...actually at any stage. Are people actually fighting this war to get a small percentage of the tech and cash they will blow fighting it? Really? :lol1:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1295537434' post='2586395']
Given the events of the War of the Coalition, I'd say revenge was a dish best served cold...and it was delicious! :smug:

Can we move on please?

I expect UPN to get beaten senseless unless reinforcements arrive given 3:1 odds and the military prowess of a holstein cow. However, all the talk of reparations and forced disbandment is pretty silly at this stage...actually at any stage. Are people actually fighting this war to get a small percentage of the tech and cash they will blow fighting it? Really? :lol1:
[/quote]
Dude, their window totally chipped my brick! They're lucky if we let them have any tech at all.

[/quote]

Hello good sir, ex \m/ember [\m/ 2.0, \m/oon] reporting in, with a loudmouthed request for reduction in the level of generalizations at all levels. You have a beef with the chief, fair enough. Just dont go around lumping us all in together. If you do that, you never really understood what \m/ is all about.

Also, the Chief is cool, just on the other side of the fence, for now.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1295537750' post='2586402']
Dude, their window totally chipped my brick! They're lucky if we let them have any tech at all.
[/quote]

I'm sure they have something like a 10:1 infra to tech ratio...honestly your assumption is that they start with tech.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295512012' post='2585954']
i was just hoping it was out of kindness since its been implied that god has been trying to help polar for as long as they could.. though id understand if you couldnt say anything in front of your buddies.. :ph34r:
[/quote]

We have been trying to help them, despite not having any treaties with Polar. When they literally shoot themselves in the face when some idiot hands them a loaded gun with a hair trigger, it's beyond our ability to do anything to fix that. You all had wolves at your door for months that were barely being held back, Daj unfortunately made the mistake of opening up the door for some fresh air and let them come screaming in.

[/quote]

We had enough immediate inquires as to what our surrender terms were that it made us all stop and just get sad for UPN. One of your top dogs was out before we could even get done with the ground attacks, the 30 minutes it took him to move off your AA was the time we spent trying to figure out exactly if we wanted to let your deserters just bail on you the first day, and him trying to inform your folks he was leaving. Pride in your AA is nice, but try to base it in reality. I doubt we'll ask for anything to let you off the hook, because, no offense, from the spy reports we're massing you guys can't really afford anything in the first place.

Also guys, the jokes about disbandment and reps are kind of stupid, you know they're going to be demolished, no point rubbing salt in their wounds and driving them rabid with fear at the same time, let them fight the good fight, and try to show some decency while we're at it.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1295538246' post='2586419']
I'm sure they have something like a 10:1 infra to tech ratio...honestly your assumption is that they start with tech.
[/quote]
I do hope that was hyperbole, because that's not even close.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1295500781' post='2585105']
I have a vested interest.
[/quote]

Going back a few pages, I know....

If you have a vested interest in SF, and SF is going to be engaged with an unnamed member on the opposite side, why did you join NpO? Why not defend the member you think is about to be slighted?

Edited by Viking